It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What it a demon I saw?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Okay, before I tell you my personal story I was not drunk or under the influence of any drug lol Okay now that that's out of the way.

This was in 2005 at about 2 a.m.

My girl friend at the time was driving, I was in the front passenger seat and my friend was in the back right seat. We were going to take my friend home. When we drove through a quiet residential area which is right near my house. Me and my friend noticed a girl who appeared to be in her early teens was standing on the curb very close to the road just staring at a house. She was wearing all white. As we got closer to her. All of a sudden she turned her head and stared at us. As she turned her head I couldn't help but stare into her eyes. And she spun her head all the way around her body and she stared at us. It took about 2 minutes after passing her before me and my friend could even say anything but we both asked each other we saw it and we agreed and confirmed what just happen. My ex girl friend didn't even notice the girl there at all.

Now a week after that my same friend was standing outside of his house waiting for me to come pick him up. He said all of a sudden he heard bell sounds and looked at the intersection right by his house which is about 20 steps away from his. He swears standing at that intersection was the same girl that we saw that very night.

This was in 2005 and since then I haven't had anymore incidents with this same thing. I am torn to rather it was of good or evil nature. But the feeling I had when staring into its eyes was now a feeling of peace. But then again it was wearing all white which is suppose to make it an angel i thought? Maybe someone with more experience with this kind of thing can help me out.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by 1hope]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
some things in life are meant for yours only, I experienced some weird things too that I don't even want to talk about.

It seems that you are protected?

I know I have more than one guardian.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hmmmn...It really didn;t seem like it was a guardian angel to me.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This was around 2:00 AM, you said? You could have just been really tired. If not, though, I'm not really sure what it could be. If you want to get really deep into thinking it is a demon, it probably shapeshifting into something angelic maybe... I don't know what to say, sorry. I'm making a fool of myself.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OkamiZaku
This was around 2:00 AM, you said? You could have just been really tired. If not, though, I'm not really sure what it could be. If you want to get really deep into thinking it is a demon, it probably shapeshifting into something angelic maybe... I don't know what to say, sorry. I'm making a fool of myself.

I may have been tired but I wasn't the only person to of seen it at the time. And also like I stated my friend saw the same thing days later.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 1hope

All of a sudden she turned her head and stared at us. As she turned her head I couldn't help but stare into her eyes. And she spun her head all the way around her body and she stared at us.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It honestly wasn't bs. It really happened seen by me and another person.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by 1hope]

new topics

top topics

join