It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al - Qaeda Targeting Guidance - Version 1.0

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Do you want to see for yourselves the ACTUAL (translated) Al - Qaeda training manual for targeting priorities? Here it is, translated into English, for your viewing pleasure:

www.asisonline.org...

ASIS has an immense amount of information concerning terrorism, and their resources expand world-wide. I highly recommend membership to this company for the individual seeking accurate, updated intel on current world events.

Mr. M

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by StarChild]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Here is another helpful link to the website that compiled this information. INTELCENTER is an affilliate of ASIS.

www.intelcenter.com...

Membership is required, however, it is possible to purchase individual reports and publications.

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Thanks for digging yourself into this one, Star Child. and you deserved it for spinning of a competitor to my "terrorists who target assistance" thread. love you, man.

Al Qaeda is a CIA-inspired media tool that is to be thrown around as a propogator of Terror. Nothing more, nothing less.

here's your !&@%!&^!@ links:

"The ISI was the CIA's covert ally and conduit against Moscow's occupation. Via the ISI the kindergarten Al-Qaeda were trained, armed, funded and empowered by the CIA"

www.propagandamatrix.com...

www.unknownnews.net...
"'Bin Laden never used the term al-Qaeda prior to 9/11', Dolnik tells me. 'Nor am I aware of the name being used by operatives on trial. The closest they came were in statements such as, "Yes, I am a member of what you call al-Qaeda". The only name used by al-Qaeda themselves was the World Islamic Front for the Struggle Against Jews and Crusaders � but I guess that's too long to really stick.'"

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Did you know that neither "Al-Q'eda" nor any other group offiliated with Bin Laden was listed on the State Department's list of the world's 30 most dangerous terrorist groups as of 9-11-01??

The reasons are obvious...Bin Laden is one of "our" assets in the "War on Terrorism" (aka the "War on Sovereignty and Liberty.")

new topics

top topics

join