It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Octuplets could be costly for taxpayers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Whats her next move gonna be, what else will she be after?

Octo-woman opens donations website

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
**Snip**

Removed :

Please refer here:

Terms And Conditions Of Use

1 e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Thank you

Semper

[edit on 2/12/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
She should not get a dime IMHO. If she can afford fertility treatments, then she can afford the cost of rasing the kids or hae CPS take them away.

Better yet the MD should be on the hook as well.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
First of all this woman shouldn't have been allowed to have this many children? what was the doctor thinking. i personally think she should have been killed while pregnant

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Lets make a conspiracy out of this. Maybe this womans doctor was told by the shadow government to get this lady pregnant with so many babies. Why? To use her case as a push for child limits in this economic crisis. Well, it would not be the first time an "innocent" citizen is used for underhanded purposes would it? She would have been easy to target, with her obvious mental problems, especially by a medical professional. The perfect candidate!!

The fact that she is being flogged in MSM for sucking the government teat makes the political conspiracy angle very plausible. Look at the dander this lady has fluffed in this thread alone, with the "outrage" that our taxes are paying for this lady and her octs, and the calling for her sterilization.

Just a theory.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Geez, I fully expected such DIVERSIONARY banter about this situation everywhere else but here. I mean Handel went on about this for hours on the radio yesterday...WHO FREAKING CARES??? I mean really? I live in California and you would not believe how MOST of US could care less about this issue. Yeah, it's going to cost each CA taxpayer like 25 cents to foot the bill for this SICK woman, and she is mentally ill, NOT some PSYCHOPATH we really need to worry about. I should think at this stage of the game Californians, and Americans in general, would have something IMPORTANT to discuss, rather than wasting time on this MEDIA CREATED diversion for people to direct their rage at, when it should be the GOVERNMENT and the GOVERNATOR we really ought to be burning at the stake. WE REALLY HAVE MUCH BIGGER FISH TO FRY THESE DAYS!!!!
People are SO EASY TO DERAIL these days...just give them anything to disagree about, some other HUMAN BEING to judge for being more idiotic than they are...and look what you get...
HEY STUPID SHEEP...LOOK OVER THERE!!!
PATHETIC people can't see that this woman is just an object to KEEP small attention spans focused the wrong direction.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by odd1out]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Subrosa89

She should have been KILLED??? REALLY??? She deserves death???
Wow...AMAZING you feel so strongly about this woman in CALIFORNIA...
Where do you live???
Why do you feel this way?
What a terrible thing to say...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
reply to post by ModernAcademia

why don't you need psychological tests for IVF if you need it to either adopt or foster children. .

I've said it before and I'm saying it again. Just because someone is infertile doesn't mean that they are less likely to be a good stable parent!

do you say that about other minorities? do you think people who are different from you in other ways should also be made to pass tests to have children?
Why do you just assume that fertile people wont be unstable?
Did Cacee Anthony, Susan Smith and Andrea Yates use IVF to get the children they killed?? I'm guessing no they didn't and that they got pregnant 'naturally'.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join