It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmers up in arms at herb listing(UPDATED)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

As soon as I went and left a comment about the far reaching tenticles of Monsanto and big pesticide corporations wanting to spread their poison enviromentally worldwide and population reduction eugenics being involved, "bam" web link went down, dead, and is now completely gone.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
reply to post by ModernAcademia

As soon as I went and left a comment about the far reaching tenticles of Monsanto and big pesticide corporations wanting to spread their poison enviromentally worldwide and population reduction eugenics being involved, "bam" web link went down, dead, and is now completely gone.

That's a good sign. Keep talking about it and tell everyone you know. I do.
Again - EVERYONE should watch - THE WORLD ACCORDING TO MONSANTO -
It will make you want to take charge of your own food.
It will help you to understand the dire need for us to stay on top of our independent organic seed sources and our freedom to grow whatever we like - wherever we like.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Sorry, i was trying to be facetious, and failed. I have nothing against the human intervention in agriculture in order to create better plants(as long as it is done naturally, not in a lab). I was more referring to the treatment of the cannabis and poppy plants, and making something that grows naturally illegal to possess. Mother nature being hauled to court for being a drug manufacturer and dealer was the direction i was going with that. On topic, i have used neem oil as a natural pesticide/fungicide with much success for my veggie garden. Soon, if monsanto has its wishes, both will be illegal.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Reminds me of why they won't legalize Marijuana today, because too many people would stop buying anti-psychotic and anti-depression pills and self medicate with something that doesn't radically change the chemicals in your brain.

Longest run on sentence ever.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by g raj

I have argued the same thing in another thread. It is strange how we allow the growth of poppies for atropine, the monkey ladder plant for ibuprofen and yet we still demonise other plants for their natural properties.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well, look how easily they outlawed marijuana. Tell people its bad and blame it on people of color. Throw in some help from a crooked media owner-tada.....scam complete. Anslinger is dead. Wake up america. I just watched the last great white hope(marijuana docu) and a doctor said that 83% of pharmaceuticals could be replaced by an herb.

I remember Barney Frank mentioning a bill for mj that the pharma co's wouldnt be happy about. What ever happened to that? That was just befor
their last break.

Why would my government spend almost 2 billion now on clearer tv reception for us but keep people from healing themselves? Too many bribes err... donations from alcohol and big pharma co's. Virginia medical school proved cancer curing with it in the 70's! A few years ago a group in spain reproduced the tests with the same results! Too bad they dont let you test it in this country anymore. Regardless of what they say.

I hope the u.n. changes their stance on this miracle. They will be talking about it soon. Can you believe they ok'd alcohol and tobacco but not a harmless plant like mj?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by antar
I would like to see them just try and bust people for their herb gardens...

Well they have already being doing that for a very long time

please cite

who are " they "

who has ACTUALY been ` busted ` for a herb garden ?

come one - names , dates places ?

or are you just making " facts " up ???????????????

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MetatronCubensis

So future predictions : very few small farmers, everything you buy will be from corporations, and you will need to be in the system for that. Something like "Soylent Green" ?
www.imdb.com...

[edit on 11-2-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Anyone have a link to a catalog/ list of helpful plants and herbs? If there was one on here, I missed it.

BTW- I mentioned the neem oil benefits to a friend of mine with a skin condition- Let's see if it has results, or they even try the stuff.....

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It is important to remember this is all a function of the Codex Alimentarium. The World Trade Organization - another corporate front organization - is behind these moves to regulate nature - so that industry can rule.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I believe he was referring to ganja gardens(herb is a common euphemism for marijuana). There are thousands of cases of people being busted for those gardens, and hundreds of mistaken identity cases where the wrong house gets raided and sometimes innocent people get shot during these raids(and the police get badges for their"bravery").

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Everyone should read about the Codex Alimentarius. In December of this year 2009 the codex goes into action officially. From that day forward all vitamins will be illegal. All nutrients and vitamins are considered poisons under the Codex. Please do the research yourself instead of arguing with me about it

Sorry, The post above me says the same thing.

