It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Initial Bailout and the Connections to Rockefellers, Freemasons, 12/21/2012 and the End Times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Hey Everyone,

This thread is basically a compilation of information I put together for myself while I was trying to understand why the initial bailout was necessary.... but after finishing all my research I figured other people would also be interested in what I found.

Ok.. where to start??
Well, first off, lets figure out why the first bailout was necessary.

The largest insurance company in the world, AIG, was about to go bankrupt and needed money so that they did not bring down the world economy with them.

“without the government's actions, the collapse of AIG could have caused every major bank in the world to fail.”
Source: www.kitco.com... Thanks to: www.abovetopsecret.com...

They received $123,000,000,000 initially... but soon after it was upped to $150,000,000,000
Source: www.nytimes.com...

The reason AIG was going bankrupt and needed the money was because their credit score was lowered which forced them to carry billions of more dollars in their account than they had before. They didn’t have the money so they asked the government for it otherwise they would gone bankrupt

Now how did their credit score get lowered and why?
The three main rating agencies... Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s, and Fitch, decided “AIG failed to convince them of its financial wellbeing.”
Source: www.thetimes.co.za...

Well, who exactly are these rating agencies?
Lets start with the biggest of the three… Standard and Poor’s
Standard & Poor's (S&P) is a division of McGraw-Hill.
The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc., (NYSE: MHP) is a publicly traded corporation headquartered in Rockefeller Center in New York City.

The McGraw-Hill Companies (NYSE: MHP) announced today that it has sold its 45% interest in Rock-McGraw, Inc., which owns the Corporation's headquarters building at 1221 Avenue of the Americas, New York City, to SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE: SLG) in a transaction valued at $450 million for its 45% interest.
The Rockefeller Group maintains its 55% ownership of Rock-McGraw, Inc., and will continue to manage the building. "We look forward to continuing our excellent relationship with the Rockefeller Group and its new partner, SL Green, which is also an experienced owner of prime commercial real estate in New York City," Mr. McGraw said.
investor.mcgraw-hill.com...

Here we learn that McGraw-Hill is very much affiliated with the Rockefeller group. I think we all know about the Rockefeller's by now.. right? If not here is a little quote:

"Some even believe we (Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure---one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
David Rockefeller, “Memoirs”, 2002
Here is another excerpt that ties McGraw-Hill to Rockefeller just to be thorough:
Business Week, it should be
mentioned, is published by McGraw-Hill, one of the hundreds of
major companies under Rockefeller control. McGraw-Hill is a
particularly useful voice for the Rockefellers, since it
publishes a series of special industry magazines which
established high prestige long ago and are therefore very
influential now.
www.peterdavidbeter.com...

So what we just learned is that the American People's tax money was given to a corporation because another corporation, owned by the people that are “ working against the best interests of the United States”, said so.

This is where is gets a little “strange”... for lack of a better word.

After doing some research on McGraw-Hill I read this about their building on their wiki page:
“The sunken courtyard of this building contains a large metal triangle, arranged so the Sun aligns with its sides at solstices and equinoxes.”
en.wikipedia.org...

I thought that was kind of weird so I did a little research on the architect of that building:

Here is a list of his work:
Tribune Tower, Chicago, Illinois 1924
American Radiator Building, also known as the American Standard Building, New York, New York 1924
New York Daily News Building (the model for Superman's The Daily Planet), New York, New York 1929
Rockefeller Center, New York, New York, where Hood was a senior architect on a large design team. 1933-37
McGraw-Hill Building, New York, New York 1934
Masonic Temple, Scranton, Pennsylvania 1930

Other than the Rockefeller Center and the McGraw-Hill Building what stuck out was the Masonic Temple he built before those.

“Architect Raymond M. Hood designed the Masonic Temple, which houses the cultural center. The Masonic Temple is designed in a combination of Neo-Gothic architecture and Romanesque Architecture.[3] The building was completed in 1930. The temple has a dual nature; it houses the Scottish Rite Cathedral and a masonic lodge. In fact, the design of the building is a tribute to masonry.”
en.wikipedia.org...

So.. this guy, Raymond Hood, built a temple that housed “the Scottish Rite Cathedral and a masonic lodge. In fact, the design of the building is a tribute to masonry” before he built the McGraw-Hill building that has a “large metal triangle, arranged so the Sun aligns with its sides at solstices and equinoxes.”

What is the significance of solstices or equinoxes to freemasonry?

(continued in next post)

[edit on 11-2-2009 by danman23]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
What is the significance of solstices or equinoxes to freemasonry?

Just recently the University of Bradford released lectures in freemasonry and published it on their website. Dr Robert Lomas of the University of School of Management has dumped his archives on his research of Freemasonry and the information he’s got from the Masonic writer Walter Leslie Wilmshurst and published it on the internet.
The release of this information of Scottish Rite freemasons from the Hermetic vaults of masonry is astonishing to say the least since it reveals their knowledge and understanding of the Galactic Alignment that occurs this time around era-2012.
Galactic Alignment is the conjunction of the summer and winter solstice Sun with the Galactic Equator that happens around 2012 (in the 2012 era from 1980-2016). It is the origin of the 26000 year precession cycle and the beginning of a New Age.
www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

“This is the time that the Sun resides on the Milky Way during a Great Celestial Conjunction at solstices or equinoxes. The rebuilding of Solomon’s temple in Jerusalem is linked to the prophecies of the ‘New Jerusalem, city of Revelation’, the biblical End Times, the end of the Maya fourth Sun, the end of the Hopi fourth world, the Apocalypse (meaning Revelation), the End of the Great Cycle (Platonic Year) and the current Great Celestial Conjunction or Galactic Alignment cusp years 1980-2020.”
secularfreemason.blogspot.com...

