It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panasonic orders overseas families home over flu fears - What do they know, we don't?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Why is Panasonic calling their workers home over bird flu fears? What do they know - we do not? I find it very odd, they are having their people come back from areas, that do not have the "bird flu" right now!

Panasonic has ordered the families of some of its overseas employees to return home by September, a company spokesman said Tuesday.

The order, issued by Panasonic in December, leaves the employees in their overseas posts, according to Akira Kadota. The company fears an outbreak of influenza, especially bird flu.

The order covers in employees in Africa, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Russia, South America and Asia, excluding Singapore.

Where are they getting their information about these areas, having bird flu in the future?

These are not areas that have had the flu, so why now?

Since the end of 2003, the H5N1 virus has infected numerous species of birds in more than 60 countries in Africa, Asia and Europe. It has not been found in birds in North or South America or the Caribbean, according to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.

I find this strange,.... especially since I was at a meeting last week, that the head of our county health dept. was at, speaking about the emergency plans of the county, and what volunteers would be needed from the agency I volunteer with.

When he said "there was going to be a "biological, chemical attack by 2013, it got my attention! I began really paying attention to every word he said!

I then raised my hand and asked many questions about a "pandemic" situation and what their plans are............................ well, lets but it this way................... he just said in that situation, there would really be no help, due to the fact that they figure 35 to 50% of health care workers would be wiped out.

He did mention how, during a biological, chemical attack, how people would be quarantined - and how they planned on doing it.

EDIT: sorry, didn't put link in originally: cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com...

[edit on 2/10/09 by questioningall]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Sounds like/looks like some type of targetted depopulation plans.
Not good at all. Subtle race war?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

So let me get this straight. You were at a meeting with your volunteer organization where your county's health department director was speaking. At this meeting he said that there would be a chemical or biological attack by 2013 and that the only response he was aware of would be a quarantine due to the fatalities, or risk there of, to our health care workers. Is this correct?

If so, I think we should all realize the purpose for the FEMA camps, the plastic coffins, and the prison rail cars we have all read about here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Existing thread started 4 hours earlier.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join