It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! the media being open about conspiracies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
NEWS LINK

I don't really know where to put this. I don't think its quite "breaking news".. but a friend just sent me and I was very surprised... why? I was surprised the media has posted such an open approach to conspiracy theories, not trashing them or nothing.

I think the article was about a store here in toronto. I guess it's starting to show people are starting to wake up if it can necessitate a store entirely based on conspiracy theories.

Anyways. I'm impressed!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

A sign that there are good media portaryals too. Weird, it must be a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

"I would watch for Arnold Schwarzenegger being the president in 2012. That's why the conspiracy surrounding Obama is so interesting. If he isn't in fact an American citizen...then that just opens the doors."

What a stupid statement. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

If he is in fact not an American citizen, he'd be booted out.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Before belittling the chances of Arnie becoming your president, have they resolved the issues over Obama and his place of birth? Perhaps "they" may use Obama like a legal precedent to force through a change to the Constitution?

Plus the 2012 lot needn't worry about this lot really

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Interesting article; worth reading.

The bit about Obama, citizenship, and Arnold S. isn't a 'conspiracy theory', though, in my opinion. It's political mud-slinging and opinion-goading. No conspiracy there, just the same-ole same-ole.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
man, watch the video imbedded in that page.

I'm watching it and I've got this big grin thinking... why aren't they cutting this?

(as hes pointing to the inverted pentacle on a map of washington)

can't believe they let him mention the flouride too, haha, very cool.

Take this for what its worth.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It is interesting but I have heard quite a bit of speculation about Ahnold at least trying for that amendment here in the US... maybe it doesn't reach you up there... if they got into say 9/11 or NAFTA or oil conspiracies then I would be more impressed but hey, it's a start!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I knew I like City TV for a reason!
I used to live in Toronto, good find.

Oh god, the Presinator. LMAO
The world is now officially doomed.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

"We realized that there's been an absolute lack of this type of material available in most of the mainstream shops, so what we did out of our own necessity was we figured we would open up a place completely dedicated to ideas and theories that are not necessarily inside the box...and basically have an entire physical space dedicated to the world of conspiracy and all things outside the norm."

Lack of material is an understatement! The MSM has passed up so many great stories and events over the last 15 years that its the elephant in the living room!!!
How much more space does this elephant need to take up before we take notice!!!
Thanks for posting this artical CavemanDD!! Worthy read! S&F from me there!! Im going to dig further into this story and see where it will lead me too..
You have to wonder why is this just getting exposed now? Prehaps those in the know already know its to late to change anything..
So they toss out the truth right before the crap hits the fan..
You see thats how they operate.. They throw in a little dash of truth right before something big happens.. So just then people can say.. OMG this is really going to happen!! But by then.. its to late..

Well atleast we shall be prepared for what is comming.. And we have the tools to deal with this!!
Keep us informed Caveman!!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If only Fox (lolololol) or some other big American news source would do something similar to this. I'd certainly start watching MSNBC's drivel if they worked with conspiracies at all.

top topics

join