It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black jack 4 is out!! YOU HAVE TO READ this!! amero NWO and false flags and NAU everything is reveal

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

What makes you think any country that is being taken over would use their OWN troops? This is bigger than that....individual countries aren't necessarily doing it, their leaders are the ones, and they know english soldiers and police (substitute country) wouldn't do it to their own people, which is why they would use foreign troops or mercenaries.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Tell that to the believers.

They only ever seem to talk about SHTF in America and the American Union and FEMA camps and Marshal law

Just proves how ridiculous all this is.

I think that is because a majority of us here on ATS are American, plus it seems America is the capital of the world for some reason, guess it's cause we are the most unproductive country in the world (meaning we borrow more money than we produce, we don't produce much here, most of our stuff is from other countries). FEMA camps and Martial Law (not Marshal law lol) are very real threats, many here in this country think that America will never do anything wrong, that everything is ok as long as we give the government all our money to fight the boogyman, but of course we here at ATS know that, that is not true, we know that there is a plan for global rule, men love power and will do anything to get it, so a small group of people/bloodlines wanting to control the world is not hard to believe, I think they may already, but I believe they will try to control more and more blatantly. The only thing men love more than power is to be worshiped, this is next.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Can anyone happen to read the names on the ringmaster org chart?

If you look at the faces, they seem to attempting to convey a stereotypical terrorist image.....and I am not buying that in the context of 9/11.

I can't quite make out the names, but can anyone else?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

It could be because there was a threat against the London transport system.
So of course if you got a credible threat you would probably prepare for it.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
All i can say for the moment is wait for the 5th installment and see what it has to say, then i guess twiddle ur thumbs untill the 22nd of june

que

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
im pretty sure this is just tieing in all our conspiracies together. i dont know whether to give merit to this or not but it sure as hell puts all the conspiracies over the last few years into one big plot.

makes alot of sense to me. man this is some scary stuff no lie.

good find keep it up!!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by piero

3% of american fought against the british and they won. the major super power of the day, albeit with no modern technology like airplanes and such.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This is the begining of the end when it all trancends...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This is pretty interesting stuff, I personally think that somebody at the Telegraph probably believes it, or thinks it's a plausible story. The Telegraph do have conspiritorial leanings. An example of this is that they declared the year 2008 "The year global warming was debunked".

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Just came across this completely unrelated thread.....or is it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

My thoughts exactly!
I wrote to them asking for an explanation, still no reply,
not holding my breath either....
It HAS to be a feeble attempt at conditioning us by putting pictures in our heads-whoever did this is far more clumsy at it than his/her masters are....
-Technocrat-

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ok guys, just figured out it's all just a bunch of liberal bs, much like Faux Noos is republican bs. They make Obama seem like a threat to the NWO like JFK (which I honestly don't think JFK was a threat), Obama was tapped by the Bilderbergs and supposedly went to the Bohemian Club. Seriously does anyone think the the NWO is going to let us choose who we want in office?

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
From prisonplanet.com

pirate pete Reply:
January 27th, 2009 at 6:46 am

On the original slideshow, slide 30, the slide showing the NAU/Serpent truck features a photoshopped black rectangle with the word ‘Report’ written on it.

If one looks closely at this, they will see that below it it says www.jackblack12.info...

If one visits this site, one may see how far this rabbit hole goes - the site currently shows fallout predictions for the bomb blasts, as well as coordinate information for London and Portland.

JackBlack12 is constantly being updated by someone - I have catalogued all its evolutions in the following archive…

rapidshare.com...

Strange and cryptic website, just like the comic.

I don't see the URL on the truck though, can anyone else?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

EDIT: nevermind, I found the "report" sign, I can't make out the URL myself, but it looks like it's there.

[edit on 11/2/2009 by RubberBaron]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
WELL

I just spent the last 5 hours reading the ENTIRE thread on the David Icke forum. It was very like reading here. They Found an AMAZING amount of stuff linked into this Blackjack thing. Lat/longs of WTC, Portland OR and London and something about the coast of Ireland. The pictures on the Blackjack12 site changed subtly on a realtime basis, keeping with that thread. And all of that out of Blackjack part 1.

My brain is tired, but here is a link to page 64 (!!!) of that thread.

www.davidicke.com...

At this point, I have no idea what to make of it.

Good luck to those of you digging.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RubberBaron

You just summed it up far more neatly than I. Thank you! Wish I would have seen your post before I slogged through that ENTIRE thread!!!

PS There's a problem with the rapidshare link. Not working.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by ThatDGgirl]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Blackjack 4 - The events and characters depicted in this slide show are entirely fictional

That kind of sealed it for me sorry. Regardless of whether this has anything to do with modern day events it is portrayed as fictional. Therefore any fictional work is granted equal credibility.

So no this can't be used as evidence or truth.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatDGgirl

Hey DG, I just got to the Icke forums too,

www.davidicke.com...

Apprently in that thread the user "wisleybear" is artist "Justin Williams" who made the comic, I don't see any proof really though.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RubberBaron

I don't think it was ever really determined that they are one and the same, but there are certainly very close ties betwixt the two.

It was a mindboggling amount of information.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

hahahaha

Conspiracy

Come on man, look around.

The words "New World Order" rolled right off Kissenger's own slithering evil tongue less than two weeks ago in an interview at Wall Street.

Fact

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I found it VERY interesting that the picture of Obama was next to Kennedy in the limo right before he was shot... Is the writing on the wall???

Also the picture of the Denver Airport (the pointy white tents) I work out at DIA and have lived in Denver 8 years - Now I am not saying that the place isn't a little bit strange and weird, but all of this conspiracy stuff that it is a base or some secret govt installment is complete bunk... the place is just a freaking strangely designed airport - that is it...

But the slide show was good - all that aside... thanks for the post

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join