Well I guess its that important that I am not sorry

Google Video Link

[edit on 11-2-2009 by AmenStop]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This might be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

If there is one sure way to provoke a revolt it is to get the people hungry. The french monarchs knew this... for a brief period before their heads got seperated from their bodies.

Very disturbing aspect of the NWO conspiracy, but predictable.

There's an easy solution, one which I think will become widespread and obvious: non compliance. Anyone with half a brain will chose to use the herbs and basically ignore the government. And, despite the investment, they do not have either the control grid or the enforcement willpower to pull this one through.

May I suggest one more thing: people from now on in should simply not vote, that will send a clear message to the bureaucrats that do not see the big picture and will slow this process down to a crawl.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
geez calm down people,

So thailand is now the yard stick by which all is measured

I dont think that the rest of the world is going follow thailands lead any time soon.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by punkinworks09

Oh you don't? It's already starting in Europe.

EU to ban vitamins

First they take the alternative remedies people take, and then they ban the plants they come from naturally.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
PLZ dont be so ignorant ..

I do know ATS is normally full of paranoids and fear mongers but PLZ LOOK INTO THIS !!! PLEEEEAAASSSEEE

THIS IS IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thailand is a tester ..Do u not see the pattern ...PLZ wake up form your slumber

The are taking away ALL our nutrition ..
CODEX will be in power at the end of this year!!!
Can you not connect the dots ..
they never do anything without feeling 1st ...
Thailand is perfect
Noone( the rest of the world ) shouts HEY !!! WAIT A MINUTE !!!!
the codex is a DEAD certain and next YEAR you can Only buy PHARMA herbs and vitamines ...
DONT U PEOPLE GET IT !!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
PLZ dont be so ignorant ..

I do know ATS is normally full of paranoids and fear mongers but PLZ LOOK INTO THIS !!! PLEEEEAAASSSEEE

THIS IS IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thailand is a tester ..Do u not see the pattern ...PLZ wake up form your slumber

The are taking away ALL our nutrition ..
CODEX will be in power at the end of this year!!!
Can you not connect the dots ..
they never do anything without feeling 1st ...
Thailand is perfect
Noone( the rest of the world ) shouts HEY !!! WAIT A MINUTE !!!!
the codex is a DEAD certain and next YEAR you can Only buy PHARMA herbs and vitamines ...
DONT U PEOPLE GET IT !!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Neem is a tree. Insecticidal, antifungal and a couple other nice qualities. Easy to grow, but likes it warm and likes the sun. Can usually pick one up for 10 to 20 bucks on ebay.

DrEd

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
yup this sounds very similiar to CODEX ALimentarious and the push big industry is trying to come up with to grow there market share by finagaling laws thru there political influence

so this is in thailand .......you know most people with nefarious intentions know that the first key is to just get there foot in the door....and then gradually increase there power....especially during times of crisis or confusion

There will be a NEW economic order and the type it is will depend on the backlash those that are pushing for absolute power feel from angry citizens trying to protect their rights........and should the desire be for a Fascist style New economic order with less freedoms you can bet that FOOD will be the ULTIMATE LEVERAGE for compliance

they will take what we give them....this is the case when regulators are too intimidated or corrupt like today

[edit on 11-2-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Here is a little more on neem, and why it would be usefull in your seed reserve. wont say more the video says it all. but when it comes to growing tropical plants it is not easy, but is possible thats taking for account its got the proper environment. I live in canada and my mom grows tons of varietys of tropical plants[avocado and pineapples for example.of course it would take quite some time before these ones get to maturity but spices and smaller plant and small trees (neem) might be possible to grow them indoor even over our terrible Canadian winter.
*excuse my writting mistakes my main language is french.
www.youtube.com...]reply to post by DrumsRfun

[edit on 11-2-2009 by accuroman]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join