It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppressed Details of 9/11 Insider Trading Leads to CIA's Highest Ranks

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I've just read the first report cited. Some of it would require further investigation (although since this allegation comes from the Truth Movement that's their responsibility) but not much of the trading looks suspicious.

Take, for example, the 2075 UAL put options bought on Sept 6. Fully 2000 of these were from one source, a US based investment adviser. And yet he actually purchased 115,000 UAL shares on Sept 10, which would be an odd position to take if you had prior knowledge.

I have yet to see anything suspicious, although I'm open to it. Feel free to post evidence.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Amazingly enough, in the last five years, I have never been asked to give money to 911myths.com. Not once. And yet, the site you are so proud of asks for money on the home page.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Not to mention, Mike Williams states clearly to think for oneself. Not so with your p4t buddies.

So, as I have said before, you can stick with Balsamos ravings OR you can read the documents themselves. I already know which option you pick.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Amazingly enough, in the last five years, I have never been asked to give money to 911myths.com. Not once. And yet, the site you are so proud of asks for money on the home page.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Not to mention, Mike Williams states clearly to think for oneself. Not so with your p4t buddies.

So, as I have said before, you can stick with Balsamos ravings OR you can read the documents themselves. I already know which option you pick.

Think for your self? why do you think there are think tanks around the world in all major University’s, people share ideas, two heads are better than one. What is your point?

Just because a website ask for money it does not mean they tell lies, if that is what you are implying.

Your website has been DEBUNK!

It cost money to host a big website; do you want to pay for pilots for Truth 911web site?
Mike Williams is a proven disinformationist and that is a fact.

Do you, or do you not realize that quite a few investment advisors were telling their customers that played the option market to place options on United/American airlines the end of August beginning of September 2001?

I would like to see a source for this information or is this another one of your opinions.
Because of your history towards people who question the truth I think you need to try to back up some of your claims if you want people to start believing in you.

You still have no answer my question? Or is this your opinion, if it is then please state it.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Amazingly enough, in the last five years, I have never been asked to give money to 911myths.com. Not once.

9/11Myths.com
Yep, government propaganda is free.

Your taxes at work.

The question that Swampy refuses to answer:

Why are these "investors" afraid of collecting their profits?

[edit on 16-1-2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Your website has been DEBUNK!

Really? What did Mike get wrong?

Thank you

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hey Swampy, third request:

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Why are these "investors" afraid of collecting their profits?

Why do you refuse to answer this question?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Still no response from Swampy, who spends his life on this forum?

I guess he's as afraid as those inside traders!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Anyone has heard about new developments on this story of 911 put options?
Is congressman Dennis Kucinich still following the trail leading to the insiders?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by frenchyOO7

i really hope so.

i really really hope so.

KEEP FOLLOWING THE MONEY GUYS!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Funny silence on this thread....

It seems that the debunkers are afraid to "counterpunch" the 911 insider trading problem and, in the same time, that the truthers are not so fond of this subject....

Sad to conclude that the debate around "controlled demolition" is much more "sexy" on ATS and elsewhere....

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Silence because the evidence that the trading had nothing to do with the attacks has been presented. And in typical fashion, those on the side of the "truth" movement have waved their hands and denied the facts because the investigation was done by the gubmint.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Evidence of "no insider trading"? You must be kidding....

Ask any trader or financial analyst about your so-called evidence...AND EXPECT A BIG LAUGH IN RETURN....

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I have. Where do you think I got the copies of the investor newsletters that show there were recommendations to place options against the airlines? He laughed all right...after I showed him some of the posts from the "truthers"

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Goldenfleece, great post as always. Great facts and information. Hopefully some will be able to see the light, so to speak.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Thanks. Did you notice that I finally forced Swampy to answer, but he STILL WON'T EXPLAIN why the profits from these insider put options were never collected?

Why would anyone walk away from huge profits if these trades were legitimate?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I updated my "ignorant list" so I didn't see that. But I know your word is all good. I think you deserve a special flag & star for that accomplishment for sure.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Swampy,

You're talking about ONE newsletter, coming from steven zarnoff. Yea, right...

You dont answer another question : why only AMR and UA airlines have been concerned???

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
One more time, a noisy silence....

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I refer you to the post at the top of the page which goes some way towards showing how ridiculous your position is.

On the two other "questions" -

-- I assume that anyone who hasn't collected owed monies might be trying to allay suspicion. They may also feel that collecting cash on trades like that might be distasteful.

Personally I wouldn't have any problem with it (and neither, clearly, would you) but others obviously feel differently. Certainly a failure to cash in is hardly conclusive proof of something fishy.

Indeed someone who had insider information would be far more likely to collect, surely? Otherwise what was the point of the trade in the first place?

-- You ask why the trades in the investigation focus on American and United. If you read the transcripts you'd know that first of all, they don't solely; and second, the prominent mentions of UAL and AMR are perhaps down to the fact that, er, those were the companies involved in 9/11.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join