It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black jack 4 is out!! YOU HAVE TO READ this!! amero NWO and false flags and NAU everything is reveal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bit0xtra.thot

Here's some valid reasons:

a) Sick of fielding 100's of stupid inquiries from people thinking it's real, thus causing them many unproductive work hours.

b) It's to hype it up so people like you fall for it hook line and sinker. I'm in marketing/design and that's exactly how I would handle it if I wanted to excite the target audience and get them chomping at the bit. Still, what would I know ehh. I only make a living out of such things. Which leads to good old option c).

c) Controversy makes for good advertising!

IRM!

[edit on 11/2/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Yeah, that's a possibility....look at the Illuminati card game, (developed in 1990, and out available to buy in 1995, won some kind of games award,) and then explain it, and WE'RE the crazy ones?
www.cuttingedge.org...

[url=http://www.davidicke.net/symbolism/articles/dec2002/illuminaticards.jpg]http://www.davidicke.net/symbolism/articles/dec2002/illuminaticards.jpg[/ url]
(But good luck getting through on this one)

When people see these types of things and act like everyone else is being fooled or crazy except themselves, it just makes me think their heads must be shrinking and squeezing their brains from all that hot sand their heads are hidden in.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
IDK, this is defiantly strange and the more these comics progress the more they mimic today’s world. This defiantly has the same level of strangeness as the illuminati card game. And we can’t forget that the card game accurately predicted 9/11 there's no deabate about it . This has the same subliminal feel to it. Note the union of North America (North American Union) and the amero and images of Obama. this this thing is chalked full of symbolism. They also don’t tell you who the writers and or artists are, which is suspicious in its self

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

c) Controversy makes for good advertising!

Seeing that you are in the business, what in your opinion would the product being advertised be? This is the question I have been asking myself and have not found an answer to.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
i have found .this scary from the begining i cant see any reason for doing this. but this morning i found it very interesting that today saudi arabia
has issued a global alert for 85 missing terrorists that are considered to be a threat to the whole world and they need help locating them. the information can be found at www.interpol.com I cant understand why this not in all the headlines. makes you wonder dont it.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
i'm not defending this comic by any means but "good advertising" means theyre trying to sell more papers which also gets them more companies paying to plug their products in the paper

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by piero

How completely bizarre!! Weird.... why is that up?

The end game, and someone knows it -- trying to get the info out?

S and F for you!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by Chadwickus
So someone made an online comic about popular conspiracy theories.

What's so special about that?

Dude, you're not seeing the bigger picture here!!! This means that Superman and Spiderman etc are real too!!! Woohoo - Awesome!

I KNEW IT!

IRM

I am not worried captain america is gonna save the day. Maybe even the x-men or fantastic 4. I hope invisable woman is as hot as jessica alba

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
There seems to be a spiritual law that they have to tell you what they are going to do to you. Even if you don't believe it. Even if you think it is just an entertaining "story". Even if you think it is a lie. Even if you think it is just mocking. They still have to tell you, before they do it.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
i think thats a valid assumption when you take the card game and multiple t.v shows and movies depicting 9/11 type events

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Really. What comic strip has ever predicted anything. I keep hearing about these movies that are predictors too, but I have yet to see an alien invasion, comet hitting the earth, or a huge winter storm that freezes the earth.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

heres a few

1984 X-Men Comic shows a 9/11 future www.abovetopsecret.com...

X-files and Simpsons predict 9/11
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

How Did This Movie Predict 911 Back In 1996?
www.metacafe.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleman11
i think thats a valid assumption when you take the card game and multiple t.v shows and movies depicting 9/11 type events
Are you talking about the game that depicts the twin towers and NYC being attacked. That is some prediciton. Anyone who would design a game around the USA being attacked would have those two in the picture. NYC the financial capital of the world and the twin towers the symbols of NYC. That can be said for any movie or any other form of media that you think predicted 911.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by tide88]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
those are just a few examples of many...do some research of your own...i think there are to many syncronicities for it to be just coincidence

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think the creators behind blackjack are giving us a warning so that we can start getting ready for such an event. John Titor warn many of us that something like this would happen. I fear that he might just be right.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleman11
those are just a few examples of many...do some research of your own...i think there are to many syncronicities for it to be just coincidence

Again showing NYC being attacked along with the WTC proves absolutly nothing. If you were to attack the USA you would attack NY first. And if you were to attack NY you would attack the WTC, which was the symbol of capitalism and wealth. That is exactly why it was targeted.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
I think the creators behind blackjack are giving us a warning so that we can start getting ready for such an event. John Titor warn many of us that something like this would happen. I fear that he might just be right.

Yeah some guy who draws comics knows what the future holds. Many people on this site have been predicting the same thing for years, yet they have no inside information. Just because this guy has a media outlet to draw pictures and get it published means nothing.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

well you said that comic books havent predicted anything and i showed you that its possible if not probable that they have. i understand your argument but movies, shows, and comics have depicted PLANES hitting the world trade centers not a psyco with a glorified pipe bomb.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Are there any movie/tv/comic book predictions for the Bali bombings?
Or the London bus bombings?
The Madrid train bomb?
The recent Delhi attacks?

What about the first WTC bombing?

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
Yeah some guy who draws comics knows what the future holds. Many people on this site have been predicting the same thing for years, yet they have no inside information. Just because this guy has a media outlet to draw pictures and get it published means nothing.

However, the owners of the site are very secretive...so I hear. So it's quite possible that blackjack could turn out to be true even if it doesn't happen this year.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join