It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Readings for You

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well I have read in a forum and I know how draining readings can be .. I just know that I'll never "perfect" it if I don't practice

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by galatea

Please know that I'm just practicing my gift. I really believe that I have one. Please don't come in here to make fun of me or try to "trick" me.

When you are new at this it seems pretty fun.

Take a bit of advice. I had been a professional at this for about a year. I had to quit because it can be very draining.

All my fellow friends that are true psychics are all under attack and are being drained. You can learn to protect yourself but it doesn't seem to work so well anymore.

Most people are not aware and blend into the backdrop. Once you become aware especially if you open your frequency you become a bon-fire against the backdrop. Take heed to this, these are not the times for being seen against the backdrop.

The veil thins...do not fall through it.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hey you! I finally got it!!
I will read you first thing on Tuesday.

Originally posted by Pilot

Originally posted by Pilot
Thanks for this generous offer. I will send U2U.
Have you recently discovered this gift or have you known a long time?

hiya.. none of those picture links worked?

I've known all my life. Just within the past year have I actually been "using" it and not been ashamed of it. I finally figured out that I was given this and I might as well share it.

Not claiming to be a professional so any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Hi Galatea,

The member upload space is just not working for me for some reason, so if you wouldn't mind I'll try something else & send in U2U.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I've sent her a u2u, just because i was curious and i was amazed!
It was spot on, i've even checked my posts to see if she could get any info from those.
To be honest i am quite a sceptic, but i do believe Galatea has a gift!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Have fun in D-land. And happy birthday to you and your daughter. I'm going to see if my mother has a picture of my grandfather that I can scan this weekend sometime. He was an eccentric man. I hope you find him as interesting as we did but I don't want to give too much away.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Okay.. I was getting a strong male presense around you and because of that I figured it was a paternal male .. but it might make more sense that it is your mother's dad.

If you would like for me to read him, or anyone that's passed on please if you have a picture of them you can send that or I will just be able to use the same picture that I read earlier because he was a very strong presence around you.

Glad I got some things right

Here is a picture of my Grandfather. I hope he is the presence you saw around me.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Hey you! I finally got it!!
I will read you first thing on Tuesday.

Great! Thanks & have fun & Happy bday!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Well I have read in a forum and I know how draining readings can be .. I just know that I'll never "perfect" it if I don't practice

Believe me I know how that is. Be careful of the advice of some in the "new age crowd" they tend to be a little to airy fairy and its all roses for them and think they can control something they dont all understand.

Something is shifting and as the quickening picks up momentum there are entities that will not like it. They target those like you and I and will try and stop the quickening. If too many rise they're vibrational state those that have controlled mankind for millennial will lose that control. You are not only fanning your flame while your vibration goes to a higher frequency you are drawing attention to it in a public forum.

There is a reason why the occult means hidden. We must hide ourselves in a sense now more than ever. Soon a calling will be heard by all that are ready and there is no need to draw attention before the trumpet is heard.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
There is a reason why the occult means hidden. We must hide ourselves in a sense now more than ever. Soon a calling will be heard by all that are ready and there is no need to draw attention before the trumpet is heard.

Are you speaking of the Apocalypse or something else? I'm probably only equating the two because "The Man Comes Around" came up on my playlist while I read your message.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hey Everyone.. We are home safe and sound. Disneyland was really fun it rained some though.. I am quite tired so gonna get a full nites rest and get to reading you all tomorrow!
xoxo

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by janon

Okay.. I was getting a strong male presense around you and because of that I figured it was a paternal male .. but it might make more sense that it is your mother's dad.

If you would like for me to read him, or anyone that's passed on please if you have a picture of them you can send that or I will just be able to use the same picture that I read earlier because he was a very strong presence around you.

Here is a picture of my Grandfather. I hope he is the presence you saw around me.

