It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppressed Details of 9/11 Insider Trading Leads to CIA's Highest Ranks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Thats what America does if you haven't noticed, we've been doing it around the world for years, what is so hard to believe about it being implemented in the states? I'll break it down as simple as possible.

1. Create an enemy who doesn't exist as a precursor to entering war.
2. Create a false flag attack by that enemy to ensure support of the citizens
3. Enter the middle east to gain control of natural resources

WE'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR A LONG TIME, TO MANY OTHER COUNTRIES, AND WHEN THEIR LEADERS DON'T COOPERATE POLITICALLY THEN THEY ARE REMOVED/ASSASSINATED- BOTTOM LINE
there is no debate to this, that's just how America does business. After all the terrible things we've done to other countries how is it so hard to believe that America would "take a hit for THEIR team"
Its been much more profitable for them regardless of opinion

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
tide88 your option trades are easily explained by a 2 minute Google search.

For 2001:

- Did you bother to check that there if there was news around 1/10/2001?

www.highbeam.com...

I would say American buying TWA on that date would be significant, wouldn’t you?

- Did you bother to check that American Airline announced EARNINGS April 19 2001
and would account for an increase in put activity?

articles.latimes.com...

- Did you bother to check that American Airline announced EARNINGS June 20 2001
and would account for an increase in put activity?

articles.latimes.com...

By the way, have you ever traded an option?

All the time. And there was plenty a reason to buy those contracts on the days before 9/11 too.

The suggestion here is that there were no market reasons for anyone to be selling American Airlines in quantity, and therefore only foreknowledge of 9/11 can explain the put options. And if you didn't bother checking out the facts, and simply believed the article, then you might be convinced. We prefer to check out these details for ourselves, though, and when we did this claim looked something less than accurate.

Take a look at the current share price trend, as an example. The American Airlines price was tailing off significantly in the weeks prior to 9/11.

Date
Opening Price

16th July 2001
$38

23rd July 2001
$36

20th July 2001
$35.05

6th August 2001
$34.35

13th August 2001
$33.87

20th August 2001
$32.45

27th August 2001
$33.65

4th September 2001
$32.01

10th September 2001
$29.95

17th September 2001
$16.00

What’s more, immediately before 9/11 American Airlines released a string of bad news:

12:48pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMR NOTES 'POOR' ECONOMIC CONDITIONS, 'FALLING' DEMAND

12:49pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMR SAYS DEFERRING JET PURCHASES BEYOND FIRM ORDERS

12:47pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMR'S AMERICAN RETIRING 5 MORE 727 AIRCRAFT EARLY

12:48pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMR: AMERICAN TO RETIRE ENTIRE 727 FLEET BY END OF 2002

12:46pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMR SEES Q3 LOSS 'CONSIDERABLY LARGER' THAN Q2'S

12:47pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMR ANTICIPATES 'SIGNIFICANT' LOSS IN Q4

12:49pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMR SAYS CUTTING 2001-02 CAPEX BY NEARLY $1.2 BLN

12:50pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMERICAN AIR FEELS SQUEEZE OF FUEL PRICES, LABOR COSTS

1:07pm 09/07/01 AMR warns of wider losses - William Spain

2:44pm 09/07/01 Analyst: Airline Stocks Face At Least Another Bad Quarter

2:51pm 09/07/01 [AMR] AMR DOWN 3.4% AT $30.08 FOLLOWING Q3 WARNING

4:04pm 09/07/01 Boeing stock rating cut over commercial growth - August Cole

source

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

I believe, correct me if I am wrong there were phone calls placed warning certain Israeli WTC employees not to come to work that day.

This is another lie. Never happened.

Scores of Internet bloggers and several media accounts claimed Jews received advanced knowledge of the World Trade Center attacks, prompting hundreds to take off work. The false reports were widely attributed with fueling anti-Semetic theories that the Mossad carried out the 9-11 terror attacks.

911 rumors love this part of the article

"hello David Rosenberg, this is the mossad. Listen, dont go to work on tuesday. Yeah, another terrorist attack on the US... Call in sick. And remeber, not a word to any of your gentile relatives, friends, or coworkers.
You have to admit, that theory is rediculous. Also look at the two sources of media that reported it.

