It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Mystery Is Killing My Friend's Son. Doctor's Have No Answers!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Amniodarone

You need to re read the article, and if you research colloidal metals you will learn that because of their size they do not attach to anything within the body and are eliminated regularly through normal processes. But then the majority of people need others to tell them what is right and wrong which is why we are where we are.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by PaulKCA]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Saturation with Colloidal Silver will Kill All Fungus and Viral afflictions usually within six minutes of direct contact, hence the need for saturation if the affliction is systemic. But the body will then need to eliminate the toxins. Properly made Colloidal Silver is Non Toxic in any quantity in addition it boosts electro neurological functioning due to its conductive properties. If you read the fear based posts about the blue guy, in the article it states that he mixed the silver with something else and applied it topically over a period of time, mixing it in this case obviously pulled the silver from its colloidal state.

There will be more cases of mysterious illnesses in the future, to survive will require self sufficiency in all things!

Alternatively there is MMS that could help in this case as well. Best wishes for a speedy recovery of these children.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Funny you mention this. Last June I came down with a serious illness. That rivaled my viral meningitis on the misery scale. I was vomiting for four days. Doc sent me to the ER for deyhydration. They said it was a stomache virus. If so, that was the worst stomache virus I ever had. I didn't buy it. But whatever. Got some stomache meds that barely worked. The next day I was trying to dress myself and found a massive hot circular rash on my tummy that I thought was a mosquito bite the week before. Bingo, I knew what it was. Went to my pcp. He looked at it and said, lyme disease. But lyme disease doesn't cause vomiting. Put me on antibiotics. But he said I must of had a stomache virus at the same time, because lymes doesn't cause vomitting. Got my labs back, anything over 5 was a positive. I had over 15. I must of picked up one bad azzed tick.
Told my rheumy about it. (the joint flare I received was incredible) and I told him they insisted I had another bug too because lymes just doesn't cause vomiting. My rheumy is very experienced. Worked at Walter Reed for many years, is also an internal. He gave me a look and said: why not?

I figured that I was so infected, and it is an infection, that it was severe enough to cause vomiting. But since it wasn't in the "parameters" it had to be something else.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by nixie_nox]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I knew that my thoughts on silver therapy would cause a minor stir. It is my personal opinion that any benefits from silver (which are not specifically supported by studies, in my opinion) are much less than the risks. That being said... if a person wants to use silver, nothing I can say or do will change your mind. Go for it. I'm simply stating that in this particular case with Coleman, I would definitely NOT try silver. He has probable organ damage, and needs to be monitored very closely in a hospital. I know of no pediatricians that would recommend silver therapy (as I would not) for this systemic fungal infection. Silver is a heavy metal, and heavy metals do accumulate in the body.... no matter what the labels on your silver therapy says.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
My heart breaks just reading through your posts.
IMHO the culprit is mold.

mopusvindictus gave sound advice, "He has to leave the environment entirely" and I agree

There is a doctor along the east coast who might be of some help.
He gives all of his patients a vision test. There is something in the eyes that detect the level of exposure to molds. His website is here. www.moldwarriors.com... www.chronicneurotoxins.com...

Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker

visual contrast sensitivity (VCS) test will also help you sort out whether the illness could be related to mold toxins, such as from exposure to water-damaged buildings. The VCS test has been used for 40 years to assess the potential for exposure to biologically produced neurotoxins
These labs include hypothalamic hormones, MSH deficiency and abnormal regulation of pituitary hormones, antidiuretic hormone and concomitant measure of osmolality; ACTH and simultaneous cortisol, VEGF, cytokines, complement and measurement of MMP-9.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Here is an update on Coleman: He is still currently under Dr. Shoemaker's
care for mold toxic illness. We just learned that he is also positive for Lyme's
disease as well as one of the sister bacteria to Lyme called bartonella.

Bartonella is a powerful emerging infection with 32 species that causes dozens of psychiatric, neurological, heart, eye, liver problems and promotes: depression, heart attacks, strokes, rage, migraines, agitation, damage to any organ, personality change, brain fog, ADD, heart valve injury, fatigue bipolar disorder. Bartonella is found throughout the entire world, in cities, suburbs, and rural locations. It is found in fleas, dust mites, ticks, lice, flies, cat and dog saliva, and insect feces. Bartonella is so powerful at suppressing immunity that it can be found attached to red blood cells, and inside blood vessel walls, both without causing extreme fever and death. This suppression makes killing any other challenging co-infection very difficult.

There is a doctor in Flordia that treats both mold illness as well as Lyme's, Bartonella and Babesia. So here is the situation: He will not respond to any
type of BIo-detox with a severely compromised immune system. The Lyme's and other co-infections must be treated first. His body is so toxic that when you go to treat the Lyme's with antibiotics, you risk creating a dangerous amount of toxin "die- off". It is a very tedious and difficult infection to treat.

It will be extremely hard for this child to travel anywhere at this time, but it looks like he doesn't have a choice. Time is of the essence. For a very personal look at what this family is going through please read the latest in her blog. coxbrothers.blogspot.com...

