It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Deep Underground Military Base California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this video yet. Just listen the guys commenting about how these Deep Underground facilities are made.

[edit on 11/2/2009 by TheInfamousOne]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Good post on the video. Many people are interested in deep bunkers. And talk about the perfect deny-ability ! Official "What underground bases? Oh thats just DUMB.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If they can fly that close to the facility, cant they put up a lookout post to actually record the UFOs coming out of the ground instead of just speculating and listening to rumors?

[edit on 11-2-2009 by merka]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Perhaps this just makes sense to protect from satellite our most top secret facilities and their projects, kind lends credence to the theory of being able to see through walls. Used to be huge above ground hangars and metal buildings, and that is just not private enough now from the private sectors with sat capabilities.

Edit to say excellent find!

[edit on 11-2-2009 by antar]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Good find.
So many secrets - So little time.
It just brings to light -the tip of how much has been hidden.

Link to what I thought this was an interesting compilation of Fed and
Fed/State owned base information.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Great find, im sure theres the actual video of them making the trip i remember it from a couple of months back on googletube ( lol
)

Have you found anything else on this?

Star and flag for this one buddy

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by phushion
Great find, im sure theres the actual video of them making the trip i remember it from a couple of months back on googletube ( lol
)

Have you found anything else on this?

Star and flag for this one buddy

Yes I have found another good one with more video. The video seems like it was recorded by an insider who actually walked on the base and kept the camera hidden. Not sure what kind of small camera it was but the video seems like it was taken with a 640X480 or 320X200.

When I get home from work, I'll upload the video, found it in a newsgroup link that pointed to an personal FTP server.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
interesting find please send the link with the hidden camera brought into the facility

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It's not helping that the acronym here is "dumb". That doesn't encourage me.

These things could exist, but come on now...

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
these things DO exist, but to what level? the footage on the ATS media page (which rules BTW!) is also really cool. I don't think the footage in the following video is all 'real', i think there are probably clips of carparks and artistic impressions, think i also saw an image from the hadron collider too...hmmm...anyway, it's really cool footage so S&F.

i am REALLY starting to get interested, I think there are quite a few in england aswell...who remembers the jump jet harrier developed by BAE systems? well....they are now involved in development of security for underground bases...very cool huh? now this is a cool story:

My buddy lives in Alsager in the UK, home to many a creepy story including the 'black stone' that is still there.

Anyway...he was out on a field one night and him and a friend saw a beam of light shoot out of the ground in the middle of the field they were in....Well I looked into this a few years later and it ended up that there was a huge area of land owned by BAE systems (Radway Green) ...now, very suspiciously, there was an earth dumping ground beside the bought land...In my eyes, they were developing a simple base for their security testing etc. they were dumping the earth on the landfill literally next to the owned land and my buddy happened to see some light which had something to do with this underground development...

ok, cool story at least...now i'll wait for the posts that shoot me down!!! have a wicked friday y'all!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
anyone following this thread up? would be nice to see others thoughts

top topics

join