It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'd like to ask you all a question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

The haves and the have nots. Slavery. Redirection. When we get to the 'One World' part, then what?

The lifting of the 'veil' of oppression would have to be done in 2 parts simultaneously. The first would be to stop the interference of the 'haves' and the second be educating the 'have nots' as to what is really going on. You may be able to do it without showing them what is going on, but they may not care.

So let's say a massive solar flare knocks out satellites, that will knock out cable tv. It may take out some radio comms (with exception of HF but even that will be poor but still usable). Guess what? No cell phones, what will all those teens and tweeners do? Some internet may be available, dial-up will be about the only way. What would be the method of social engineering then?

You'd have to get rid of their media outlets or their access to them and re-educate in a guerrilla type fashion.

Another way, would be everything continuous live feed. No soundbites, nothing manipulated or hidden. No secrets.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by applebiter
In other words, are the authors and promoters of all kinds of pseudoscience and crap on ATS at all really interested in helping their fellow man, or are they just shrewdly wringing a buck from a gullible crowd?

The idea of being an author is that you assume the position of help, when all you really want to do is basically be the centre of attention. Whether it's story telling or reporting your findings, you want people to read your version. This is true of most every author. The author themselves, or at least the best ones, believe in what they're writing.

The publishers on the other hand are a different kettle of fish. They're after the money. So they will only really market a book if they can make more out of selling it than printing it, which is what marketing is all about. Advertising on here is a logical step as here is where the audience is. I mean you wouldn't go to a vegetarian meeting to sell venison steaks.

So I agree with you, yes they're here to milk the money, but that's advertising and marketing for you!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
love that quote - that is beautiful.....I tihnk Im gonna cry now.....

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by applebiter

Answers are nothing. It is the journey that counts to the answer.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
well the foundation you laid your question on ,only supports the house that you built.that is to say,w/ the stipulations you have invoked, how can anyone answer your question but you.

Jesus isn't going to save us

Space People are not going to save us

I no longer have faith in human beings even possessing the capacity to tell the truth

not even a welcome mat.wah.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
excellent post star and flag for you.

now to answer your question. i personally have also lost faith in humanity and its not even the scam artists its everybody. we have sold our soul down the road of self satisfaction. having said that there are still a few among us who remain in this materialistic illusion of reality that want to do the right thing. i myself am ready to chuck it all in for a simple life on a tropic beach miles away from the rat race. i couldn't care less if this sad excuse for a society collapses tomorrow. the natives had it right the whole time. back to basics i say.

this life is temporary and far too short to be wasted worrying about how trivial matters. family and friends good food and good health. what more can a man ask for.

there is something seriously wrong with us. look at the people we idolize. look at how we live. look at how we ALLOW our governments to treat us. we deserve everything we get. and i dont blame them for taking us to the cleaners, after all they couldnt have done it without us.

anyway im going to try to find some form of amusement and try to forget that we have no future.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join