It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Octuplet Mom Nadya Suleman Launches Website For Donations

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

I don't know why you choose to defend her in any way shape or form. It's one thing to bring children into this world but when you knowingly do so at great risk of having the second batch handicapped, like the three in the first implant. Then it shows beyond the shadow of any doubt, your MORAL COMPASS is seriously defective. And would make me call your MORAL COMPASS into question as well, for defending her. So why your busy trying to take my inventory, you should take your own.

[edit on 13-2-2009 by drummerroy39]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Do you seriously believe that he can support his family? ONE income?
get real. Yeah funny and ridiculous

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

OOPS : I think people are really shocked and horrified that this woman has publicly gone out to use her children to beg for money. If she were standing on the street with her children begging for money we would call CPS. Why aren't we insisting that CPS take this site down, or has begging for money become an acceptable way to raise children?

Ya know - you got three stars for not even reading my post - which just goes to show three more people didn’t read it.
It isn’t the stars that bothers me it’s their indication people don't even read someones point before they respond - and the other sheeple just star right along with them. Eeek!

My post was directed at JBA2848 for posting someone should attack this woman’s site with a Denial Of Service Code - in other words shut down her site by means of using hacking techniques.

People pay for their internet use, have a right to their freedom of speech, and no one has the right to take that away, to censor someone else’s views just because they don’t agree with them.

Personally I think this woman is sad and I can only hope everything turns out ok for those poor babies, but I refuse to support the idea of robbing someone else's rights by nefarious means just because I think they’re a nut job.

Why aren't we insisting that CPS take this site down

Do you hear what you're saying?
Give CPS the jurisdiction to control someone's internet use, freedom of speech and how they interact with their children?
That's insane!

No one has the right to censor this woman's use of the internet.
Not CPS, not a no-life hacker, no one.
Neither has anyone the right to say what she does with those children - until she crosses the line into child neglect/abuse - They are her children whether we like it or not.

Beyond that, why shouldn't she be able to sell pictures of her children and ask for donations?
Many of the famous personages she admires so have done the same and people stand in line to buy their offal.

Sure she’s a nutball, and I feel so much pity for her kids, but she rights just like anyone else.
It just floors me how many people are so ready and willing to try and take them away.

peace

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
oh dear either the site is down or people have sent sooooooo many nice comments
theyve overloaded her site as all i get is 403 or 404
or it could be that the truth hurts and she cant handle constructive criticism.
14 kids no partner ivf , freeloading off the state. are u seriously telling me that nobody thought about sending her to a shrink

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
She's still in the news, why? Shouldn't she be old news by now? Scamming leech.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join