It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is S4?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I've recently read a few things about S4 but am still confused as to what it is. Could anyone point me in the right direction for some good info please?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
S4 is a small base set into the side of a small mountain few miles from Area 51.

Despite what you may have heard... There is only one source for S4: Bob Lazar.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Interesting thought here though. I recalled on one interview someone having mentioned Ret 4s. ( Zeta Reticuli) Is this some reference to their species with the S4s also? Is 4 the number of their height or fingers? I dunno.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
He doesn't seem very credible in my opinion. The way he is ion interviews seems quite put on

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Here are some links to get you started.

Here

Here

Here

There is an excellent resource here thanks to gariac

Those should get you started

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by desertdreamer
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

Here are some links to get you started.

Here

Here

Here

There is an excellent resource here thanks to gariac

Those should get you started

Thanks that's very helpful. Lazar seems to be quite shakey when speaking about s4 but I'll look into it anyway thanks.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
I've recently read a few things about S4 but am still confused as to what it is. Could anyone point me in the right direction for some good info please?

S-4 simply means Site 4 or Sector 4 or Section 4.
There are many S-4's, therefore. There is an S-4 related to the Tonopah Test Range. There is an S-4 within the Air Force Plant 42 in Palmdale, California. That S-4, I believe, is Lockheed operated. It is also my understanding that there is a Site-4 within the Groom Lake complex.
However the most "well-known" S-4 is the area mentioned by Bob Lazar, allegedly located 8-9 miles south of Groom Lake.
Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any physical evidence whatsoever that there is such a visible facility there by Papoose Lake.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Oh I see thanks, so there could essentially be s5's, s6's etc.

What's everyone's views on bob lazar? Maybe i'm paranoid but I don't believe him, he always looks up and left when describing s4. Psychology states that people do this when making something up or lying. Maybe it's just coincidence...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Its a section on the map of the area where Area 51 is located.

Its supposed to be where all the alien technology is at.

One thing I dont know about lazar is if he was a scientist for Area 51 and he started talking wouldnt they try to shut him up? I mean he was supposedly working on some of the most high tech and secret technology in the world. I would want to shut him up if I were in control.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hi,

There are loads of threads on Lazar - just use search function and you will get a wide variety of views.

Regarsing S4 - for a logical view suggest you consider Gariac's comments as kindly posted above.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

site-4planes over site-4

These are more direct links. Site-4 is very interesting. Besides foreign radar, there is a small base there. At one point, they had their own satellite earth station, based on a FCC archive. [The person at the FCC never returns my calls about the facility, surprise, surprise.]

It is difficult to photograph. Not that the distance is all that great, but the items you are photographing are small radar systems.

n37 42 38.85 w116 26 17.67 is as good as any place to start looking on Google Earth. It looks like they have their own private landfill underway.

At night, the radar sites are flashing. Blacked out aircraft fly around at night, but the facility is also used in daylight.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by The Wave

site-4planes over site-4

These are more direct links. Site-4 is very interesting. Besides foreign radar, there is a small base there. At one point, they had their own satellite earth station, based on a FCC archive. [The person at the FCC never returns my calls about the facility, surprise, surprise.]

It is difficult to photograph. Not that the distance is all that great, but the items you are photographing are small radar systems.

n37 42 38.85 w116 26 17.67 is as good as any place to start looking on Google Earth. It looks like they have their own private landfill underway.

At night, the radar sites are flashing. Blacked out aircraft fly around at night, but the facility is also used in daylight.

Thanks, got something about airlanding strip when I goo gled it

[edit on 13-2-2009 by Scope and a Beam]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
My best understanding of S4 is that its part of Area 51. But is a seprate base in its own. Also the last i heard on said base it had/has 9 hangers built into the mountain side. The nine hanger hold working, wreakage or test prototype ufos. Now as far as Bob Lazar he has come out and said he worked at S4 and Area 51. But we all know he has been shown as a fake.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by purpleneonofdoom
My best understanding of S4 is that its part of Area 51. But is a seprate base in its own. Also the last i heard on said base it had/has 9 hangers built into the mountain side. The nine hanger hold working, wreakage or test prototype ufos. Now as far as Bob Lazar he has come out and said he worked at S4 and Area 51. But we all know he has been shown as a fake.

Has he? What's the source my friend?

I always thought he seemed fake as well.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Bob Lazar is for real.

They are harassing him to this day. I feel sorry for the guy.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I could be mistaken, but didn't Victor (the Alien Interview guy) make references to s4 as well?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
That victor guy makes me laugh tbh. That vid looks very much like a model lol

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever

What?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Really? I actually found the tape quite convincing. Much better than that Roswell Alien Autopsy one.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join