It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is S4?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JOakes

Exactly, IF S4 exists then it could be in a different place than Lazar thinks that it is.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
wow thnxxx
i was need to know about s4 too

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JOakes

It was odd, the speed of my clearance adjudication was rather backwards. My full Secret clearance (as opposed to interim) took roughly 10 months, but my SSBI only about 6 months.

In regards to the poster saying it takes years ... while "years" is generally not the case, I HAVE seen it take over a year for a Secret clearance to be approved, and over a year for that same person to get their SSBI completed. So I guess you could say its possible.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

This is MY S4

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

Totally irrelevant video, not that it matters since S-4 doesn't exist. I do question why anyone would post such garbage.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Oh, really? Was that NOT relevant? Are you sure?

I could have SWORN it was relevant.

My bad.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
I am not "they" and have never worked in or around Los Alamos or Area 51 and I want The Bob to shut the hell up. I think everyone wants Lazar to shut up. I think even you might. The only thing Lazar needs to do in regards to interviews & public appearances...and that should be a campaign to bring hair helmets and his signature, heavy wireframed glasses back into the popular mainstream and make them stylish again. That's about the only use to the World The Bob has in my opinion.

Is "The Bob" still sporting the Hair Helmet©?
No current pics on the United Nuclear website. In fact, no mention of The Bob at all.
He still shows up on the website registration:
Administrative Contact: (704527-DRSS)
Lazar, Bob [email protected]
9607 Price Rd.
Laingsburg MI 48848 US
xxx-xxx-xxxx
edit on 6-4-2013 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2013 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

You would need to make and send out your own remote drone to get close up shots of the edge of the dry white lake bed just where the mountain starts and the lake bed ends. The doors into S4 can be seen very clear using an infrared camera during temperature changes since they contain large amounts of iron. You can also run a long distance metal detector in the drone, either wheel or aircraft. Such a thing would cost you plenty though, no doubt.
Another option is programming a very small one that runs off a Joe Cell or something and would take a long time to take images but nobody would spot it that small.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join