Pravda Soviets famous propaganda paper. Google pravda and propaganda.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
I want to be clear about my earlier post.

Let's say you work for any intelligence agency and you have done your absolute best to warn your friend and ally that they are going to be attacked.

I believe, correct me if I am wrong there were phone calls placed warning certain Israeli WTC employees not to come to work that day.

In any case you have done your utmost best to warn your friend and they apparently don't care what you think.

So you are probably a group of mid level intelligence agents who decide. Well to hell with it I might as well make some money.

The same could be said about all the other government agents from all the other countries who were privy to the same information, including our own.

If you believe that the job was pulled off by a relatively small group of high ranking American traitors I doubt they would be stupid enough to place these trades.

Or those trade could have just been a coincidence. Also to compare this to the manhattan project is rediculous. They were developing a top secret weapon, not plotting and killing thousand of their own people. But if you must know this is how they kept the Manhattan project secret.

The Office of Censorship helped keep the Manhattan Project secret from its inception until the first bomb was dropped on Hiroshima by urging officials involved in the project to keep quiet and by asking the press and broadcasters to voluntarily censor information they learned about atomic energy or the project. As the Manhattan Project neared its crucial test and before the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, censorship officials sent out a confidential memo to editors and broadcasters on May 15, 1945, requesting continued vigilance in the censorship of:

"Scientific experiments.--The Code of Wartime Practices requests that nothing be published or broadcast about 'new or secret military weapons...experiments.' In extension of this highly vital precaution, you are asked not to publish or broadcast any information whatever regarding war experiments involving: Production or utilization of atom smashing, atomic energy, atomic fission, atomic splitting, or any of their equivalents; the use for military purposes of radium or radioactive materials, heavy water, high voltage discharge equipment, cyclotrons; the following elements or any of their compounds--polonium, uranium, ytterbium, hafnium, protactinium, radium, rhenium, thorium, deutrium."
That was not the first request for voluntary censorship of atomic-related information. Price noted in comments to reporters after the end of censorship that some 20,000 news outlets had been delivered similar requests. For the most part censors were able to keep sensitive information about the Manhattan Project from being published or broadcast. Slips of the tongue occurred with individuals knowledgeable about the project. The press itself was never responsible for publishing more than passing references to the project, except one article in the Cleveland Press entitled "Forbidden City," which detailed a secret project near Santa Fe, New Mexico, calling it "Uncle Sam's mystery town directed by scientist Einstein."
Source

Doesnt seem like it was such a secret after all.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by tide88]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
as someone who trades options contracts for a living, i certainly wanted to give a few cents of my input.

As many have insisted, its clear that there was reasonable pretense to be short on UAL and the other airlines without having foreknowledge of the attacks. however, what people seem to be missing is that the Put/Call balance still screams to a mess of suspicion.

Options traders expecting a drop in price will ALWAYS (unless theyre idiots) buy a corresponding call to match their put position. This is moderate losses on a poor bet, which can result from many factors BESIDES simply a drop in price. Most importantly is volatility, which is the real harbinger effecting an options price... cuz even if your ITM or ATM with an open position, if the price is moving slowly, your option won't realize a profit as the Theta decay (which lowers the contract value as expiration approaches) will devalue the contract continously until expiration. Buying a corresponding call (usually one ITM to hedge losses from specualtion realized through an OTM position) creates a balance so that the investor can take smaller losses should volatility not meet their expectations. So anyone who was buying these puts throughout 2001 was fairly confident that the price would not only drop, but DRAMATICALLY so. Further, if the activity was due to corporate event arbitrage (ie buying puts right before earnings) there would have been balance in calls, as even the savviest hedge fund manager doesn't pretend to know the outcome of an earnings call.

The other thing we're ignoring here is OPEN INTEREST. which is the number of options open on the strike , indicating, amongst other things, the interest of speculators not actually holding the underlying shares. without high open interest, the options seller will never be able to realize a profit, as the bid/ask spread will be so far apart the price of buying the option would never be exceeded by the price to sell.

