It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black jack 4 is out!! YOU HAVE TO READ this!! amero NWO and false flags and NAU everything is reveal

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

sorry that message was meant for Chadwickus

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

I'm sure a search will find some sort of false flag theory for the attacks I've listed above.

The fact is, if all this is geared by the NWO/Illuminati and the hints are there in western media, then we should see it for the above attacks shouldn't we?
From what the NWO believers say, they hide everything in plain site, been doing it for at least 10 years! Maybe hundreds!

Apparently the Y2K was when they were gonna take over!

Oh and when George W got elected
then when he got re-elected
And before he was set to leave office.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The first was interesting. The rest are boring.

Through every little thing that you want to make fun of in a pot and stir.

BOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRING.

I'd be more interested in WHY a newies put it up with out a credited authour. That is interesting.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The first was interesting. The rest are boring.

Through every little thing that you want to make fun of in a pot and stir.

BOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRING.

I'd be more interested in WHY a newies put it up with out a credited authour. That is interesting.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

in my opinion everything i have presented have been realated to attacks in america. i cant look understand indian or arabic or spanish so how can i interpit their populare media??

o let me put one of these in there to belittle your statements

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Lol, well I believe that a NWO will happen, one reason is because of my religion, but I do not believe they hide everything in plain site, why else would they have the Bilderberg meetings, The Bohemian Club, The Oder of Death, ect.?

Every day my faith grows stronger I see more and more of what the Bible says happening.

But this"comic book", well, it may happen, it may not, more then likely it is as valid and Blosom Goodchild's (which I doubt is her real name) "predictions", aka scams.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by piero

lol It looks like the T.V. show "Jerico"

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
thye very well could be scams or for ratings. but there is a possiblity they are not thats all im saying...we wont know until it happens or doesnt

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleman11

in my opinion everything i have presented have been realated to attacks in america. i cant look understand indian or arabic or spanish so how can i interpit their populare media??

o let me put one of these in there to belittle your statements

There was an attack in London wasn't there? you can understand English can't you?

Also, since the whole NWO thing seems to stem from the USA, one would assume the hints are inserted into Western media.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

do you know NWO stands for new WORLD order its not just a western phenomonon

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Another thing to keep in mind when evaluating this situation is the following dynamic:

The Illuminati have warring factions within. What one group guns for may be met with opposition from another faction. They may plan, scheme, try to make more real with projections and prescriptions, and it may not work out their way anyhow.

That does not mean that there were not plans to make it occur. Merely that their timeline was thwarted.

My understanding is that this delay has occurred and that they are a bit off their game and timetable due to more noble forces within trying to create a more friendly, or less hostile outcome.

This Blackjack campaign may be something, it may be nothing. Fear has been used to bomb the crap out of too many places in this world.

I do not see this as having nothing but "entertainment value".

As for the fictional disclaimer? Wow, there is hiding in plain sight. Sort of like a fictional card game, and random Hollywood themes? Like that, right?

Known Facts:

Nukes are actually missing and unacounted for

The NAU deals have occurred behind closed doors, aready

False flags historically provide excuses to make citizens surrender their rights, willingly

The NWO Agenda warns ahead of time, due to their "code"

They have done it before, and still many sheep believe, and even defend them

I just do not like the indicators.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by bit0xtra.thot]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
there is no way you will dissprove this to me and there is no way i will prove it to you. so whats the point

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Don't you mean the London Tube bombings?

And I read that on the same day that happened, there was co-incidentally some kind of an practice exercise going on where the scenario was very similar to what actually happened. Lucky for them, right?

www.google.com... %2F7+in+London&btnG=Search

And also, when the 9/11 terror attack happened, military exercises were either going on in NYC or to happen 9/12, coincidentally, or luckily, right?
[url=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ei=dwyTSY_wKc3dtgfpsMTWCw&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=military+exercise+on+9/11+in+new+york&spell= 1]http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ei=dwyTSY_wKc3dtgfpsMTWCw&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=military+exercise+on+9/11+in+new+york&spell=1[/ url]

[edit on 11-2-2009 by sezsue]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
huh...whats your reply to that Chadwickus

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleman11

do you know NWO stands for new WORLD order its not just a western phenomonon

Tell that to the believers.

They only ever seem to talk about SHTF in America and the American Union and FEMA camps and Marshal law

Just proves how ridiculous all this is.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Why on image 10 of the Blacjack part 4 is obama stood next to the caption

"Now a new regine threatens to undermine our way of life further"

Then to the right is JFK obviously on that fatefull day with the caption

"The decline we face today is greater than that of half a century ago"

That to me is hinting that obama is gonna do summet about the nwo hoes and something a bit more than what jfk had in order, thus to draw my own conclusion from those two captions and pictures, obama looks like he might be on his way out if this Blackjack business has any substance

Just before anyone starts - yes i know its a comic, i know its in the culture section of a MSM website - but ya never know!

Image 10

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

WHAT!?!? thats not true at all do some research of your own if it was a new american order we would call it the NAO. have you studied this subject at all?... and look at sezsue's post.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by invisibleman11

Head squeezed, brain squeezed, too much sand....those holes get tighter the longer you keep your head in them.

People don't want to realize just cause you don't want something to be happening, it won't stop it.

Not talking about you, invisibleman, of course...others

[edit on 11-2-2009 by sezsue]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There are a few things that I can see that is wrong with this comic.

The UK in no way would join the NAU and would certainly not be run from Denver. The UK is already a member of the EU.

Any currency likely for the UK would be the Euro not the Amero.

The UK was offered the chance of joining NAFTA way back under Ronald Reagan, but we declined and went even more into the EU.

There are not enough troops/police in the UK to hold the country under Martial Law. Besides, according to the comic, Parliment was nuked, so there goes most of the Government and its MPs and Lords.

There are too many coincidences to the TV series 'Jericho'.

It seems to me that the Daily Telegraph are trying to get some 'hits' for their online newspaper.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
First I've seen of it and I am amazed. Sure it is a cool comic for the conspiracy minded, or pretty much a cool story board for a modern film.
BUT why would a newspaper such as this run it, and why in the culture section. Strips like Modesy Blaise and Biggles were probably similat at the time, but I have to say it is incredibly dark.
Would readers of the Telegraph go for this kind of thing normaly?
What other strips have they ran in?
I am quite confused by this. I like it, I'd expect to see it on ATS or a non msm site.
But there?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join