It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Readings for You

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
So, I have been receiving several U2Us for readings so I've decided to make a thread. I really hope that this is the appropriate topic area for this if it's not feel free, the powers that be, to move this.

I will need a picture of you with your eyes open and looking at the camera.. doesn't have to be close close lol. Also try and make it recent or I won't get an accurate reading of you now.

You may ask certain questions just don't give too many details.

I can do future readings and if you would like to post pictures of those that are deceased I can read them.

Please know that I'm just practicing my gift. I really believe that I have one. Please don't come in here to make fun of me or try to "trick" me.

If you don't feel comfortable with posting a picture in here and would like something private please feel free to U2U me.

Also I do have a family so I'm not here 24/7 and I will try and get to you as soon as possible.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by galatea]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hello Galatea!

This is a very kind offer!
I would love to have a reading of yours when you have time. I have some questions.
(I'll send my pic via u2u).

And I'd like to give you something back, I can make your birth chart.
What do you say?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Me

What does my future hold?

[edit on 11-2-2009 by janon]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by galatea

Thank you very much for the offer .
I would very much appreciate a reading with regards to my finances and job situation and just what I can expect in the coming weeks / months .

If you would like a reading in return I would be happy to oblige .

Need to get a recent pic uploaded will post link soon

Can I ask what kind of reading do you do ?

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Thanks for this generous offer. I will send U2U.
Have you recently discovered this gift or have you known a long time?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hi there
I replied to your U2U.

Originally posted by plutoxgirl
Hello Galatea!

This is a very kind offer!
I would love to have a reading of yours when you have time. I have some questions.
(I'll send my pic via u2u).

And I'd like to give you something back, I can make your birth chart.
What do you say?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hi there, well obviously I can tell that you like to have fun
(I know doesn't take much "psychic" abilities to figure that out.

I can tell that you are an itellectual. Maybe even to a fault, do you sometimes piss of your friends when you get into intellectual conversations with them?

I see your future as being well. I see you with 3 children... I see you being at the head of your career field (the boss) either now or eventually. I keep being told "affair" does this mean something to you? I hope not.

There's a man figure around you. Has your Dad or Granddad on your dad's side passed on?

Originally posted by janon
Me

What does my future hold?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm not sure what my gifts are titled.

I can see symbols and here words when it comes to ones future (I know it's nuts)

I can see those that surround you. I can communicate with passed over relatives (most of the time). A lot of times if I can't communicate with them awake I can when I'm asleep.

I am also empathic and I can "feel" a person's personality.

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by galatea

Thank you very much for the offer .
I would very much appreciate a reading with regards to my finances and job situation and just what I can expect in the coming weeks / months .

If you would like a reading in return I would be happy to oblige .

Need to get a recent pic uploaded will post link soon

Can I ask what kind of reading do you do ?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot

hiya.. none of those picture links worked?

I've known all my life. Just within the past year have I actually been "using" it and not been ashamed of it. I finally figured out that I was given this and I might as well share it.

Not claiming to be a professional so any feedback is greatly appreciated.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Also I am really good at pregnancy readings for women. If you are ttc or want to know how many children you will have. The gender .. I'm still not 100 percent if I've been accurate because I'd have to wait for all the women that I've read to have all these children.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I bet you just want a huge collection of random people's photos off the internet so you can somehow blackmail them all into giving you money, right?

Joking... that's totally a flawless plan though... not really.

Anyway, I'll give it a shot when you get time.

Photo link is in a U2U.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
lol, how did you know? Should you be the psychic here?

Nope not at all. After I read someone I delete the photo.

Well, I just got done watching Lost, my favorite tv show btw, so I'm going to head to bed will read all of you that U2U'd me tomorrow...

hugs.

Originally posted by fooffstarr
I bet you just want a huge collection of random people's photos off the internet so you can somehow blackmail them all into giving you money, right?

Joking... that's totally a flawless plan though... not really.

Anyway, I'll give it a shot when you get time.

Photo link is in a U2U.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Galatea

Got your reading! You were right about everything. (Specially career-wise, very spot on)

Thank you very much =)

Hugs*

[edit on 12/2/09 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hi galatea, i'm going to send you my pic via u2u.

What can you tell me? anything in particular you see/feel about me?

Many thanks for the offer, it's great that you're not charging money for this, lol

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
hmmm my curiosity has been piqued. im going to sleep on this

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by galatea

Please know that I'm just practicing my gift. I really believe that I have one. Please don't come in here to make fun of me or try to "trick" me.

When you are new at this it seems pretty fun.

Take a bit of advice. I had been a professional at this for about a year. I had to quit because it can be very draining.

All my fellow friends that are true psychics are all under attack and are being drained. You can learn to protect yourself but it doesn't seem to work so well anymore.

Most people are not aware and blend into the backdrop. Once you become aware especially if you open your frequency you become a bon-fire against the backdrop. Take heed to this, these are not the times for being seen against the backdrop.

The veil thins...do not fall through it.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by galatea

Originally posted by Pilot

hiya.. none of those picture links worked?

I've known all my life. Just within the past year have I actually been "using" it and not been ashamed of it. I finally figured out that I was given this and I might as well share it.

Not claiming to be a professional so any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Hi Galatea,

The member upload space is just not working for me for some reason, so if you wouldn't mind I'll try something else & send in U2U.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
That is quite a gift you have there. I do have 3 children. And I do piss off my friends when I get "too deep" or "talk over (their) heads."

Also, the word "affair" does mean a lot. I don't wish to explain details of how it relates to my relationship with my wife because it hurts too much. I just wish she would admit it to me so I could move on.

My father is very much alive and I never knew his father. My mother's father passed away 4 years and I know for a fact that he is still watching over my family. I wonder if I can find a picture of him. I'm curious to know if you can tell me anything more about him and how he relates to my daughter. There is a connection between the two of them but she was born almost 10 months after he passed so I can't figure out what it is.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by janon]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Okay.. I was getting a strong male presense around you and because of that I figured it was a paternal male .. but it might make more sense that it is your mother's dad.

If you would like for me to read him, or anyone that's passed on please if you have a picture of them you can send that or I will just be able to use the same picture that I read earlier because he was a very strong presence around you.

Glad I got some things right

Originally posted by janon
That is quite a gift you have there. I do have 3 children. And I do piss off my friends when I get "too deep" or "talk over (their) heads."

Also, the word "affair" does mean a lot. I don't wish to explain details of how it relates to my relationship with my wife because it hurts too much. I just wish she would admit it to me so I could move on.

My father is very much alive and I never knew his father. My mother's father passed away 4 years and I know for a fact that he is still watching over my family. I wonder if I can find a picture of him. I'm curious to know if you can tell me anything more about him and how he relates to my daughter. There is a connection between the two of them but she was born almost 10 months after he passed so I can't figure out what it is.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by janon]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Lets try posting this again.

I will be going to disneyland we are heading up there (my hubs, daughter and I) it's mine and her birthdays. So I will not be here this weekend ... we come back Monday night but I'll probably want to sleep lol.. so I will be back doing readings on Tuesday. I don't want any of you thinking that I dissappeared on you. All those in here and that have U2Ud me I will get to you on Tuesday. Thanks for understanding.

Have a good Valentine's day weeked all.

xoxo
Galatea

[edit on 12-2-2009 by galatea]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join