It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black jack 4 is out!! YOU HAVE TO READ this!! amero NWO and false flags and NAU everything is reveal

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

Scaremongering? Effective. A warning? Not impossible, imo.

It could also be what the author wish could happen.

Who knows.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
One thing that strikes me about this is... how BADLY made the images are. It's not entertaining - in fact it's quite tedious to read - so why would a high-profile mainstream newspaper give up valuable print space for it? Standards for comics in newspapers are usually much higher than this, which leads me to believe it serves purposes other than mere entertainment.

Out of 200 posts in this thread this is probably the most pertinent one.

What's with the endless bickering? Let's adopt a little logic shall we...

For the moment, forget the comic strip's content. Let's first try to establish why the Telegraph would print such a poorly produced, inconsistent and meandering comic strip.

What else can be found in the 'culture' section? First impressions tell me there are no holds barred.

If it is pure fiction, then what kind of audience is it actually aimed at? I can't think of a single person I know who would find it in the least bit entertaining as a work of 'fiction'.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebox

One thing that strikes me about this is... how BADLY made the images are. It's not entertaining - in fact it's quite tedious to read - so why would a high-profile mainstream newspaper give up valuable print space for it? Standards for comics in newspapers are usually much higher than this, which leads me to believe it serves purposes other than mere entertainment.

Out of 200 posts in this thread this is probably the most pertinent one.

What's with the endless bickering? Let's adopt a little logic shall we...

For the moment, forget the comic strip's content. Let's first try to establish why the Telegraph would print such a poorly produced, inconsistent and meandering comic strip.

What else can be found in the 'culture' section? First impressions tell me there are no holds barred.

If it is pure fiction, then what kind of audience is it actually aimed at? I can't think of a single person I know who would find it in the least bit entertaining as a work of 'fiction'.

amen brother. i really didn't think my thread would make this any people read this im really grateful because people need to know
like you said why such a badly edited sideshow and some pictures are actually taken from the internet such as the FEMA train and have u guys realized the unelected president part of the slide show it says an unelected president rises or something like that

[edit on 12-2-2009 by piero]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by piero
reply to post by Chadwickus

dude i reckon there's more too it than just a comic..
lol

Hmmmm, I have to agree with Chad on this one. I do not think that there is more to it. It is just an online comic of a popular theory (I used to do things like this at uni, doesn't mean I was in on it or that I was right).

It is for entertainment purposes, it poses as fiction but maybe in Part V it will be like "actually, this is all real ..." we shall see. I partly believe in all of the FEMA camps, NAU, Amero etc but I just think that this BlackJack is just some creative kid with time on his/her hands.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ereshkigal

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by bobbylove321

When this doesnt happen will you finally admit you are lost? ............I guess time will tell who truely the lost people are. Get ready to go see you shrink!

[edit on 11-2-2009 by tide88]

Why are you so relentlessly trying to prove your point?
If you don't agree with this thread then move along and let the others discuss this constructively. BTW, this IS a conspiracy theory website.
Perhaps you should go post on one of the mental-health forums on the Net where your input will be more appreciated.

So are you saying that because this is a conspiracy board only one side of the story should be discussed and everyone should agree with the OP. That isnt very fun is it. I will tell you what, if this comes true I will admit I was wrong about everything I ever posted. Also I am not saying there wont be a nuclear attack on a city, it is very possible. However there are many that predict this as a possibility, not just some comic.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

So are you saying that because this is a conspiracy board only one side of the story should be discussed and everyone should agree with the OP. That isnt very fun is it. I will tell you what, if this comes true I will admit I was wrong about everything I ever posted. Also I am not saying there wont be a nuclear attack on a city, it is very possible. However there are many that predict this as a possibility, not just some comic.

No, I am not saying that only one side of the story should be discussed. Everybody has the right to their own opinion. All I was saying that attacking individual opinions ("get ready to see your shrink") doesn't constructively contribute to this thread.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz

reply to post by Chadwickus

dude i reckon there's more too it than just a comic..
lol

Hmmmm, I have to agree with Chad on this one. I do not think that there is more to it. It is just an online comic of a popular theory (I used to do things like this at uni, doesn't mean I was in on it or that I was right).

