It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Its not just America thats suffering please remember that

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
All I seem to be reading about recently is the fact that America is facing hardship and all the doom and gloom stories from state to state.

Do I dare say that this a gloabl crisis therefore, there are other countries involved in all of this? Spain,Greece,Italy,Germany,France,Uk, Bulgaria,Romanaia,Poland are just some of the key countries that are suffering.

Civil unrest in Spain never seem to get a mention here. Over 2 Million unemployed in the UK and that figure about to rise due to companies falling. Italy is having major problems with their infrastructure, Germany is facing huge unemployment figures. The list goes on and on.

I don't mean to offend anyone its just that lately it seems the majority of posts are all about the USA?

Spare a thought for the other countries.




posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I'll second that.

Gets a bit overbearing at times doesn't it?

The world is a bigger place than some care to remember eh!



posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree
 


And I’ll third it – I have said on a number of occasions that this forum is also global just look at the traffic when the USA is asleep



posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
yes, but the modern world move around America, we all take Americas lead.
so if America is going through financial difficulty then it doesn't really need to be said that the rest of the world is.



posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by iced_blue
yes, but the modern world move around America


Rubbish! we just get to hear more about it because they talk more than they act.



posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by iced_blue


yes, but the modern world move around America, we all take Americas lead.
so if America is going through financial difficulty then it doesn't really need to be said that the rest of the world is.



Sorry but I can't agree with that, what about China,Russia and Japan. The problem I find here is that Americans (in general) are not interested in other countries. I am sorry but that just shouldn't be.

I wonder how many americans know about the demonstrations that took place all around spain in regards to the global climate?

Maybe there should be a forum where people from other countries can post their news without it getting tainted by USA talk.

This thread is not to bash americans far from it, I just want others to realise there are more players and people involved in this world than America.



[edit on 11-2-2009 by franspeakfree]



posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Maybe there should be a forum where people from other countries can post their news without it getting tainted by USA talk.


Good idea, but I bet that a lot of americans would want an american only forum too, and I wouldn't call their opinions "tainted" but just a little naive perhaps. For an american to read through a forum concerning "the world outside" may actually be of benefit to them.

Why not get some feedback and post a suggestion in the business Q&A forum?



posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I wonder how many americans know about the demonstrations that took place all around spain in regards to the global climate?


You clearly do not understand the media here. I think it's great that people are taking a stand. However, knowing what's going on around the world, or even the the USA is not going to improve what I have going on.

It would take a fool not to realize things were messed up everywhere anyways.

This goes out to all the negative posters in this thread. Quit your whining, it's not helping anything.



posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Do I dare say that this a gloabl crisis therefore, there are other countries involved in all of this? Spain,Greece,Italy,Germany,France,Uk, Bulgaria,Romanaia,Poland are just some of the key countries that are suffering.
...
Civil unrest in Spain never seem to get a mention here. Over 2 Million unemployed in the UK and that figure about to rise due to companies falling. Italy is having major problems with their infrastructure, Germany is facing huge unemployment figures. The list goes on and on.


I agree with you. This is a global crisis but this is also global enslavement. Slavery is legal. Slavery is endorsed by the government. But the trade of human beings is now called "temporary work".

Companies don't want to hire people anymore; it is all done through temporary work agencies. So every person can be paid the lowest money possible that is not even enough to pay rent despite a fulltime job.

Yes, we are facing a global crisis, but it is by design to exploit and oppress us.

Greetings

[edit on 16-2-2009 by TheWriter]







 
2

log in

join