It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there something wrong with me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I have a small typo in my name but let's not let that bother us.

Ok my problem is this:
Almost everytime I close my eyes (especially at night) I start seeing
faces. They are not so detailed but hell.. they are scary.
I just try to stare to the darkness and more will come.
Otherwise im just fine. No problems at all.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
This is actually normal, imagine that your mind creates a IMAX experience that projects your reality you experience.

Your mind interprets sensory data, and creates this IMAX experience. When you close your eyes, the IMAX can start to project your thoughts in place of your normal visual sensory data.

These images are just thoughts in the form of visual concepts projecting in your IMAX so to speak. They will naturally progress to more evolved constructs as you fall asleep and become a dream.

Nothing to worry about.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
As more see your thread you will start to be informed how to work with your mind. Our minds are an amazing thing. Self-discovery is an amazing thing. May you learn to work with your mind in a positive way, there are many resources you will be given by others on this site, just continue to ask. Also, read through others threads, there is much to learn from them. Don't let the discouragers send you away, just be strong. I'm learning a lot right now too.

Wishing you well.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IBelive

Why are you afraid?

Maybe you should just except the experience, not be afraid, and see where it takes you.

cheers.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IBelive

Now that you mention it I have noticed this before. So, I'm guessing it is normal. But I can't really say that the faces are scary in my case. They are just faces. The human brain is wired from before birth to recognize faces, so its really no big surprise.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Ever since I was done a certain meditation from a good person on here. I activated my pineal gland saw the Horus, ever since that I have been seeing eyes when I close or look into pure darkness. I have also seen the Serpent snake during a meditation.

top topics

join