It is for entertainment purposes, it poses as fiction but maybe in Part V it will be like "actually, this is all real ..." we shall see. I partly believe in all of the FEMA camps, NAU, Amero etc but I just think that this BlackJack is just some creative kid with time on his/her hands.

maybe you could think about this there was a david icke forum or whatever his name is and quite afew people tried to call the newspaper and they either hanged up on them or abused them so my friend i do and still firmly believe there's more too it

oh yeah and for information purposes who is it aimed at there doesn't seem to be a target audience maybe us but i highly doubt that they waste valuable paper as this is posted in the papers as well

[edit on 12-2-2009 by piero]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by piero

It was not reproduced in the paper

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ereshkigal

It was meant as a joke. Things dont translate in writing that well. I mean we are talking about a comic strip, right?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by piero

With all the calls and responses they are getting no wonder they are printing it now. The longer they keep this a mystery the more calls and emails they will get from it. Imagine if it was proven to be nothing. People would immediatly stop talking about it, forum would stop posting it, and it would get ZERO publicity. I think it is just a genius publicity stunt. We have a comic that predicts doom and we wont or cant tell you who the author is. Quite genuis if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
So someone made an online comic about popular conspiracy theories.

What's so special about that?

Fear Mongering that's what. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

quite sinister in my opinion they could have at least been the slightest bit nice
i really honestly doubt that this is for publicity yes the people might have checked up on conspiracy but theres more too it people can tell its not just me call us paranoid but somethings up.

and also someone earlier in this thread said the owner of the newspaper company is in jail for a very weird reason cant be stuffed checking it , internets slow atm

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Seeing as you guys are into this, I see that the site that's linked to Blackjack - jackblack12.info - has a new image on it. A sneak preview of the fifth episode:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

reply to post by tide88

quite sinister in my opinion they could have at least been the slightest bit nice
i really honestly doubt that this is for publicity yes the people might have checked up on conspiracy but theres more too it people can tell its not just me call us paranoid but somethings up.

and also someone earlier in this thread said the owner of the newspaper company is in jail for a very weird reason cant be stuffed checking it , internets slow atm

I emailed them. Curious to see if I get a response.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

reply to post by tide88

Disgraced newspaper tycoon Conrad Black will go to prison on Monday after losing an attempt to remain free while appealing against his conviction.
The shamed press baron must report to Coleman federal facility in Florida to begin a six-and-a half-year sentence for fraud and obstructing justice.

He hasnt had anything to do with the paper for some 4 1/2 years now. One interesting side note. Conrad Black was the CEO of holligen group. Guess what his CFOs name was? Jack Boultbee. Blackjack!

[edit on 12-2-2009 by tide88]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConservativeJack
It says the events are entirely fictional

and, this is like an artsy liberal project

they enjoy making these types of slide shows

I have seen them around

Personally, China, Iran, and Syria would not Nuc us because we would simply destroy them before we all die.

says "the characters and events depicted in this slide show are entirely fictional."

even barack obama and john f kennedy.. they're fictional because they are characters depicted in the slideshow.

also.. fiction can't really be something that hasn't happened yet can it?

that is to say..

if something has NOT happened in human history..
and it's depicted in any shape or form..

then how do you classify it?
fact?
no.

fiction?

i guess you'd have to.
because whether it's going to happen or not doesn't matter..
since it HASN'T happened.. you can't say it's fact. .so your only option is to say it's fiction.

then you can write that underneath your slideshows...
and watch idiots go .. duuuuh see it say it fiction.. so it not happen daaarr

-

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

yeah it's almost like...

remember in the X-Files if you ever watched it.. the Smoking Man.. the guy in charge of all the major conspiracies.. he was a cynical evil sickly man.. but in one episode they covered his hidden dream... to be a pulp author... for drugstore digest books..

and he'd write about things he DID.
all the conspiracies he did.. he wrote about them... but with fake names and disguised in 10 cent paperback "WEIRD TALES" type crap..

dunno if it was him actually wanting to somehow "tell" people what was actually going on.. in a way to .. therapeutically deal with the reality of it or
if he was actually just ripping off the black ops stuff he did and trying shamelessly to pass it off as his own original work...

thing is..
...like this blackjack author...

the smoking man's work wasn't top notch
the publisher didn't accept his drafts.

was kind of sad to see some humanity within someone responsible for such impactful and dire events... when he got the news they didn't want his stories... or his writing.

-

[edit on 12-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I've never heard of "BlackJack" before seeing this thread so I went and clicked through each slide show. I find it interesting, but that's it. Looks like a good plot for the next season of 24.

I do understand why some people would look at this series as a sign of things to come, because our world is not heading in a good direction. Will be intersting to see the next installment.

J

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMar
I've never heard of "BlackJack" before seeing this thread so I went and clicked through each slide show. I find it interesting, but that's it. Looks like a good plot for the next season of 24.

I do understand why some people would look at this series as a sign of things to come, because our world is not heading in a good direction. Will be intersting to see the next installment.

J

yeah you can say that.

you're all safe in Colorado lol

-

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What's so special about an online comic? I can make this today if I wanted to and I'm not even a full believer of the whole FEMA concentration camp theory.

Sigh.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join