It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppressed Details of 9/11 Insider Trading Leads to CIA's Highest Ranks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by shortywarn
the debunkers can't fudge or make opinions on these hard facts can they????

Give them time. They'll make something up as usual.

_BonZ_, meet Tide88. Something about this thread is really bothering him.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

This actually supports the official story somewhat. It claims that the terrorist were actually the ones who carried out the attacks. This will not be a popular post on this board. I can actually buy this story.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

I believe they were. And the NSA essentially ignored them knowing they were here to cause harm. That is criminal negligence. And for those that think it was done BY actual Americans I can say that they have no clue how false flag attacks work. I recommend looking at how we perform such tasks. We did it in Iraq using the insurgents themselves.

www....__._/wiki/Counterinsurgency

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

First off bonz, these arent hard facts. They are incomplete facts that are skewed to support your theory. Second the only thing that bothers me is people like you keep posting this incomplete BS and the gullible believe it. This isnt a joke. Thousands lost their lives and you fantasies are disturbing to anyone with half a brain. My question to you GOLDEN still has not been answered. Why do you keep ignoring it. WHY WERE THERE THE SAME AMOUNT OF PUTS CONTRACTS PLACED ON OTHER DATES WITH THE SAME AMOUNT OF INCREASED ACTIVITY IN SEPT. OF 2000? WHY WONT YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION. EVERYONE SHOULD BE SKEPTICAL OF GOLDEN FLEECE'S POST. They are complete BS!!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by tide88

I believe they were. And the NSA essentially ignored them knowing they were here to cause harm. That is criminal negligence. And for those that think it was done BY actual Americans I can say that they have no clue how false flag attacks work. I recommend looking at how we perform such tasks. We did it in Iraq using the insurgents themselves.

www....__._/wiki/Counterinsurgency

Have just watched a couple of clips of it. Will watch the whole thing when I have some time later. I do see how certain people in the govenment may want this to happen. I know there are evil corrupt people in our government. I do not think Ol' Georgie knew about it. The look on his face when he was told what happened was too genuine. No one is that good of an actor. This would also make sense on how they kept it quiet. Fewer people would have to know about it. I remember watching a show where an FBI agent also knew about it and brought it to the attention of his superior and it was also ignored. As for the missile, demoing the WTC, holograms, remote planes, etc... Those are all fantastical BS. Very few people would have to be involved if they were just supressing intelligence. The only defense they could have for supressing this evidence is I am sure they get thousands of threats everyday. They must listen to thousands of calls. Will have to watch the whole movie to come to a conclusion. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
Spreading lies and giving people half truths and incomplete facts. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Actually the american government gave us half-truths, incomplete facts and even outright lies in their 9-11 commission report....
And yes the truth movement may not know everything that happened that day and perhaps they are guilty of speculating non-existant theories but at least they know enough to realise that 9-11 was inside job!

The insider trading scandal in put options, in both american and united airlines, is very suspicious and the fact that the money was never collected speaks for itself. You said that perhaps the people that speculated on these options got killed during the 9-11 attacks? Guess what, your "theory" has more holes than a slice of swiss cheese because if these people had inside/prior knowledge of an impending attack then surely they would not be stupid enough to be anywhere near that immediate area. Also the al-queda theory is just as ridiculous, because they would have been arrested within a few weeks had they been guilty.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Okay so I will ask you. WHAT ABOUT THE PUT CONTACTS BOUGHT ON SEPT 14 OF 2000? THEY HAD A HIGHER NUMBER OF INCREASED ACTIVITY THEN SEPT OF 2001. There were also many other examples I gave of increased activity in 2000 and 2001 (both before 9/11 and after) however there were not any terrorist attacks during those periods. Why dont you explain those. And those are FACTS, not speculation on anyones part. As for the 2.5 million in put options not collected, show me an updated article. All those sources site a paper that wrote that article on sept 29, 2001. Those sept options were not expired yet!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

You said that perhaps the people that speculated on these options got killed during the 9-11 attacks? Guess what, your "theory" has more holes than a slice of swiss cheese because if these people had inside/prior knowledge of an impending attack then surely they would not be stupid enough to be anywhere near that immediate area.

Man some of your comprehension skills are very weak. My whole point is there WASNT any insider trading. That is the point of all my post. So according to my theory they WOULDNT know of any impending attack, hence they would be at work that day. Some of you make the so called "truthers" look really stupid. Please think or understand peoples post before you reply.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Like I said... wouldn't the SEC now know the names of these people? Wouldn't we go and arrest these people?

Cant arrest people when they did nothing wrong. You did read that the person who placed 95% of those options also bought 115000 shares of AA sept 10 to hedge his bet. You take away the 95% of those options and it is just like any other day. Of course the article the OP uses convientely leaves out the FACT that the person who bought those puts also bought 150000 shares on the 10th of Sept.

I don't understand then. Did they collect on the put options after Sept. 11th or not?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It seems to me that those put options were placed by various people and shell companies as many of you know intelligence agencies play with the stock markets all the time perhaps the reason no one claimed the money afterwords was the fact it would expose them and their operations.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by tide88

And for those that think it was done BY actual Americans I can say that they have no clue how false flag attacks work.

Anything like this?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

yes that person did. Not sure about the one that is 2.5 million. It also says 2.5 million wasnt collected. That doesnt mean 1 person didnt collect 2.5 million. It could have been many. Also the article that states this was written on the 29th of sept 2001. I have been unable to find an update on the status of those puts. They very well could have been collected. Or maybe the person or persons didnt collect because they didnt want to be wrongly accused by the public of involvement. Imagine if they did collect and their names got out. Look at this forum and all the other accusing those people of involvement. That is probably why the SEC didnt release the names of the people. They also said they investigated everyone of those trades and found no connection with the terrorist attacks. Of course I suppose the SEC could be in on it too.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddymax
I personally am waiting on the "so you think Wall Street, or the Airlines were in on the conspiracy too" crap...

Daddymax, have you met Tide88?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

This is why we need to seek out fact rather than speculate on what we think might have happened. I heard the whole hologram thing..Now that was stupid. The mini nuke theory was even dumber. I can see controlled demolition in several instances and I believe there were set explosives in those buildings. I also believe that the US Government was criminally negligent. And Bush was as well as he ignored several pieces of information that were dropped on his desk. Did he know about the attacks? Maybe not specifically but he knew something was up.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
what most peolpe dont realise is we might be going into another great depression and the investors might have seen this comming and decided to hold off to get that money and get when everybody else is poor, now im not saying this couldnt have anything to do with 9-11-01, but im not saying keep a closed mind on one thing either

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I may still have access to the UAL put & call data for statistical analysis. If anyone who reads this knows statistics well and are interested in a joint research project on this topic, please U2U me.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Aakron]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mr. nameless

an interesting take on this Nameless the current economic downturn does seem like a planned event...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aakron

I posted on the previous page that there were similar trades in 2000 where there were major increases in put options contracted from the day before. Although if you have data from before or after I would be interested in seeing all of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join