Please continue to pray for their family. Pray that Coleman continues to draw strength from the Lord, and that his suffering will ease. Pray that his fear is lessoned and he sees hope in all this darkness that he is going through. Pray for the parents, that they have clear direction in seeking treatment and that God will provide the true care givers so desperately needed. Pray that as a family they draw close to Christ Jesus and he will provide supernatural healing.

please remember Coleman's younger brother as he begins to suffer more symptoms of toxic mold illness.

Thank you ATS, for allowing me to seek advice, comfort and sometimes just
vent.

Pax

This is such a long thread and some may have missed this. The mold exposure to mold did not take place in their home, it was a farm house in northwest Va. No one has been back there.

At this time silver therapy may do more damage, and we cannot take that risk. Most of you say CS can only help, but there are no guarantees that it couldn't interfere with the Bio-detox Dr. Shoemaker has him on. I cannot advise them on this. That is their's and their Dr.'s decision to make. Thanks, I know so many are deeply concerned and I appreciate everyone's
input.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by paxnatus]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Please paxnatus GET HIM COLLOIDAL SILVER! There is NO reported case of any interaction of CS with ANY kind of drug. It is like drinking plain water. He should have been taking it since I made my last post I was shocked that this was not part of the therapy already. Do you know how effective CS is in this case?

AGAIN I recommend to get the best available which is mesosilver, and like mentioned by someone else make sure you saturate the boys with it for full effectiveness. Also be sure that none are allergic to silver or silverware.

I want to help but I can't help if you don't listen. I have researched this for many days now.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by broli]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by broli
Please paxnatus GET HIM COLLOIDAL SILVER! There is NO reported case of any interaction of CS with ANY kind of drug. It is like drinking plain water. He should have been taking it since I made my last post I was shocked that this was not part of the therapy already. Do you know how effective CS is in this case?

AGAIN I recommend to get the best available which is mesosilver, and like mentioned by someone else make sure you saturate the boys with it for full effectiveness. Also be sure that none are allergic to silver or silverware.

I want to help but I can't help if you don't listen. I have researched this for many days now.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by broli]

It sure is a good thing you're a doctor to give this advice, right?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
There's something called research buddy. There are few doctors that recommend CS because they don't know what it does! We live in the information age for crying out loud. I have urged countless times for doing the research on CS but no one's listening. I get ignorant comment like yours who help noone. Please respect knowledge.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Im sure there are some alternative natural remedies that should be looked into if all else fails, or even before going to extreme measures such as steroids... I hope everything works out for this family and all is corrected.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Update: They are using homeopathic means to help restore his immune system and working daily with a Certified Natural Health Professinal she is an RN. Whether or not they are using CS, I don't know. I have passed along the information, the healthbenefits of CS, that is all I can do. I did not recommend it, that is their decision and the Dr.'S they are working with. I will respect whatever they decide to do along the lines of Silver therapy.

I have also been researching a doctor named Phillip Flitcher. He discovered a treatment for Lyme called Teasel tincture. It is made from the Teasel plant and has been very effective in treating Lyme disease. The doctor had chronic Lyme for 8 years and has not been bothered by symptoms since he began taking the tincture. His website talks about this. hisgoodherbs.com, if you want to do some research.

They did stop the detox of Cholestyramine. Coleman's body couldn't tolerate it. They are trying to prepare his immune system for the use of traditional drugs, such as, antibiotics and antifungals in hopes that he will begin to respond.

Mom is still waiting on definitive blood work regarding Lyme and Bartonella. In the meantime he is hanging in there and trying to hold his own. She is searching for a doctor proficient in treating Lyme and mold here in Va. He is too weak to travel at this point.

Please don't argue. It isn't helpful. Broli, I know you feel frustrated and think I'm not listening, but you or I do not have the power to force a remedy on this child. It would be extremely irresponsible to do so at this point. What if something went terribly wrong and this boy ended up dying? I do not want that on my conscious as I'm sure you don't either. John Mike and Amnioderone are right!! We are not doctors and do not know the outcome in this particular situation.

Thank you all for continuing to follow. Please continue to pray and send love to this family. They are all growing weary in this fight.

I will keep you posted

Sincerely,
Pax

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Try MMS and the sea water cure. miraclemineral.org... www.watercure2.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaulKCA
reply to post by mhinsey

Not true! I make it 5 gallons at a time and drink at least a quart a day, and have not / am not turning blue. If you do your research you will learn that the blue hue comes from extended topical application.

whether it is topical or internal... if this child is having organ failure... it goes to reason organs not working properly will not function properly... will accumulate silver.

If it is working for you GREAT... but just because it works for one person wonderfully does not mean it may work for the child - it may kill this child. Quit pushing this stuff like a drug pimp. The very fact that you think a few days or even MONTHS of your research override a doctor's YEARS of training to an issue is retarded. You talk WITH your doctor or find another. I had the unfortunate issue of cardiologist AND doctor both being asinine in treatments and overwhelmed with BCBS patients as required to make some money. I am finding another doctor and have told my current GP doctor of my "self" treatments (with CoQ10) with the understanding that it is on my head if it doesn't work - so GP checks my blood levels.
The parents and loved ones of the family would be sick themselves if ANYTHING worse happened because they contradicted the medical treatment currently in place for this child.

