It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Readings for You

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
has anyone heard a word from her?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
no... I think shes just hasnt signed on in a long time.:w:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a fraud I quess after this long time:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by janon
Me

What does my future hold?

[edit on 11-2-2009 by janon]

If it's you in the avatar with the head under a paper bag, I would say that you are most likely facing an untimely death due to suffocation -lol-

Otherwise, I can see no problems in your life.

Greetings

[edit on 2-3-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Looks like she hasn't signed on for a while...

I sent a U2U anyways... just in case she decides to come back on...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by janon
Me

What does my future hold?

You are going through something uneasy. Some sort of current tribulation. I see a new job in your future. You like to drink Corona. I am sensing that your vision is impaired

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hello, everyone.

I'm not dead just in case anyone wandered or cared LMAO.
I'm not a fraud. Thanks to those who called me such.
Others that are like me can understand the struggle that can come with this. I sometimes don't even believe that I have this gift. When things that I dream happen.. or someone that has died tells me something about a perfect stranger and I get it spot on.. it does sort of freak me out.
I struggle. I don't know why of all people I have this gift. Do I claim to know everything? no way. Can I be wrong.. of course.

It's been a long time. I didn't even want to log in but I always feel like "i get pulled" back to help someone. And I realize that that is why I've been given this gift to help and if I help one person then that's great.

Also, with that I haven't been able to get online to ATS as much as I would like to. But, I should have more time these days.

I know there will be those that will make fun of me. It's hard to come on the internet and try to have people believe you.

You may U2U me with a picture.. I need it to be large and a clear shot of your eyes. If you have questions thats fine too. Please be patient.. readings take energy out of me. I will reply if I'm working on yours so you know I didn't forget you or ignore you. If you want I can do them in here.

With that said.. I'm going to get me a new avatar and read through the thread and hope you guys welcome me back to ATS/BTS with open arms.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
you... I need to talk to you.. I don't know why (yeah I know I'm "psychic" I should know) but I don't know why yet...

I haven't gone to bed tonight maybe i'll find out in a dream.

i'm nuts.

Originally posted by locster
I've sent her a u2u, just because i was curious and i was amazed!
It was spot on, i've even checked my posts to see if she could get any info from those.
To be honest i am quite a sceptic, but i do believe Galatea has a gift!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Lo and behold I can't figure out the avatar thing.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by galatea
Well I have read in a forum and I know how draining readings can be .. I just know that I'll never "perfect" it if I don't practice

Believe me I know how that is. Be careful of the advice of some in the "new age crowd" they tend to be a little to airy fairy and its all roses for them and think they can control something they dont all understand.

Something is shifting and as the quickening picks up momentum there are entities that will not like it. They target those like you and I and will try and stop the quickening. If too many rise they're vibrational state those that have controlled mankind for millennial will lose that control. You are not only fanning your flame while your vibration goes to a higher frequency you are drawing attention to it in a public forum.

There is a reason why the occult means hidden. We must hide ourselves in a sense now more than ever. Soon a calling will be heard by all that are ready and there is no need to draw attention before the trumpet is heard.

See.. this is what I've been struggling with. I see things, dream things, (dead) people wanting me to help someone etc.. and the only way I can help people... yes I know it's strange.. is here.. because ATS is the one .. one of few places where people won't think you are completely insane.. well they might but .. well someone knows what I'm saying.

My own husband makes fun of me.. so it's hard when you aren't taken seriously. You just want to throw your hands in the air and say screw it. Whatever. I tried that.

And here I am still with this nagging feeling like some people have questions they need answered.

So here I am...

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
Awsome thread!

I sent you a U2U. I believe the picture is from this year. So its not from like yesturday, but it was taking some time in late 2008. So actually it was from last year.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

did I get you? I hope so if not ill search the depths of my U2Us lol.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Randyr52
Thank yoiu for anything you can tell me

Hi there.. I need a larger picture.. so I can see the eyes.. you know what they say.. the eyes are the windows to our souls

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by galatea

Hiya,

Would you be able to do mine? Im curious.

Thank you very much.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
img231.imageshack.us...

please do me,i really need some readings,even if your still learning or unsure.
im sure im an interesting subject.
i need some help about finding a job so i have money to go live in canada by xmas (im in bulgaria) and especialy about my love life...and family health
please^_^

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I need a job... ??? Any suggestions?

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
reply to post by galatea

Hiya,

Would you be able to do mine? Im curious.

Thank you very much.

Your picture is black and white.. so with that.. it could be why I'm getting this type of reading or maybe not.

I get a lot of sadness and I keep being told "lost".. maybe your lost, feel like you can't figure something out, yourself, who you are...

That's all I can get is lost. If you have a color picture maybe that will help.

Or any specific questions.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
img231.imageshack.us...

please do me,i really need some readings,even if your still learning or unsure.
im sure im an interesting subject.
i need some help about finding a job so i have money to go live in canada by xmas (im in bulgaria) and especialy about my love life...and family health
please^_^

Are you a musical person? Singer or drums, guitar? I get a lot of musical "images/vibes".

Don't be unsure of yourself, I feel you need to put yourself out there more.. like you don't say something.. and later you think.. MAN! I should have..done this or said that.

IDK why but I think something with music is where you will find financial comfort. That's all I'm getting when I ask about a job for you.

Love life.. If you are not currently involved or if you are I see someone with dark hair.. petite, sweeps you off your feet.. almost "blows your mind".. the feelings will be/are recipricated.

Do you suffer from depression? If you want to pm me feel free to do so.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Well... seeing as I dont have a picture.. I will suggest doing something you love/mixed with something that's available.

And that's not a reading or anything just advice.. since I can't see you to read you.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by galatea
reply to post by seagrass

Well... seeing as I dont have a picture.. I will suggest doing something you love/mixed with something that's available.

And that's not a reading or anything just advice.. since I can't see you to read you.
I didn't know you needed a picture... will go get one. I'm not the grad.

I don't know why it wont let me post a pic... did I miss something?
[edit on 5-8-2009 by seagrass]

[edit on 5-8-2009 by seagrass]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2ca932b7c89.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join