This is not a reading but yes this is who "im picking up on" around you.. at least this is what I'm being told. What a sweet man. I am going to try and focus and dream of him tonight (a lot of times I can communicate with them in my dreams).. I hope he will "appear" to me (for lack of a better word) (I'm sleep deprived).. If not I will focus tomorrow on him.

ttyl

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
First, I have a question.. Some elderly man was in my dreams last night. Did someone not make it to the hospital when he was dying (if he wasn't in the hospital this wasn't him I guess). He wants that person to know that it's okay, I guess someone has some inner turmoil about not being there when he died.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by galatea

Wow that is simply amazing. The person you are speaking of is my mother who just happened to come over this morning and was here when I saw your post. I guess you can call that serendipity. She burst out in tears when I read your post to her. She says she has been praying every day for some sign that he was okay.

She left my Grandfather at 6pm on Tuesday to go get some medicine and eat. She was going to go back to be with for the night at 10pm. At 9:59 the phone rang to tell her that he passed. She had promised to him that she wouldn't leave him alone and she has been tormented since then because she wasn't there for him. This is exactly what she needed to hear. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I need to know my future please. i cant figure out how to get you a pic from my HD.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by galatea

I am forever grateful for what you have done for me and my mother. The peacefulness I feel today because of what you told me is wonderful. I don't want to burden you so if you don't want to then I won't feel disappointed.

As I said before, there is a connection between my Grandfather and my daughter but I don't know what it is. She is very intuitive. Maybe you can tell me.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Just wanted to say thanks for the U2U message.

Spot on and very comprehensive.

Thanks again

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Randyr52
I need to know my future please. i cant figure out how to get you a pic from my HD.

I'm not sure how they do it either.. I think people link from photobucket.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm so glad!!! I've always been a little idk the word "embarassed" about being able to see those from "beyond" in my dreams.. but I do and a lot of the times the internet has helped me reach out to those that they want to talk to and those that need to hear a message from them.

I hope that just made sense .. I'm vary tired right now.

reply to post by galatea

Wow that is simply amazing. The person you are speaking of is my mother who just happened to come over this morning and was here when I saw your post. I guess you can call that serendipity. She burst out in tears when I read your post to her. She says she has been praying every day for some sign that he was okay.

She left my Grandfather at 6pm on Tuesday to go get some medicine and eat. She was going to go back to be with for the night at 10pm. At 9:59 the phone rang to tell her that he passed. She had promised to him that she wouldn't leave him alone and she has been tormented since then because she wasn't there for him. This is exactly what she needed to hear. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
wow she's gorgeous. IDK if you know this but children .. um idk how to phrase.. are still "new" to the world and they just left the spirit world so it's almost like they can still see him.

Your granddad is your "keeper" if you will.. I don't know the right terms for all of this. But he's always there. If you won't think it's too crazy, go into a room alone and talk to him and listen for a sign that he is there.. usually comes in the form of a knock, light flickers.. I swear when my mom is around I can smell cigarette smoke.. we don't smoke in the house so I find myself asking her what she wants LOL.. (wow I sound like a nut).

Does your daughter play peek-a-boo with "nobody"??? Or just be talking to nobody.. I'm being told that this is him.

He's her grand-daughter really thats their connection and that she is still young and can see him..

I will try and focus on them tonight before I go to sleep to see if I get anything else.

Don't worry you aren't bothering me. There always seems to be one person that I can get really connected to for some reason.

K I need to take a nap lol.. I'm rambling.

reply to post by galatea

I am forever grateful for what you have done for me and my mother. The peacefulness I feel today because of what you told me is wonderful. I don't want to burden you so if you don't want to then I won't feel disappointed.

As I said before, there is a connection between my Grandfather and my daughter but I don't know what it is. She is very intuitive. Maybe you can tell me.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Awsome thread!

I sent you a U2U. I believe the picture is from this year. So its not from like yesturday, but it was taking some time in late 2008. So actually it was from last year.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thank yoiu for anything you can tell me

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join