This is a medical issue for the doctors and an emotional one for the family. They have read or been told about it, so leave it be. I still will not take Silver therapy since I know my organs are not working properly at the moment and would not take the chance of accumulation that may not be able to be reversed later. Better conservative than bridge jumping in this child's case (and mine).

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mhinsey

Originally posted by PaulKCA
reply to post by mhinsey

Not true! I make it 5 gallons at a time and drink at least a quart a day, and have not / am not turning blue. If you do your research you will learn that the blue hue comes from extended topical application.

whether it is topical or internal... if this child is having organ failure... it goes to reason organs not working properly will not function properly... will accumulate silver.

If it is working for you GREAT... but just because it works for one person wonderfully does not mean it may work for the child - it may kill this child. Quit pushing this stuff like a drug pimp. The very fact that you think a few days or even MONTHS of your research override a doctor's YEARS of training to an issue is retarded. You talk WITH your doctor or find another. I had the unfortunate issue of cardiologist AND doctor both being asinine in treatments and overwhelmed with BCBS patients as required to make some money. I am finding another doctor and have told my current GP doctor of my "self" treatments (with CoQ10) with the understanding that it is on my head if it doesn't work - so GP checks my blood levels.
The parents and loved ones of the family would be sick themselves if ANYTHING worse happened because they contradicted the medical treatment currently in place for this child.

This is a medical issue for the doctors and an emotional one for the family. They have read or been told about it, so leave it be. I still will not take Silver therapy since I know my organs are not working properly at the moment and would not take the chance of accumulation that may not be able to be reversed later. Better conservative than bridge jumping in this child's case (and mine).

Well said. I couldn't have spoken better myself (and I did try.
)

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Here's some photos of the blue guy. Try Oregano oil. It kills fungus and is non-toxic. Sorry but I think Homeopathy is bogus.

www.google.com...

[edit on 21-3-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sargoth
Sorry but I think Homeopathy is bogus.

Here's the irony...while I think anyone who turns down a conventional treatment for cancer when it apppears that it will work, is a fool...I use a homeopathic treatment called eyebright (euphrasia) to treat occular inflammation from time-to-time because it is the only thing that works...aside from gaining temporary relief using a shiatzu point on the upper arm. All the standard remedies...antibiotics, cortasoids...they don't budge it but this preparation from a flower works almost overnight!

But...you can read whatever you want, but when you are facing down the demon cancer, and your doctor sez "Here's your best bet to live", or when that litmus is applied to your loved one or child...that is the only thing that matters, because anything else is just noise and bluster.

I say that as a fighter and a survivor.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'm so sorry to hear of the illness that has struck this boy.

I note that for now the Questran treatment has stopped. I can only add that my husband had to take Questran for a few years - not for cholesterol management - but because he had a bacterial infection in his gut which was immune to antibiotics. The waste excreted by the bacteria was toxic to his body and made him very sick. To cut a long story short, he ended up on Questran (one sachet a day) because it bound the toxins and got them flushed out of his body via excretion. He was still sick, but managing the illness.

He always complained about the taste so I don't blame the boy being unable to tolerate it. If he is prescribed Questran again, the easiest way to take it is to mix it with orange juice and drink it before it thickens.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hello everyone, it has been a very long time since I updated regarding Coleman.

I am so please to say, he is getting better!!
It has been a long arduous road for this family, but their tenacity has begun to pay off! when traditional medicine wasn't helping, they turned to a natural health care professional. Using a technique referred to as Zyto (for short) they were able to isolate several bacteria and fungus in his system. They began a slow detox followed daily by herbal antibiotics and anti fungal's. It is working!! Coleman can now move his legs and his arms and hands. While he is still unable to walk, he will be starting with a physical therapist either within the week. He still has pain, but it is slowly decreasing. His anxiety has dropped to an almost non-existent level. He smiles and laughs just like he use to. It is truly a miracle.

I cannot express my gratitude enough to everyone on ATS!! You people don't know this, but at times it was your post' that held me up! The overwhelming support, compassion, prayers, love and understanding that each of you offered unconditionally was truly remarkable!! The amount of research, networking and calling up physicians was above and beyond. I will never get over how this community alone got behind a perfect stranger and gave their personal time and effort to me in hopes of helping this little boy!

If any of you ever need anything please give me an opportunity to return the love. May God Bless each and everyone of you.

Pax

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
I am so please to say, he is getting better!!

That's very good news. We all appreciate your sharing this difficult process as well. I hope you can all relax for a bit.
JC

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

VERY BLESSED TO READ THE NEWS.

THANKS TONS FOR THE UPDATE.

PRAYERS AND HUGS.

BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD. Please keep us posted.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join