It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question about thread count

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It shows that I have one more created thread then I actually do. I am guessing its obviously just a glitch? But it bothers the hell of out me.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Salutations,

I also have a question in relation to the above question... I have posted two threads that have made it...

One
Two

another one I started on a Breaking news story was trashed....

Yesterday the 10th Feb I was listed as having seven threads.... today I have nine threads started....

Since I only started two that made it past a fifteen minute mark can I have someone tell me why I have this many threads listed as started and my profile page only shows the two valid ones????

Rgds

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
May have been a database issue. Keep watch over the next few days and see what happens.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Oh darn it I thought this was about the thread count in bed linens. I was hoping someone was going to discuss why 1000 TC was better than say 500 TC. And why Egyptian cotton was better than ordinary long staple? And maybe debate fiber quality,yarn size, finishing and thread count and construction. What a disappointment it turned out to be.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
great! thanks...

I just don't want someone coming to me saying that I did something I shouldn't have.. Like put something up I shouldn't have... I mean nine theads it says I made and I only made two.... these two.... One Two

Just don't like the way things have been happening lately that don't make sense...

Have to start keeping all I've written for a backup...

Rgds

new topics

top topics

join