It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore seeks banking industry whisteblowers to expose 'greatest crime story ever told'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Michael Moore is looking for cash.

Not cash to fund a movie -- but cash, the kind that trickles through the fingers of New York bankers. In a posting on his blog Monday, he called on people who work on Wall Street or in the financial industry to come forward and share with him and his film "what they know."

"Based on those who have already contacted me, I believe there are a number of you who know "the real deal" about the abuses that have been happening," Moore wrote in a blog post Wednesday. "You have information that the American people need to hear. I am humbly asking you for a moment of courage, to be a hero and help me expose the biggest swindle in American history."

"A few good people have already come forward, which leads me to believe there are many more of you out there who know what's going on," he added.

Moore's posting offers a tantalizing hint to an element of his new project. If he's successful in the way he was in "Sicko," an expose on the US healthcare system, his next film could be both timely and scathing.

"All correspondence with me will be kept confidential," Moore promises. "Your identity will be protected and you will decide to what extent you wish to participate in telling the greatest crime story ever told."

Full Article Here

All's i can say is thank god for this guy! the only with the resources to actually do this kind of thing ... finally! we'll be able to see what really happened ... i personally can't wait for this movie it should be quite interesting ... i'm just glad there's at least one person out there that has a big enough reputation and plenty of resources to do these kinds of things and get the word out to the general public ...

[edit on 11-2-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
previously posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

as such, this one's closed

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

join