It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read me now before its gone again!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Here is another site that has investigated these camps:

homelandsecurityus.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdWardMD
reply to post by stevegmu

Yep, they were extremely 'well organized'. They had practically every military plane in the US out on drills to Alaska. Then, they had the military doing an 'excercise' of planes crashing into the WTC.

unprecedented NORAD non response to variant flights, FEMA drill scheduled for same day, military 'exercise' of exactly what was taking place to prevent NORAD response, most of NORAD protection planes sent far away in another 'exercise' to prevent response, prevention of examination of wreckage by those assigned to investigate, seismic evidence of a mini yield nuclear explosion, Cheney takes over NORAD response command, Cheney prevents NORAD response, WTC towers designed for 757 collision and fire, 911 used falsely for previously planned war, government fabrication of 'evidence' correlation for starting war, hundreds of people found themselves trapped by locked doors and missing escape routes above and below the impact zone, and not all inclusively, but finally, Bush brands anyone noting any of these facts a terrorist.

Links for all of the above in my article. www.thepriceofliberty.org...

Yes, or course. I suppose aliens and time-machines were involved, as well,
What no 'truther' can ever answer, is, if a shadowy element of the US government and the Jews- of course, cooked up 9/11 to remove S. Hussein, why, then, were the hijackers not Iraqis? If the US government were able to plan and carry out 9/11, why didn't they plant WMD in Iraq?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by b4tee4

so, i saw that short 2 min video, i sure would like to see the whole movie, if it is as important as it seems to be, it ought to be online, and fast

Actually, if you are near Washington, DC:

On February 11, 2009, at 7:30 pm. The Christian Action Network will premiere a new documentary, Homegrown Jihad, at the Landmark Theater in Washington, DC. There is no charge to attend the viewing. According to the press release, “The American public was never supposed to know. The 2006 Justice Department document that exposes 35 terrorist training compounds in the U.S. was marked “Dissemination Restricted to Law Enforcement.” All the copies of Sheik Muburak Gilani’s terrorist training video, “Soldiers of Allah,” had been confiscated and sealed, all of them, that is, except one that Christian Action Network now reveals in the documentary Homegrown Jihad: The Terrorist Camps Around the U.S.” Frontpage Magazine Ryan Mauro founder of WorldThreats.com and a national security researcher for the Christian Action Network was recently interviewed by Frontpage Magazine and discussed the documentary. FP: Ryan Mauro, welcome to Frontpage Interview.

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Until recently, I would have dismissed this as skeptical. The I saw a documentary on British mosque activity (I think called Undercover Mosque, or something similar; by a Dutch TV crew).

This really astonished me. A person infiltrated several mosques and secretly recorded the activities over several months.

Assuming sequences were not faked somehow with CGI, the content of this documentary should set off alarm bells. If true, what they are doing in these mosques is fomenting hatred against the "kaffirs" (non-muslims).

The best strategy for creation of an Islamic state within Britain (and elsewhere) is to quietly create a powerful network of jihadists right under the noses of the "kaffirs", under the auspices of spreading peace and love and harmony. After years of quiet preparation, they will then make their move.

This is what they were saying in the documentary!

Unfortunately, one of the protagonists in the film was an Australian named Sheik Faiz. His quote: (in English - no mis-translation)
"...I want you to plant the seeds of jihad into their tender little hearts..."

Yes, he was speaking about children.

So, to dismiss the allegations of training camps on American soil without any investigation is very shortsighted. I think these people may be very dangerous.

But that's just my opinion...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MR1159

It is not fake. The video is based upon the 2006 US Justice Department document I mentioned in my post above.

The 2006 Justice Department document that exposes 35 terrorist training compounds in the U.S. was marked “Dissemination Restricted to Law Enforcement.”

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
He, Larry, Us,

Duh, they didn't have to. They invaded anyway. It's kinda suspicious when you ship in a factory. Odds are pretty good someone is going to notice a factory that wasn't there the day before. But, they did try. First they said the nerve gas that the US gave Saddam years prior was WMDs, but that really didn't fly. Then they found the mobile trailers that were 'factories', but that didn't fly either.

But, I did get a chuckle from the lameness of the BS. Thanks.

BTW, here's some more time machines and alians for you.

Operation Northwoods - FOIA Top Secret Document for False Flag Operation on Cuba. Article - www.thepriceofliberty.org... , document -
emperors-clothes.com...

Uranium: Deja DU - The Agent Orange of Eternity
www.thepriceofliberty.org...

Israel Zionists and US Fascists Murder USS Liberty Crew in War Plot - Operation Cyanide and the 303 Committee - groups.yahoo.com...

Voting? Do You Buy Tickets for A Fixed Lottery?
groups.yahoo.com...

City of New Orleans, LA & 36 Other State's Elections Fixed
www.thepriceofliberty.org...

Candidate's Unattainable 'Carrots' Lead US Around a Neverending Circular Path of Servitude
www.rense.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join