Unless there are MANY traders taking the SAME position, buying puts is a waste of money. So to insist these trades could have been executed by a single investor hedging a large purchase of shares is really besides the point. If that was so, the bid of the option would never mature to the point of a profit. Since what were debating here is the sale of contracts, not a well executed hedge, this large 115,000 share purchase is simply irrelevant. not to mention, the total number of options needed to hedge 115,000 shares is 1,150 (each contract represents 100 shares of the underlying), and we already know many more were traded.

moreover, there were more stocks with unusual put activity affected by 9/11 than just the airlines. the fact that MULTIPLE industry stocks had similar, unusual put volume and the only thing tying them together was their business was hurt by the attacks is simply not a coincidence. it really isnt. if you think it is, youre an idiot or brainwashed. these things do not happen with lack of consequence. and to think that options traders throw their money into trades randomly enough to make this a coincidence is even more silly. options are extremely volatile, and if you're wrong, you usually lose all your money.

not sure if i did a great job explaining this, it would honestly take 100 pages to describe how it all works. all you need to know is these trades were enough to spawn investigations (that were never carried through to conclusion, much to our dismay), only weeks after the attacks. that says a lot. normally insider trading takes years to detect and substantiate. the fact that this was so readily apparent says its a lot more than a lucky bet on a terrible event.

and anyone in finance knows Deutsche is one of the darkest forces on the street. and may i also remind y'all- GWB's family, historically, is knee deep in profitting from misery. See: union banking corp and aiding the nazis.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by Leo Strauss

This is another lie. Never happened.

Never ask Tide88 to correct you if you're wrong, because he omits or spins everything and is incapable of telling the truth.

Employees of Israeli-owned Odigo were warned two hours in advance to stay away from the WTC towers, as reported by the Israeli newspaper Haaretz:

Odigo says workers were warned of attack

By Yuval Dror

Odigo, the instant messaging service, says that two of its workers received messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack on September 11 predicting the attack would happen, and the company has been cooperating with Israeli and American law enforcement, including the FBI, in trying to find the original sender of the message predicting the attack.

And surprise, surprise -- just like the "dancing Israelis" who were arrested on 9/11 driving a fake moving van packed with "tons of explosives" and the BILLIONS of dollars of insider stock trading, not another word was said after 9/11.

But as Tide would say, it's probably just a coincidence.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Funny those two people were not even in the WTC. They were in Odigo's Israel office.

Odigo, which has a satellite office in Israel, said employees THERE received pop-up text messages containing advance warning of the attacks but said the IMs did not mention the World Trade Center specifically, or any other targets
source

Employees of Israeli-owned Odigo were warned two hours in advance to stay away from the WTC towers, as reported by the Israeli newspaper
Ummm. No they werent. The WTC was never even mentioned. Wow, thank god they warned those two people. They might have teleported from Israel to the WTC.

"Without going into details, the message was most noteworthy due to the timing, not due to the substance of the 'warning.' It could easily be coincidence," Diamandis said
BTW, I am not saying it is coincidence. Their CEO is. The one that knows the full details of the text. More disinfo being spread by Golden. What a shocker. Man you are terrible at doing research. Really, think and check your sources before you post. You obviously believe whatever you read without researching it deeper. You are quickly becoming a joke. You might even surpass Ultima1.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Whether the Odigo employees were in Israel or their NY office that was located four blocks from the WTC makes little difference. Odigo says it's possible the attack warning was broadcast to other members and employees. When the 9/11 attacks were predicted "almost to the minute", it's WAY more than coincidence:

[Alex] Diamandis [Odigo vice president of sales and marketing] said it was possible that the attack warning was broadcast to other Odigo members, but the company has not received reports of other recipients of the message.” [HA'ARETZ, 9/26/2001; WASHINGTON POST, 9/27/2001]

Odigo claims the warning did not specifically mention the WTC, but the company refuses to divulge what was specified, claiming, “Providing more details would only lead to more conjecture.” [WASHINGTON POST, 9/28/2001] However, a later newspaper report claims that the message declared “that some sort of attack was about to take place. ‘The messages said something big was going to happen in a certain amount of time, and it did—almost to the minute,’ said Alex Diamandis, vice president of sales for the high-tech company… He said the employees did not know the person who sent the message, but they traced it to a computer address and have given that information to the FBI.” [WASHINGTON POST, 10/4/2001]

Odigo gave the FBI the Internet address of the message’s sender so the name of the sender could be found. [DEUTSCHE PRESSE-AGENTUR (HAMBURG), 9/26/2001] Two months later, it is reported that the FBI is still investigating the matter, but there have been no reports since. [COURIER MAIL, 11/20/2001]

Why no reports since?

