It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything's Bigger in Texas - BTS MIX 44

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
This week on the 44th edition of the BTS MIX Show, Spencer and Doc talk a girl with two big problems, the best front men of all time and whether or not "Man Bags" are in style. Tune in to all of these topics, discussion and, of course, the BTS MIX screen test!

Jokes, Puns, & Pranks ? Economic Crisis Forced Companies To Modify Their Logos?.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Television ? Saturday Night Live Weekly Discussion

Music ? Best frontman of all time...

Rant ? Help In Domestic Disputes Is Only For Women, Men Are Totally Ignored

General Chit Chat ? worlds biggest boob job: 38KKK

People ? Man Hand bags!!? = Man bags...

Relationships ? where would you meet that 'quirky' kinda girl

length: 29:41
Download file: atsmix_3206.mp3
size: 10468k
feed: atsmix
Subscribe to BTS MIX in your favorite MP3 utility/player: BTS MIX RSS feed
Subscribe to BTS MIX in iTunes for your iPod: BTS MIX iTunes feed

BTS MIX is the alternative entertainment program from AboveTopSecret.com, all content is copyright (2009) by AboveTopSecret.com and The Above Network, LLC, all rights reserved. No content of the program may be rebroadcast in part or in whole from any web domain other than ATSMIX.com or ABOVETOPSECRET.com without prior written permission of The Above Network, LLC.

[edit on 2/11/2009 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Thanks guys!
sick at home with a bad cold today and really needed a good laugh.
Off to get some Orange juice and chicken soup.

Screentest answer...
STEVE MARTIN

en.wikipedia.org...

Told ya guys..gotta make it harder.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Another good show..always some laughs.

I was thinking Steve Martin too, but you wouldn't make it that easy after saying you were making it harder.

Then I was thinking Ed Harris..Polluck and he is a writer too but now I have no idea.

Hope you feel better Access.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

While he is no Picasso, well maybe he wrote about it, this actor/write has graced us with some real chuckles. Some have called him a jerk, himself included, but we can forgive him for all the memories because he will always be a can of mixed nuts. Who is this actor?
Screentest answer...
STEVE MARTIN

en.wikipedia.org...

Told ya guys..gotta make it harder.

CORRECT! Ok, I promise to make it impossible next week...I've been working on one that is sure to stump even the brightest of you! I'll even give you a hint: 70's TV.

Our lovely Mod Asala will award your points, and I hope you get well soon!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Darn next week I post it regardless...good one AccessDenied.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well Done AD!
Points awarded!

Time to listen to the show myself now !

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Thank you.
Got so much soup and juice in me my back teeth are floating .

Spencer, it can't be impossible if you give clues!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
A Texan was in London sightseeing when he saw Big Ben. "Whats that?", he asked the cab driver.
"Thats Big Ben ,one of the largest clocks in Europe."
"Large!", cries the Texan, "back home my alarm clock is bigger than that."
A few minutes later the Texan see's the London Eye. "Whats that?", he asks.
"That's the London Eye a popular London tourist attraction."
"Back home the wheels on my old bike are bigger than that thing", the Texan moans.
A minute or so later he spies a cockney eating a baked potato.
"Whats that he's eating?", the Texan cries. "That's a baked potato, a popular British dish served with any topping you care to pick."
"Thats not a potato," the Texan laughs, back home in my garden I have potato's the size of your cab."
"Ah," replies the cabbie, "but here in England we only grow them to fit our mouths. . . "

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

A Texan went to visit his friend in London and after touring the city and visiting some pubs the two started making their way back to the hotel. Along the way they had to cross a bridge. Both had consumed copious amounts of Guinness and since it was late they decided to pee off the bridge. As they unzipped and began to relieve themselves off the bridge the Englishman turned to the Texan and said, "The water's a little bit cold tonight, egh?" At which the Texan replied, "Deep too."

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Great show guys!

DATS does have some quirky girls (ps those shoes are hot).

I always thought that Morrison was one of the best front-man's. He had that attitude of "I just don't give a #." And I think thats what lured the audience, along with his excellent song writing, and incredible stage presence. Chris Martin's charisma has got be hooked on Coldplay - I would love to see them live.

Robert Plant's work with Alison Krauss sounds pretty good - I'm a fan of their song "Stick with me". Very well done, in my opinion. (Also, one of the best front-mans as well, I think his voice made Led Zeppelin - along with Page's song writing too).

- Carrot

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spencer Tracy
CORRECT! Ok, I promise to make it impossible next week...I've been working on one that is sure to stump even the brightest of you! I'll even give you a hint: 70's TV.

And I know exactly who it is already!!!!!

Kidding, but you're going to have to be awfully good.

Game on.

Rush

PS) Good job AD!!!!

top topics

join