It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: NKorea Moving Missile Equipment to Site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

North Korea has been moving missile equipment to a launch pad in a further indication the country is taking steps toward test firing a long-range missile, a news report said Wednesday.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'm an American living in South korea and the South koreans aren't worried and don't even care.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I'm an American living in South korea and the South koreans aren't worried and don't even care.

Well, to be fair this does not surprise me. The missiles being tested are long range. I would say that they are not intended for South Korea.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
they must want more money. every time they need something all kim has to do is throw a hissy fitlike a little 5 year old girl, and the world falls in line, he knows were to weak to really bite back.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Perhaps, but Seoul still has drills concerning a possible missile/artillery/air attack yearly. And while in reality North Korea is not going to launch a war by firing one missile, those young South Koreans also shouldn't forget history

[edit on 11-2-2009 by WestPoint23]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleman11
they must want more money. every time they need something all kim has to do is throw a hissy fitlike a little 5 year old girl, and the world falls in line, he knows were to weak to really bite back.

Except we haven't seem him for months...ie he is either dead and his generals are saving face,or in a coma and his general are saving face.He had a stroke and since we haven't seen him for so long we can guess it was a bad one.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

who cares if hes dead. the N.Korean regime is going for more "incentives" to halt their provacitive behavior. and they know it will work because no one will grow a pair and say f-you, you want to destablize the region for money we'll end you

new topics

top topics

join