It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Solution to Creationism vs Evolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
ok, try this one on for size,what if both theories are right, sorry if this has already been done, but it is my big theory that i have been working on and wanted a thread of its own

firstly we have evolution, how that works i'm not sure, maybe factors in enviroment that have caused adaption, until species are fundamentaly different.

second there is natural selection and survival of the fittest, we all know how that works

thirdly we have intelligent design, if we look at humanoid species, caucasoid, negroid and mongoloid, they all have very different characteristics, as if they have been designed for different things, other than adaptive evolution, we can see this within each group individually.

if we can look past the 2 horse race of religion versus science, and possibly include archeology, then maybe we can put this to rest

my personal theory is as follows (flame me if you must)

upon the assumption that there is a thread of truth in the works of zacharia sitchin, life evolved on this planet from the primordial ooze and over billions of years, through adaption different species have evolved, beings have come to this planet and genetically engineered some of the primates of earth to work for them. they have created us in their image for specific tasks, hence the different humanoid species, we dont look to the deficiencies of each humanoid species but to their prowess to maybe hazard a guess as to their designed purpose.

hope you like it, it is a work in progress

mod edit: removed all caps title.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by UK Wizard]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

Sounds pretty much like my own theory. After all, that is the Sumerians version aswell of the Creation.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
God created the big bang

/thread

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
that may be so, but which god? or gods?, "let us make man in our image", thats allways been one of my favourite bible quotes

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by THELONIO
firstly we have evolution, how that works i'm not sure, maybe factors in enviroment that have caused adaption, until species are fundamentaly different.

second there is natural selection and survival of the fittest, we all know how that works

Evolution is how species adapt to changing environments through natural selection. Traits that make a lifeform more succesfull are therefore "selected" and become more and more widespread over time throughout a given population.

thirdly we have intelligent design, if we look at humanoid species, caucasoid, negroid and mongoloid, they all have very different characteristics, as if they have been designed for different things, other than adaptive evolution, we can see this within each group individually.

Firstly, there is only 1 human species, that is Homo sapiens. The genetic difference in between a modern New-Yorker and a parson from a small lost tribe in Africa is insignificant.

Secondly, It is quite clear that different skin colors and other exterior features are the result of quite natural selection and not intelligent design. Black skin, hair & eyes are advantageous in hot sunny climates such as Africa, because they protect you from radiation and sunburn, while lighter colors allow a better absorption of sunlight in cooler nordic climates, essential for the production of Vitamin D, for example.

upon the assumption that there is a thread of truth in the works of zacharia sitchin, life evolved on this planet from the primordial ooze and over billions of years, through adaption different species have evolved, beings have come to this planet and genetically engineered some of the primates of earth to work for them. they have created us in their image for specific tasks, hence the different humanoid species, we dont look to the deficiencies of each humanoid species but to their prowess to maybe hazard a guess as to their designed purpose.

The only difference here is that you have replaced a mysterious supernatural entity by a mysterious bunch of extra-terrestrials, which would have re-engineered a group of primates do to their work, instead of using their technology to build robots, which would do a much better job at that

It's quite clear that humans have evolved from an ancestral form of ape, I don't see why it is useful to bring in a bunch of aliens on the scene..

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
well you have opened my eyes to the race situation, i have read up on this and it appears that you are quite correct, science no longer recognises these terms although some institutions do, i for one however need to do a bit more reading, but i still kind of believe in the older system and have learnt that there may be an australoid as well. i know science has changed its mind on this, but we still say things like asian features, black features or caucasion features, although there may not be a genetic difference, there is a definit difference, maybe a subject for another thread, thank you for your input

the reason i included the aliens is because it is the only way any of it makes sense

[edit on 13-2-2009 by THELONIO]

top topics

join