It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychiatric drugs, take the time to watch these videos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Did you know they eat babies in Scientology? I ate them all the time when I worked in the church. They tasted like chicken.

It was one of our cult rituals, you know, when we weren't busy killing each other. Because, man, we were some bloodthirsty cult-ish, cult members.

Now, for gods sakes, don't take this for real now, just because I typed it. Humor folks. Humor. I love babies, and I don't recall a single person dying from anything other than the usual causes when I worked there.

Troy

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
In my opinion, and I am not a lawyer, your brother should hire a detective and get all the dirt he can document on here. In the mean time take the kids and move. First because she sounds unstable and the children need to be safe, and second, if he takes them with him he has a better chance of proving he is the more fit of them to raise those kids.

He first needs to consult a GOOD attorney though.
Good luck to you and your family!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Hey my friend. I do appreciate the comment. Thank you so much.

Honestly, the person she has become is not responsible.

He already has a lot of dirt, if he chose to use it. Pictures, family testimonials. She will freely tell some people how she feels, what she does. But I think a private investigator might get a little more definite evidence. But you can look at her and tell she's high as a kite.

See, my brother fears hurting his wife. He doesn't want to hurt her. But someone has to make it clear to her that her actions aren't acceptable. Or, she might not see the light. She's pretty much abandoned the kids, except for maybe seeing them briefly during the week. It's all about her now, her partying, her new boyfriend, her piercings, and tattoos.

It's awful. And I do feel bad for her, because she is destroying herself. And her "doctor" is giving her the bullets to do it. She was never what I would call perfect, but at least she had a sense of family before. She said she loved her kids in the past. It's an awful change of character. She now says she is the happiest she has been, but anyone who knows anything about drug use, knows this is false, and things eventually crash on you. This is the same girl who stood up for her kids and refused to continue to give them Psychiatric medications, but yet she's the one now medicated.

I've had my party years with alcohol myself, but I know you can't spend a lifetime partying like mad. The body won't take it. I kick back some beers on occasion, more on a few occasions, but for the most part, I don't drink much.

I don't have a problem with people partying, you know drinking a little, on occasion, getting a tattoo or anything, but "this" is insane. She is skinny, and her eyes are sunken in her head.

We could handle the fact that she may not want to be with my brother. Fine. But 4 kids are now dumped on my parents to babysit after mom gets off of midnight shift. So they are essentially pulling a 16 hour shift 5 days a week, not counting travel, etc. My brother can't really afford a baby sitter on his pay. The wife said, she's not going to babysit on her days off, because she has to do for her. Her time to rebel, and all that stuff. Her party time.

Honestly, he should file for full custody, and she should be made to be responsible for those kids, and pay out some money. But my family can't get my brother to see that. She has to be made responsible. Those are her kids. To let her by with this, would do even more harm to her. Honestly, right now, she shouldn't be driving or anything, because she is constantly drugged. She could kill someone on those roads, perhaps her own kids, if she ever has them out.

Troy

[edit on 27-3-2009 by cybertroy]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Just an update. My brothers wife was telling my brother that she was telling her Psychiatrist that she was starting to think back to the good times in their marriage.

Guess what the Psychiatrist told her?

He told her she was hallucinating.

How can this low-life Psychiatrist sleep at night?

The community will rebel against this slimy individual(s), because I'm getting the word out into the community.

Troy

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
More drama unfolds tonight. My brothers wife tried to take her life tonight.

I learned just tonight that his wife was going to stop seeing the Psychiatrist, and had stopped taking the medication for 2 days. Tonight she was texting my brother, saying things like "goodbye," and "I love you." And saying she was going to take all the medicine.

She ended up taking 30 pills, and is in the hospital.

You know what the messed up thing is. She may get thrown back into a Psychiatric hospital again. So, she can get some more "help." Society is in trouble if this is how we define help.

I mean, if I didn't take vitamins for a few days, I might feel a little run down or something, but I don't think I'm going to run out and try to kill myself.

You know what another messed up thing is. Some people will blame this on the fact that she stopped taking the medications. The medications were a big part of her problem, she did need to get off of them. But, going "cold turkey" on drugs like these can be disasterous. You have to come off of them gradually.

Troy

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
And, she ends up back in Psychiatric care again. My brother was told that she willingly agreed to go back to the hospital. This was after my brother and her had a long talk, and talked about getting back together. It gets confusing because she refused to take the medication this time. So, did she really "willingly" agree? So, she was taken via a police car to another hospital.

As if, not poisoning yourself is a serious offense. My god, our law system is so screwed up. I guess Psychiatry and big $$ has infiltrated the law system too.

I keep updating this, because this is important, not only to my brother's confused wife, but to those reading this. You need to understand the severity of what will happen to us if we don't let ourselves be heard, and if we don't fight back against this junk.

Psychiatry is one of the biggest, nastiest conspiracies, and it's happening right in front of your face. Your kids are targeted, your grand parents are targeted, your friends, your family, and you are being targeted. I'll bet you, you can find at least one person you know that has been directly affected by it. Probably more than one.

Anyway, I found some other reading material, with a simple web search, that might be of interest. I haven't read any of these books, but it seems like some of them might be worth a look. www.ftrbooks.net...

Troy

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Someone remind me that I live in the US.

I had news that may have been for the good but it turned ugly today again.

A number of things have happened recently, but getting to recent news. My brother's wife decides to come home. She can't stand this guy she's been with. He's a complete control/jealous freak. The guy doesn't want her to talk to anyone on the phone, he is apparently jealous of her other conversations, no matter who it his, her granny as an example. Anyway, she said she didn't want to do the partying anymore and she had learned her lesson. So, she came home last night.

The guy she was seeing got himself thrown back into the Psychiatric hospital, he was getting upset about her going home. He said he was going to shoot himself when he got out of the hospital.

So, tonight mom is talking on the phone, then dad tells me my brother's wife is back in Saint Albans (a different Psychiatric hospital). You want to know why? Because this guy my brother's wife had been seeing (mentioned above) tells her doctor she has been acting weird. So, what happens. Police come and handcuff her, and take her to the hospital. And she was begging them not to take her. And all because of the word from somebody who is obviously not in his right mind.

She apparently thinks the only way to keep things ok is to just go back to this guy. She said she would go back to him. This guy is working the Psychiatric system to try and keep her I guess. Or, get even, who knows?

Damn, I mean, I could have suggested she take a long walk or something when she starts feeling depressed or something. Clear her head, and stuff. Man, all it took was some visits the the Psychiatric hospital, some meds, and her life has been twisted around into a mess. I'm not going to say she was perfect, obviously she was seeking help for something. Instead of getting better, things got worse.

Where the heck do we live? Nazi Germany? You get handcuffed and taken away for your own good, but it's really not.

So, I guess you sign your rights away when you "willingly" let a Psychiatric hospital take you.

Troy

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
My goodness, I've dropped behind a bit. I found a video on Youtube about Psychiatric drug withdrawal. Nasty stuff. A little extra information in the form of someone's personal experience.

www.youtube.com...

Troy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join