It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Octuplets could be costly for taxpayers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
It reminds me of the parents in India who maim their kids so that they can beg for a living.

Dear god, I think you've watched Slumdog Millionaire one too many times
no parents in india do this
it's bad people who kidnap orphans or street kids and do this

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
She has hired a publicist and is trying to make money from her 8 babies.

I hope that the state goes after any money she makes to pay off the huge hospital bills for the 8 preemie babies. Some have estimated that those hospital bill could be between 10-20 million dollars.

I also think that child protective services needs to look into whether or not she is mentally fit enough to have any children.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

of course shes going after money and the media and the people who watch this stuff are supporting it. watching the msm when they do stories like this just enable bad people to make money, dont fall for this crap!!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
people can bash her all they want but there just encouraging and financing idiocy

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

It reminds me of the parents in India who maim their kids so that they can beg for a living.

Dear god, I think you've watched Slumdog Millionaire one too many times
no parents in india do this
it's bad people who kidnap orphans or street kids and do this

Be that as it may - are Indian children maimed and set to work on the street? Is that a yes or a no? You seem really intent on derailing this thread for some reason or other. You know the price of everything and the value of nothing. Are you an economist?

You have failed to address anything of substance to this thread. I raised numerous, you just want to make this about the stimulus package. What is happening in Canada - do they have a stimulus package?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

Well considering the title is "Octuplets could be costly for taxpayers" I don't think anyone is derailing the thread by making a comparison between what insignificant amount of taxpayers money payed to her and the money taxpayers will be paying for the bailout's.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
so are you saying its ok to encourage this kind of behavior, because you are beit directly or indirectly...in fact im doing the same thing by writing in this thread, im out

she'll make millions because people are following this story.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Be that as it may - are Indian children maimed and set to work on the street? Is that a yes or a no? You seem really intent on derailing this thread for some reason or other.

you want to know if children are maimed in India based on your ignorant view of India and I AM the one trying to derail this thread?

lol ok

Anyhow, i'll stay out of this thread now
thanks

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If she takes money from the state for her children, like any other taxpayer , she's labelled a social bloodsucker..

If she tries to capitalize on her '5 minutes of fame', so she can get the money to support herself, she's labelled an attention seeking madwoman..

Like other people have said, there are much more important issues that cost everybody a whole lot more then what she could ever hope to gain, social money ànd publicity funds put together..

And comparing this non-event to issues like 9/11 and the bailouts is, no offense, a desperate emotional non-argument to give your issues a LOT more weight then they should have in a sane society.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wethesheeple
reply to post by Mynaeris

Well considering the title is "Octuplets could be costly for taxpayers" I don't think anyone is derailing the thread by making a comparison between what insignificant amount of taxpayers money payed to her and the money taxpayers will be paying for the bailout's.

Why is it not okay to be disgusted with both? Because I am disgusted with both. There is a thread for every issue - this is an issue - and people who think it is important are discussing it.

Its like some people think we can only be concerned over one topic at a time. I don't get it

Just because we are disgusted over TheBabyMakerScamArtist doesnt mean we are not disgusted over other issues.

[edit on 2/11/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
seriously... who cares

do not let the msm win and make you focus even 1% on this.

focus on the bailouts and stimulus packages

this woman is not even .001% as bad for your pockets or your kids compared to what these politicans are doing.

this is nothing more and nothing less than a distraction.

so the media is honest and critical of this woman who might pick your pockets just a little, when they make the real elected officials who are just a bunch of mobsters steal trillions from you..... riigghtttt

This is a distraction!

Every little bit adds up doesn't it? Why not let your fellow ATS members have a dollar each out of your bank account? Think about it.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I am very happy to say that american MSM does a great job at distracting american sheeple from the main issues which are decisive in terms of life and death , like the trillion dollar bailout and 17 trillion public and external debt which will destroy USA like the USSR

soon america will be starving and murdering each other like third world somalia and be in civil war too and for that who will the world thank

american MSM

three cheers for american MSM

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Are you suggesting that this issue is less of an issue for ATS membbers than your thread on "Chilli, turmeric, ginger branded 'hazardous' in Thailand?

I thought it was ironic that you would be harassing me and this thread to this extent when you seem concerned about the spices in Thailand and their oppression. Itotally agree that these spices could lend more stimulus to any dish, but you are pretending it's about the economic situation in the USA?

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Keep to the topic people. "Octuplets could be costly for taxpayers."

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
A lot of us can focus on more than one thing at a time. In fact, I am pretty sure there are more than a few of us who can actually walk and chew gum at the same time.

Just because we are talking about this here does not mean that we aren't thinking about and focusing on other things here and in the real world. At least here, we aren't paying for magazines with stories about her in them, we aren't watching television shows with her featured on them, and we aren't paying her a dime.

Yes, there is a stimulus package out there that's gonna cost us an arm and a leg. This does, too. Especially those that live where she does. They are paying for her "collecting habit", not to mention her children. It isn't right and it isn't fair. Neither situation is.

[edit on 2/11/2009 by skeptic1]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

i now i said i would leave this thread but what you just said was disgusting. you applaude the slaughter of millions? you sound like a real good person

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Let all the little bastards starve. That'll teach'em.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
My analogy about this woman and her litter is becoming more and more true. Here is her website where she has her litter begging for donations:

Eight babies need your money!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I left a comment on her website:
thenadyasulemanfamily.com...
heres the comment:

your little babies are very nice and cute looking may god bless you and your family

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is going to lead to calls for limiting how many kids a woman can have. I've said for years that on your income taxes, a citizen should only be allowed to claim two kids as dependents.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join