It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Mystery Is Killing My Friend's Son. Doctor's Have No Answers!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I am glad the child is getting better. Hopefully that will continue to full health!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

Wanted to let you know, Coleman is making a slow but full recovery. PT works with him daily, and just 2 weeks ago he was outside throwing a ball! It is truly
a miracle.

He has a long way to go, but this child has proven how resilient he really is. He pushes himself daily in exercise both physically and mentally!

One of his greatest difficulties, is dealing with the trauma he suffered while so ill. He is just now starting to verbalize his feelings about it. I don't know if some of you realize, but his trust has been completely destroyed, regarding the field of medicine. That will be a long slow recovery, and one that may take a lifetime. But he is willing!! Praise God!

If you need a miracle to believe that something greater than ourselves is at work, then please RE-READ this story. This child was DYING!! Modern MEDICINE COULD NOT HELP HIM!! Truly the hand of God reached down and rescued him from the grasp of death!! i still cry when I think about how close he was.

The family turned to a procedure called Zyto biocommunication. Here is a link to explain a little more about it. [www.zyto.com...]

I just want to say thank you to the ENTIRE COMMUNITY of ATS!! The members here truly SHINE. Never before have I experienced such an out pouring of love and support. from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!!

If any of you find yourselves, facing adversity, and need unconditional love and compassion, I would encourage you to turn to ATS, FIRST, NOT LAST!!
There is a wealth of knowledge and support right HERE!

I would love the chance to extend the blessing, so please ask if there is anything I can do for you.

Love,
Pax

[edit on 29-5-2009 by paxnatus]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaulKCA
reply to post by paxnatus

I would recommend biologic saturation with Colloidal Silver as it is non toxic and very effective. But because it kills good bacteria as well as bad, supplement with good non BGH yogurt or better yet Acidophilus to restore intestinal digestive flora which can be had from most health food stores. Colloidal Silver is a powerful antibiotic with no harmful side effects, once the system is saturated with it it should kill off any virus in the host. You could also use it in a nebulizer and inhale it, as it kills the viral lung infection the coughing should expectorate mucous and the dead virus. Good luck!

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join