It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is S4?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever
Bob Lazar is for real.

They are harassing him to this day. I feel sorry for the guy.

Can't blame them though. If I were the government I'd be #ting my pants over Bob Lazar. If it wasn't for him they wouldn't have to deal with people driving around their bases, or people combing over photos looking for more info. His story may be under the radar but imagine the millions who believe his story. He could have been much, much more damaging to them than he was.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ampaf707

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
That victor guy makes me laugh tbh. That vid looks very much like a model lol

Really? I actually found the tape quite convincing. Much better than that Roswell Alien Autopsy one.

I don't see why they would try to perform medical help in darkness, especially as he claims the alien's dying at that point.

Did they ever find out who "Victor" is?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ampaf707

That victor guy makes me laugh tbh. That vid looks very much like a model lol

Really? I actually found the tape quite convincing. Much better than that Roswell Alien Autopsy one.

I don't see why they would try to perform medical help in darkness, especially as he claims the alien's dying at that point.

Did they ever find out who "Victor" is?

Victor said they keep the room dark for the comfort of the alien. This makes since because wouldn't having larger eyes make you more sensitive to light? Victor also said that the medical staff at s-4 were not very competent and were chosen more for their ability to keep secrets. To answer your second question, no, as of yet, Victors true identity has not been revealed. He said in his latest interview in 2008 that he would be retiring from the public scene and would not do any more interviews.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by ampaf707]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Oh ok I haven't seen the 2008 interview

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Im sure S4 is there but i can't believe people really think they're going to see it on google earth. You know it doesn't require alien technology to camouflage an image on google earth!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CLUCKERX

If its at papoose like some people think then it's really hidden well. I've flown over the area several times and never saw anything that resembled a hanger door or even marks in the sand. And before you guys start calling me a liar check out my introduction post to see a photo of mine from the area. Once I get my 20 posts I'll show some more. did a lot of in-flight refueling in the area!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by caballero
One thing I dont know about lazar is if he was a scientist for Area 51 and he started talking wouldnt they try to shut him up? I mean he was supposedly working on some of the most high tech and secret technology in the world. I would want to shut him up if I were in control.

I am not "they" and have never worked in or around Los Alamos or Area 51 and I want The Bob to shut the hell up. I think everyone wants Lazar to shut up. I think even you might.
The only thing Lazar needs to do in regards to interviews & public appearances...and that should be a campaign to bring hair helmets and his signature, heavy wireframed glasses back into the popular mainstream and make them stylish again.
That's about the only use to the World The Bob has in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever
S4 is a small base set into the side of a small mountain few miles from Area 51.

Despite what you may have heard... There is only one source for S4: Bob Lazar.

Only one source? really? I love people who think they have ALL the knowledge and then show that they actually do not!

Dr. Dan Burisch
Dr. Michael Wolf Kruvant
Viktor
And several others (who I cannot remember off the top of my head) have all confirmed knowledge and claimed they worked at the Papoose Dry Lake site known as S4!

How do you prove anyone is telling the truth when it is kept hidden from the public, if you think it does not exist try and go there and view it, lets see how far you get?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by boomer135
reply to post by CLUCKERX

If its at papoose like some people think then it's really hidden well. I've flown over the area several times and never saw anything that resembled a hanger door or even marks in the sand. And before you guys start calling me a liar check out my introduction post to see a photo of mine from the area. Once I get my 20 posts I'll show some more. did a lot of in-flight refueling in the area!

You've flown over a military/government highly restricted zone several times??? Really? What was you flying? The TR3B? Aurora? Other than a top secret military plane or whether you are in fact a fighter pilot protecting the base, I somehow do not believe you, sorry!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

It has undoubtedly already been stated: (Nope... it wasn't...i read the 2 pages of posts)

S-4, Supply:

As implied by the name, Supply is the clearing house for all military materials. They handle requests for new supplies and replacement equipment, keep unit property books, and plan logistical movement of equipment. S-4 has no responsibility for ammunition supply....

source
wiki.answers.com...

i worked in a S-2 (battalion intelligence) a G-2 (division intelligence) and was active with the Army CID in my service days...
i always found the S4 reference by those who spun tales of Area 51 as totally absurd, a means to delude the unsuspecting who are uninformed with military jargon...(there are only S1, S2. S3, S4...not 5's 6's or any more)

the wooo-wooo effect of the 'S' 4 designation is just an attempt to make the 'section' secretive and the tall tale teller appear to be "in-the-know"

thats my 2 cents worth of rant

edit on 20-3-2012 by St Udio because: responded to assersion

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It's a gay bar in Dallas.

My homo friend is always ranting about it on fb.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Lazar's story of how he was put on a bus with "blacked out" windows and driven to the site and THEN signed the non-disclosure statement is B.S. to the Nth degree. First of all, he would have HAD to go through a TS/SSBI (Top Secret/Single Scope Background Investigation) before he was even allowed NEAR anything, no matter how "necessary" his so-called skills might have been. Then, even before the background investigation was initiated, he would have THEN been required to sign the non-disclosure statement. Anyone who has gone through this investigation knows that it can take anywhere from 2 months to several years depending on where you've lived, who your listed contacts and family are and confirmation of your statement that you've NOT been convicted of a felony.
The buses that travel to and from that area do NOT have blacked out windows. They're just darkly tinted. It IS the desert and that sun streaming through windows is HOT. He wouldn't have been put on a bus, anyway. Once cleared, he'd have had a seat on any of the JANET flights.
The S4 at the Tonopah Test Range is at 37º 42' 39.92" N, 116º 26' 50.12"W, Google Earth.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Found a very interesting video on S4! Could this be it?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Area51Guru

That video is just internet garbage with a sound track. Further, the analysis (text) is very flawed. That part of the Nellis range is flown near by hundreds of planes on a daily basis. Papoose Lake is not a good location for a secret base. It is probably a fair location for test flights.

