It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Bush Saw Repeated Al-Qaida Warnings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
By the time the now notorious August 6, 2001 PDB was given to the President, he had seen a regular flow of alarming reports on Al-Qaida's plans to attack the U.S. In addition to Bush, the Vice President and the national security team had also received the briefings according to a release of newly declassified information by the commission investigating the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

www.msnbc.msn.com... By Dana Priest, washingtonpost.com 'Blinking red' "The system was blinking red," Tenet told the commission in private testimony, the panel's report noted. In this context, Bush "had occasionally asked his briefers whether any of the threats pointed to the United States," the report said. Or as one U.S. senior official more intimately involved in the summer reporting paraphrased the president's question to the CIA: "This guy going to strike here?" A partial answer was contained in the very first sentence of the Aug. 6 President's Daily Brief: "Clandestine, foreign government, and media reports indicate Bin Ladin since 1997 has wanted to conduct terrorist attacks in the US." How many PDB's does it take to get through to our President that there were people other than Saddam Hussein�out to do us harm? Related news: Bush, Cheney Got Other al-Qaeda Alerts, Washington Post Says Brief followed series of Al-Qaeda reports Ashcroft ignored Al Qaeda threat: former FBI director

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
NO-one can stop a terrorist plot as vague as the one he recieved in a month...especially when the plot was 5 years in the making...5 year....hmmm...so Clinton knew nothing of this?...thats either scary or sad....

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
A lot of this is Monday morning quarterbacking. And even some of our more liberal correspondents have said as much.

IMO, 9/11 was meant to happen, much as Pearl Harbor was meant to happen.
BEsdies, there is evidence that many in WTC were told to stay home that day and, if memory serves, the WTC tours didn't run tha day. Many still died, I'm not making excuses, but I'm saying it was not meant to be avoided.
For whatever reason....

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Come on people...use your brains. He was PART OF THE WHOLE SCRIPT for 911...of course, he knew all about it. He was carefully coached on his role in it. When a Satanist, Skull & Bones member tells you he's a "born again Christian" do you believe that too?!?

If he wasn't involved why would he stay in a pre-announced location (that Florida El. School) and read calmly about a goat for 20 minutes AFTER the second plane hit, he was notified of that event, and there was ABOSLUTEY NO DOUBT, that America was "under attack??" (A goat...hmmm...just thought of this...isn't that the Satanists' favorite animal?)

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Bush had to let this happen, the American public would never have supported the war on Iraq if something devistating didn't happen. It's like when a community bands together when there is a serial killer lurking among them, with no killer, no one cares, with a killer, it becomes love thy neighbor. A goat? Isn't that mentioned in the Bible somewhere, the sacrifice of a goat?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Goat sacrifices are mentioned, but other animals (bulls, lambs, rams, doves, are mentioned more often.)

The goat's horns are symbolic of the devil and are often worn as amulets by Satanists.

Keep in mind that this was a pre-announced location, and anyone who wanted to find him (assassinate him) could have just flown a plane loaded with explosives into that school. The only reason the Secret Service would leave him in that location for that long after we knew we were under attack would be if they knew that the "script" for 911 did not call for an attack upon the President.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
If I remember correctly everyone was thinking that it was a bad accident after the first plane hit. It took some time before the second one hit. Bush is a god fearing man. He is a good man and what you are saying is wrong

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
De-classify Clinton and Gore's testimonies.
Bring them before the public and let us hear their testimonies and reasonings.
Liberal media can continue to paint this onto Bush's lap, but the previous administration needs to be questioned and hammered just as this current administration is!
The same information that supposedly Bush and his adminstration was seeing was the VERY SAME information that the previous administration was ALSO seeing, and HAD been seeing!

This 9/11 Commission amounts to a freakin' witch hunt' and is so ridden and riddled with partisan BS that it is sickening to watch, and likewise, to watch people steadily gobbling it up like it was gravy on "long grain" rice. Bring ALL those who should be questioned forward and let them be heard and questioned before the whole of the American people!

seekerof

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
May be of interest to those American's that want a non-partisan handling of a Non-Partisan, Solution-Oriented 9/11 Commission.
Petition in Support of a Non-Partisan, Solution-Oriented 9/11 Commission

seekerof

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Finally...someone who actually thinks here...much props to you...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
EDITED: I asked a question here that was based on me combining two instances that should have remained separate in my mind. I now feel that my question was unfounded, and not worthy of a response. I apologize for jumping to a conclusion.

[Edited on 4-15-2004 by Valhall]

new topics

top topics

join