Why was the arrest of the five dancing Israelis who had boxcutters, fake passports and circled maps of the terrorist sites, driving a van packed with "tons of explosives" (and who said on Israeli TV that they were sent to "document the event") totally suppressed and covered-up?

Why haven't there been ANY news reports about the BILLIONS of dollars of highly suspicious 9/11 insider trading?

Admit it Tide, you can't answer any of these questions without concocting implausible and ridiculous scenarios full of "maybes", "probablys" and "coincidences."

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

as someone who trades options contracts for a living, i certainly wanted to give a few cents of my input.

...moreover, there were more stocks with unusual put activity affected by 9/11 than just the airlines. the fact that MULTIPLE industry stocks had similar, unusual put volume and the only thing tying them together was their business was hurt by the attacks is simply not a coincidence. it really isnt. if you think it is, youre an idiot or brainwashed. these things do not happen with lack of consequence. and to think that options traders throw their money into trades randomly enough to make this a coincidence is even more silly. options are extremely volatile, and if you're wrong, you usually lose all your money.

not sure if i did a great job explaining this,

You did, thank you. Just like the professional salvage welder on another 9/11 thread who said there's no way steel support beams at the base of the WTC towers would be cut at an angle, the best explanations and insights frequently come from industry professionals.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

all you need to know is these trades were enough to spawn investigations (that were never carried through to conclusion, much to our dismay), only weeks after the attacks. that says a lot. normally insider trading takes years to detect and substantiate. the fact that this was so readily apparent says its a lot more than a lucky bet on a terrible event.

and anyone in finance knows Deutsche is one of the darkest forces on the street. and may i also remind y'all- GWB's family, historically, is knee deep in profitting from misery. See: union banking corp and aiding the nazis.

Wow! You convinced me. Yours is the first intelligently laid out elaboration of this activity I've ever read.

Is it at all possible there was a cluster effect of some long term strategy being done for reasons unconnected to 9/11, or do you dismiss that as impossible?

This is the best evidence of prior knowledge I've ever seen, if it is.

Mike F

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixNIN11

Originally posted by EvilAxis
Rather than accept Tide88's judgement (which has been undermined by his failure to find anything suspicious about the implosion of WTC7)

its truly bizarre that 911 may be the most obvious and blatant conspiracy of all time, and these people (i struggle to call them that) SEE NOTHING.

the only logical conclusion i can come up with is they fall into one of 3 main categories:

they're either in denial

they either haven't done any real research

or they're part of the coverup.

Perhaps they're acknowledging the superhuman abilities of these boxcutter-wielding cavedwellers, who can do anything -- confound the world's most sophisticated military in a single bound, suspend the laws of physics, cause buildings to collapse without damaging them and master the survival of jet crashes!

Muslims Suspend Laws of Physics! (written a month after 9/11)

The Hidden Story of Building 7 and The Controlled Collapse of WTC 7

At Least 7 of the 9/11 Hijackers Are Still Alive!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
OK Gang - An ATS first!

I know why all those people of the Hebraic persuasion weren't in their offices in the WTC when it was struck by the plane on 9/11.

IT HAPPENED AT 8:43 AM !!!

- before all the company owners, directors, managers arrive.

Who ever heard of one of the bosses coming to work before 9 O'Clock?

Mike F

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

thanks for your comments and let me apologize for not posting under my usual SN- i was at work and couldnt locate my login info.

as for your question-- Could this be part of a larger trading strategy?