These conspiracy people need better coordination. A road by the area is "proof" of a secret base, but we also "have" an interstate underground mag lev train system. Wouldn't they just use the secret nuclear rock vaporizer to tunnel to S-4? No need for a road. ;-)

And just where is the result from now decades of reverse engineering alien technology? Did the program suffer without Bob Lazar, self-proclaimed scientist with no paperwork to prove he has any college degrees.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Removed duplicate post.
edit on 6-3-2013 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I think there is nothing at Papoose, there is a lot of mysterious hangar on Area51, huge in size its enough to make black programs aircraft. In my opinion Bob Lazar made disinformation to cover more earthly black technology. You have nothing to do with an underground hangar, all of the Area51 base is the more secure place on the world.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryBollox
Lazar's story of how he was put on a bus with "blacked out" windows and driven to the site and THEN signed the non-disclosure statement is B.S. to the Nth degree. First of all, he would have HAD to go through a TS/SSBI (Top Secret/Single Scope Background Investigation) before he was even allowed NEAR anything, no matter how "necessary" his so-called skills might have been. Then, even before the background investigation was initiated, he would have THEN been required to sign the non-disclosure statement. Anyone who has gone through this investigation knows that it can take anywhere from 2 months to several years depending on where you've lived, who your listed contacts and family are and confirmation of your statement that you've NOT been convicted of a felony.
The buses that travel to and from that area do NOT have blacked out windows. They're just darkly tinted. It IS the desert and that sun streaming through windows is HOT. He wouldn't have been put on a bus, anyway. Once cleared, he'd have had a seat on any of the JANET flights.
The S4 at the Tonopah Test Range is at 37º 42' 39.92" N, 116º 26' 50.12"W, Google Earth.

Are you serius? I think you should listen to his interviews before you start posting lies.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryBollox

Wrong. It would not take years to get security clearance, a few months maybe, but not years. According to Lazar, It took a considerable amount of time for him to gain security clearance. He also claims that he was flown to Area 51, then rode on a bus for the 10 -15 mile trip to S4.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hello my name is Jon and I just made a connection with something I've been puzzled with my whole life, and this is something my grandfather told me when I was bout 13 years old. I am now 25. I will start with telling you how it came around to my grandfather telling me what he had told me. The last day of school when I was age 13 I lived on a dead end street at the very end. You can actually google earth it if you'd like. It is latitude 36 35 22.0N Longitude 79 50 40.2W. Anyways a pretty good hill starts there at the 3 house from the right of my old house. I was riding my bike on the flat part at the top of the hill. I was right above the hill when I noticed the sun completely disappeared. I looked up and what I saw was mind boggling. It was a huge brown/purple/sparkling 'thing' in the sky it was perfectly round and it was huge it had to be several miles in its size, but before I could comprehend a thought of what it could possibly be it was no bigger than a dot in the sky. Please not it made not a single sound but moved at a pace which I still can't fathom. All I remember is a dog barking which was owned by a guy named Dobey it was a dalmatian 36 35 26.9N / 49 50 48.9 those coordinates are exactly where the dog was tied up and is really close to where I was located at the time. Please note that the trees that are there now were not as large then and you could see clearly without obstruction from the trees to the sky. Anyways I quickly went home and my best friend lived next door to the left viewing from flash earth. He was outside said he had been home an hour and was wondering where I had been. So apparently I lost an hour or so of time, and I honestly can't recall anything that happened. I can't even remember seeing his mom's car come up the road which I was on at the time. On to my families reaction. I told my dad and he really didn't have any input he just told me we can't be the only living intelligent beings in the universe. I told my mom she being an RN told me that I was probably suffering from heat exhaustion so basically it was a hallucination, but when I told my grandfather a few weeks after it happened what he told me now makes complete sense. I have seen many threads on S-4 and just now made the connection. I told him everything I told you guys/gals and his response was "we are not alone" I asked him what do you mean and he told me that he was an engineer at s-4 and if he told me anything "they" ( i guess the powers that be) would know and they would kill my grandma and my grandpa. He would never tell me ANYTHING all I know is he was drafted into the Army Air Forces. My grandfather and grandmother have both passed away and unfortunately I can't ask either of them anything else, but I just thought I would tell you folks here that tid bit of information. I'm sure you "neigh sayer's" will wow what an elaborate story, but it's completely true. Also all my life I thought my grandfather was referring to his rank being s-4, but I know because I am prior service it would be E4 and he was an E8.

Edit: I would like you to know that these event's are the reason I am a truth seeker. I started seeking out the unknown and questioning everything since this happened to me. I applaud you guys for all the hard work you do at compiling information. Not only on conspiracy threads but also political threads.
edit on 24-3-2013 by JOakes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HarryBollox

I actually hold a security clearance and it doesn't take years. I actually laughed out loud at this. It only took 2 weeks for my security clearance to come back, and that was with them doing over 50 people at once. I'm just saying.. Also just adding .. How exactly do you have all this information that oh it can't be possible the windows are just tinted. Sir? Do you think that if this place actually exists you would be able to see the means of getting there? I think not..
edit on 24-3-2013 by JOakes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join