It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Octuplet Mom Nadya Suleman Launches Website For Donations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

I would also strongly suggest everyone be very careful what comments you leave on her website. Let me refer to a thread I started:

This is different. Nadya has made herself into a public figure and as such, has practically no protection under libel laws.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This woman is mentaly disturbed. Whoever the doctor is who did this should have to pay for all of these children. No way I'm gona donate! So, so sad for the poor children! We will have to help her no matter what, but I hope people are held accountable so this dosen't happen again. Just what we need in this spirling economy. I saw her in an interview and she was saying she was going to college to get her phd, uuuh, that takes years and there may not be a job for her anyway! She need a serious psyc eval!!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think our little western world should take a leaf out of chinas book to some extent anyway, perhaps the statement made by the green group (is that correct) that we should be limited to 2 children is a fair statement.

I wouldnt dream of bringing one child into this world unless i knew i was secure with a job, a future and all the trimmings, given the way the 1st world is at the moment i dont think anyone should be bringing new mouths to feed into this matrix.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
No one should limit the amount of children we have naturally.

However, looking at this case, there should be a detailed psychological evaluation/examination before IVF is performed. If a woman or couple does not pass the exam or if problems are found, then IVF shouldn't be performed.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

Id mentioned this in another thread regarding this woman yesterday, and im all for it, there should be a mental evaluation for people seeking IVF treatment or even people planning on having more than 3 children, it'd be interesting to see what the criteria would be to pass.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think we should put up a link to contribute money to have her tubes tied.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I think we should put up a link to contribute money to have her tubes tied.

Now, that is a charity I would donate a few bucks to.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I'm in!!
I cannot believe the audacity of this nut!! Peoples' back-breaking, hard earned tax dollars went to this crack-pot!!! Someone needs to do something before she has more babies, and I know she'll try.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
all the names of her babies are very...biblical. just saying.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Look on the bright side people!

All those millions in the bailout bill for contraception that you cried about can now be put to good use!

* please understand I'm being sarcastic.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by phushion
I think our little western world should take a leaf out of chinas book to some extent anyway, perhaps the statement made by the green group (is that correct) that we should be limited to 2 children is a fair statement.

I wouldnt dream of bringing one child into this world unless i knew i was secure with a job, a future and all the trimmings, given the way the 1st world is at the moment i dont think anyone should be bringing new mouths to feed into this matrix.

Yes,yes,yes...All these people that donnot believe in birthcontrol crapping out kids. It's ridiculous. Make it a law! Stop procreating indiscriminatly.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I can't believe you people. The woman just had babies and not killed anyone. Some people love having sprogs and others prefer to have comfortable lifestyles without kids.

All children in our communities are our responsibilities, that is why we pay taxes for schools, etc. Those kids are tomorrow's tax payers.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
I can't believe you people. The woman just had babies and not killed anyone. Some people love having sprogs and others prefer to have comfortable lifestyles without kids.

All children in our communities are our responsibilities, that is why we pay taxes for schools, etc. Those kids are tomorrow's tax payers.

Wrong. I am NOT responsible for the well being of the child next door. I am not responsible to make sure they are fed, clothed and receive proper healthcare. I am responsible for my life and my child. And nobody else is responsible for my child.

I'm curious, you going to donate to her fund? After all her kids are now your responsibility too. Time for you to pay up
Im sure she will be grateful for the support you are going to offer her

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

No, she didn't kill anyone....she just has 14 children now on the public dole.

I don't have kids; I don't want kids. I know that I am not cut out to be a proper parent...I am a generally selfish creature, mainly. That's why I take proper precautions to keep from getting pregnant.

It is not society's responsibility to clothe, feed, and provide for this woman's 14 IVF-created children. It is hers. She purposely had the embryos implanted, she purposely had 14 kids. It should be up to her to provide for them, pay for them, and raise them properly....not society.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

But really, did she consult anyone in the local community, county, state or country before going ahead with having ANOTHER 8 children, even her own family tried to prevent her getting the IVF treatment from 1 doctor, and she went ahead and did it somewhere else with taxpayers money.

It's all fair and well wanting to have children and that being your life, if she ran a cresh for the local community then i really wouldnt give a crap 'cos she could look after her kids and the rest of the communities kids at the same time whilst getting paid and not being a drain to society.

Smell the coffee man shes taking the piss out of anyone thats ever done a hard days work in this god for saken world.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Maybe you should offer to pay child support on the kids then? Since you think it's okay for some sleazy welfare mom to raise 14 kids on other peoples' income, maybe she should be raising them on YOUR income. We the people never asked this lady to have a bunch of kids she can't afford.

Tomorrow's tax payers, you say? Not likely, if they're going to be raised by one of today's tax leaches.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

Here...Here

We should march in protest world wide against this abomination, i'd have a different point of view if she had conceived the children naturaly like the young girl did in the UK, and very unfortunate for her that some of her children didnt make it.

This woman should have been content with the 6 children she already had and thought her self lucky she could have any at all weather it be through natural conception or IVF treatment, its totaly absurd that she was permitted to have any more unless she was going to be the surrogate mother for families who even with IVF treatment cant have children.

We should all protest again this, it really is a case where social services need to step in, she looks at retarded as michael jackson does and this surely must create some cause for concern.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I don't give her side a long time before is shut down due to nasty comments.

I am sure that is many American women out there that are struggling with their families and that are not as fortunate as Miss Suleman to be able to get herself pampered at the expenses of tax payer money.

So I am counting.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Marg her site will stay open permanently - I am willing to bet she won't read any of the messages - to her that site is just an ATM and a way to milk the people for a bit more money. Do you care what the ATM says to you, or are you just there for your money?

She has a publicist to pay now.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join