Of course, its possible, but in my mind, its still highly unlikely. Macro trading funds (ones that seek returns from global market movements) rarely, if ever realize positions utilizing vanilla equities (stocks). They usually trade options on index funds, exchange traded funds, and other products that track, with relevant precision, moves in the global market. If we were able to locate corresponding positions being taken in large global indexes matching those taken on the individual stocks in question (UAL, MS, etc) then maybe your assertion could be verified. Historical data on these figures is time consuming to analyze and expensive (especially going back 8 years) so i wouldn't bet money on some ATS member having the time or resources to verify this.

Further, I doubt even the greatest macro traders (George Soros would be a good example) would be able to make a rationale for these taking these vastly unrelated positions prior to 9/11. As i mentioned previously, theres no thread tying together these stocks other than their direct relationship to the attacks. Sure, when you look at the dow and these companies from the vantage point of 2009, it seems like put options were the best idea ever. But prior to 9/11, any fund manager presenting such a strategy to investors would get laughed out of the boardroom. So again, i really doubt this was the "finely-crafted" strategy of a macro fund, unless that fund had specific knowledge about the attacks.

Again, theres also NO balance between the put and call volumes on these stocks, which further belies the involvement of foreknowledge. Any serious fund, with investors to be held accountable to, wouldn't ever take this type of risk. It's really unheard of, and I know thats tough for anyone to understand unless they've traded options before and have a good understanding of volatility.

finally- if you look at the dow technicals in 01, any active trader would be anticipating a recovery from the mid-point of july onward. If you notice, May saw the years high-point, followed by a sell off into a support just around 10252 at july 29th, 2001.

***Support refers to the point where sellers can no longer overwhelm buying pressure, and the line begins to flatten out, showing a market consensus around a given price where, in essence, buyers are saying "this is a bargain and I'll make money." without that, sellers would have continued to push the price lower. some basics for y'all***

so if anything, an investor (not anticipating a world-changing terrorist attack), would be buying CALLS INSTEAD OF PUTS in late July and going onward, anticipating that prices would rebound towards the may high. This, once again, defeats assertions this position could have been a lucky "hunch."

IN CONCLUSION: IF YOU GUYS REALLY WANNA FIND OUT IF THERE WAS INSIDER TRADING: then I'd be looking at put positions taken after july, 2001, with a particular focus on those taken after august, 20th, 2001. This was when the market began to slide, and anyone buying puts after 8/20, when it REALLY slid, was a lucky fool or had serious foreknowledge. Because investors don't usually buy into a rally, and they don't usually sell into a bear market. They want to do the opposite- buy low, sell high (classically speaking). People buying puts during the pre 9/11 slide (without knowing about 9/11) were exceptionally stupid, as finance and transportation stocks are usually the first to bounce during a recovery.

So we have either a gaggle of idiot investors who saw the greatest lucky streak of the millennium (on a day already full of such inexplicable black swan coincidences). Or insider trading. hmm

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The following is the best post of the entire thread. Thanks again for explaining what professional options traders have known for 7 years.

...moreover, there were more stocks with unusual put activity affected by 9/11 than just the airlines. the fact that MULTIPLE industry stocks had similar, unusual put volume and the only thing tying them together was their business was hurt by the attacks is simply not a coincidence. it really isnt. if you think it is, youre an idiot or brainwashed. these things do not happen with lack of consequence. and to think that options traders throw their money into trades randomly enough to make this a coincidence is even more silly. options are extremely volatile, and if you're wrong, you usually lose all your money.

all you need to know is these trades were enough to spawn investigations (that were never carried through to conclusion, much to our dismay), only weeks after the attacks. that says a lot. normally insider trading takes years to detect and substantiate. the fact that this was so readily apparent says its a lot more than a lucky bet on a terrible event.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Sincerely hope they are never able to collect on their blood money.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaeone86

Could this be part of a larger trading strategy?

Of course, its possible, but in my mind, its still highly unlikely. Macro trading funds (ones that seek returns from global market movements) rarely, if ever realize positions utilizing vanilla equities (stocks). They usually trade options on index funds, exchange traded funds, and other products that track, with relevant precision, moves in the global market. If we were able to locate corresponding positions being taken in large global indexes matching those taken on the individual stocks in question (UAL, MS, etc) then maybe your assertion could be verified. Historical data on these figures is time consuming to analyze and expensive (especially going back 8 years) so i wouldn't bet money on some ATS member having the time or resources to verify this.