Ok, sooo.. the Scottish Rite freemasons believe that there is some significance to 2012. They actually believe it is the biblical “End Times”... what if, since all this research has drawn a very clear connection to the bail out and freemasonry, they are actually trying to fulfill the “prophecy” by collapsing our economy on purpose to bring about the “End Times”

Another weird coincidence that I actually just noticed after doing all this research is the address of the McGraw-Hill building: 1221 Avenue of the Americas.... 1221... 12/21 … A date that we all know about by now: December 21, 2012

I would have liked to put all this info together better but I am very busy with my profession.. I am a web developer, but I think that I at least needed to present this info to the rest of you people with more knowledge about all of this stuff. By posting this info I am not saying that I know for sure that the freemasons are trying to bring about the end of the world as we know it but these are some very disturbing connections I have made. I know I brought up some very controversial topics here, but I honestly did not mean for them to come up... they presented themselves through the research, so if you are going to respond to this thread I would like it to be something that will help with the understanding of this information not just criticizing. If there is possibility that we really are catching on to their game plan maybe some of this info can be used to help stop them from completing their goal.

Peace,
Dan

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Great post! Star + flag

Keep on posting!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Wow man, very nicely organized and thought out. I don't know if you are correct or not, but hell, it seems plausible. Good job

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Your first post involved some painstaking research and deserves a star and flag - this is what ATS is really about and not topics which rightly should be in BTS. Look through the list of Topics in this Discussion and many of them do not deserve to be in General Conspiracies - they are gossip items.

Well done with the links made to Rockefeller. I will take time to read up and then comment later on.

[edit on 11/2/2009 by Heronumber0]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Thanks guys... just doin my part.
To: Heronumber0 - Yes, please comment.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Excellent,keep up the good work!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by danman23

I have read through the links - they all check out and are credible. When it comes to the Masonic connection, I think that these lovers of secrets are at a far lower level than people like Rockefeller and that, since the New Millenium in 2000, there are elements of direct control from the men 'behind the curtains'. I think you have posted solid evidence of the collapse of AIG and therefore major banks whose bad debts were underwritten by AIG and I will use these as evidence if you don't mind.

Let's go to 2012, I don't know...there is inference and inference does not always make for conclusive evidence. I would say that if the 'leaders of the world' need to decimate the population it will be done in two ways. One is a hard solution, the other is softer but more deadly.

These are my opinions but the nuclear war scenario would poison the air for the 'chosen ones' and is, therefore not a good hard solution. Setting up another World War is a messy way of reducing population and will not always achieve the outcome of population reduction by huge numbers of casualties.

What is the other solution? It is a bit frightening and I have a source, whose identity I cannot reveal otherwise he and I could be arrested for revealing National Secrets that could back up what I say. I know that is lame but I cannot risk it at present. To get to the point, the other solution is the simultaneous release of viruses in all major population centres simultaneously. Who uses this modus operandi- why, of course, Al Qaeeda do... The FEMA camps in the USA then become quarantine camps and millions or billions succumb to viral infections that their bodies cannot fight off. With a limited stock of vaccine, guess who will be vaccinated beforehand?

It is a truly frightening scenario but then it is only my opinion backed by a conversation I had with someone who was a Civil Servant in the UK.

To you, well done for the research and I hope this Topic gets more attention.

[edit on 11/2/2009 by Heronumber0]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Heronumber0

Sure, go ahead and use this evidence, what are you using it for though?

About 2012, I just suggested that they may collapse the economy. You are right though, an economic collapse wouldn't kill everyone but it sure as heck would bring about a one world currency and goverernment.. while at the same time take a bunch of people out. What it seems like they are doing right now is just trying to suck as much money out of us as possible before "something" happens.. maybe they are buying gold with all this money.. who knows. But if the economy completely collapses they would not need to pay any of this money back. A virus or nuke would defintely collapse it all too. I guess it just comes down to how many people they want dead.
Like you said though a Nuke would ruin the planet for them.. but I'm not sure at all.. but you would think there is a small chance that the virus also could get out of control and mutate and infect vaccinated people. Seems a little risky.
There is another solution though... weather manipulation. I wont get into that though.. it's all speculation.
Either way, the connections to Dec 21, 2012 are still there which ever way they go.. they are up to something, and it seems the solstice in Dec may be a time they want to do... it would be a great cover up.. think about. People are expecting the end of the world anyways. If you have ever seen the History Channel shows about 2012, its all doom and gloom.. prepping Joe the Plumber.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Greetings people, just signed on here, looks like a great place, I like the ambiance of the joint.

I am an author and researches, on among other things, esoteric philosophy and political science and conspiracies.

I have been into the hidden conspiracy research for three decades since I read “The pawns in the Game” and I read in the New York public Library’s rare book department the writings of Robinson on the conspiracy. I have a lot of ideas on the matter that I hope to contribute in the future perhaps.

Anyway, very good post by Danmam 23, I like the 1221 McGraw Hill Rockefeller thing, [funny I use to work there]
Only to add to his excellent research is that I think the Lehman Brothers collapse was also a catalyst to this “crisis”

But of course we know that Bank probably could have happily taken a dive for the cause.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by danman23

Another weird coincidence that I actually just noticed after doing all this research is the address of the McGraw-Hill building: 1221 Avenue of the Americas.... 1221... 12/21 … A date that we all know about by now: December 21, 2012

Perhaps the rest of the world won't see such a huge thing happen on the date so many are expecting.

Maybe, just maybe, they've given a heads up that that building will be destroyed in 2012. Nukes? Another 'Terrorist (U.S. administration) Attack'?

We shall see lol.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Hmmm.. I forgot about this thread. Still peaks my interest tho.. anyone have anything to add since over a year has passed.

top topics

join