Further, I doubt even the greatest macro traders (George Soros would be a good example) would be able to make a rationale for these taking these vastly unrelated positions prior to 9/11. As i mentioned previously, theres no thread tying together these stocks other than their direct relationship to the attacks. Sure, when you look at the dow and these companies from the vantage point of 2009, it seems like put options were the best idea ever. But prior to 9/11, any fund manager presenting such a strategy to investors would get laughed out of the boardroom. So again, i really doubt this was the "finely-crafted" strategy of a macro fund, unless that fund had specific knowledge about the attacks.

Again, theres also NO balance between the put and call volumes on these stocks, which further belies the involvement of foreknowledge. Any serious fund, with investors to be held accountable to, wouldn't ever take this type of risk. It's really unheard of, and I know thats tough for anyone to understand unless they've traded options before and have a good understanding of volatility.

finally- if you look at the dow technicals in 01, any active trader would be anticipating a recovery from the mid-point of july onward. If you notice, May saw the years high-point, followed by a sell off into a support just around 10252 at july 29th, 2001.

[snip]

So we have either a gaggle of idiot investors who saw the greatest lucky streak of the millennium (on a day already full of such inexplicable black swan coincidences). Or insider trading. hmm

Thanks for the detailed feedback.

I don't question your analysis, but some immediate questions on the mechanics come to mind.

First of all, is it at all possible there was going to be some reasonable follow up to reconcile the positions taken that never happened because of what happened on 9/11? Some rational strategy that was nipped in the bud?

And with what did happen, someone or a group were aware at least a few weeks before, that planes would be flown into the WTC, Pentagon and possibly the White House, on or about September 11, 2001.

Even barring less than complete success, it was certain there would be financial turmoil created and the stock market would respond accordingly. They would need some understanding on how to capitalize on this. Their proxies would have to have some knowledge that there was an endgame. Someone knowledgeable of trading possibilities and procedures needed to to figure something worked that would not raise too many alarm bells.

What if the attacks had been prevented or were less than successful? What was the fall back with the options?

And finally, how many people would need to be apprised of the bigger picture stateside? Or would they simply be doing as their clients told while wondering?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts on this.

Mike F

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
According to former WTC 1 tenant and commodity trades advisor, Walter Burien we are looking at the trees and missing the forest, with the government itself profiteering to the tune of about $2.5 trillion on 9/11 foreknowledge.

"Right before 9/11... I see government on all levels, federal, local governments, taking a larger short position on the international indexes and currencies than I'd ever seen them take. I mean massive short positions on the derivatives."

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hi guys,

There is a new story about 911 INSIDER TRADING, coming from France.

"The French webTv "La Télé Libre" will soon broadcast an exclusive documentary about 911 insider trading.
Watch the trailer of this report. www.dailymotion.com...

THE 911 initiates ?
A KEY to decipher the mystery

Eight years after the attacks on the World Trade Center, the shadow of a massive insider trading still hangs over the event. Speculators, for the less informed, have made significant gains following the terrorist attacks, having bet luckily just before. Weird ...
Who knew what and when? Beyond the controversy over the causes of the collapse of the towers or the deficiencies of the formal investigation, the suspicion of insider trading relating to September 11 is also an inescapable conundrum about the attacks....

The full article here : www.911blogger.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Anyone knows about a new development on 911 insider trading, except this French documentary mentionned above?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The "put options" is a most significant lead that I am perplexed why the FBI, CIA, NSA and others have not renditioned those they know placed the put options. Rendition them, kidnap them and then inprison them in secret. While being detained we could use torture to find out what they know about any inpending future attacks.

Since this action didnt happen, I am left to conclude that no one was allowed or wanted to investigate the crime of the century for reasons which have yet to be discovered. With so many anomolies and evidence to support a new investigation, I suspect that no one in elected office or within the intelligence communities will allow a meaningful investigation because it proves our worst nightmare and that would end the illusion needed to keep the sheep asleep.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join