It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read me now before its gone again!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well well well I put this post up and in seconds it was gone. so here it is again.

what muslims don't want you to know

Lets see how long it takes for this to be removed!!!

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Graystar]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Uh.... this is rediculous

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
So I guess everyone is just going to stick thier heads in the sand around here. is there no one to comment on the short video? are you afraid to stand up for yourselves? where are the bleeding heart libs to defend this abomination?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

What is ridiculous? The fact that I posted something that is really happening right under your nose? I'm sorry may be I should just talk about little green men in stead.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I personally think that this is sensationalism. While there may be valid criticisms of Islamic organizations in the U.S., this is not one of them. Can't you see how videos like these simply turn people off to valid points that should be addressed.

Are there dangerous groups of Islamist? Yes. Are then all dangerous? No, of course not. You could just as easily find a video about psycho Christians.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
They will simply say it is Zionist propaganda. After all, so many are so willing to believe that the American government was willing to murder over 3000 of its own citizens on 9/11, rather than a band of well-organized Muslim extremists.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Take a real good look at the Hatred in that man's eyes as he is telling the reporters to leave. don't think for one moment that you all won't be faced with it some day upon your doorsteps. But go on put your heads back in the sands of appeasement while they silently and methodically dismantle America from with in all the while crying oppression.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
I personally think that this is sensationalism. While there may be valid criticisms of Islamic organizations in the U.S., this is not one of them. Can't you see how videos like these simply turn people off to valid points that should be addressed.

Are there dangerous groups of Islamist? Yes. Are then all dangerous? No, of course not. You could just as easily find a video about psycho Christians.

Sir, How many groups do you know of that need to post guards at their entrances in the middle of the woods?

Better yet now that we know where some of these camps are, why don't you go visit them for yourself... if you return you can tell me how kind they were to you.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Oh it's from the Christian Action Network.

Such a unbiased source there, and so likely to portray Muslims in a fair light.

Get real.

Less racism please.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If they were doing something illegal, then the ATF would be all over them like a chicken on a June bug. They love crushing little militia organizations. They have every right to protect their own private property. Allowing the government to shut their meetings down would just be one step closer to them shutting down the religious meetings that I attend.

Unless you can show one shred of proof that they're is anything wrong then this whole thread is nothing more than fear-mongering.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Oh it's from the Christian Action Network.

Such a unbiased source there, and so likely to portray Muslims in a fair light.

Get real.

Less racism please.

You really have no clue. And just so you understand: You will face this hatred yourself in the very near future. they cry oppression and flip our laws to benifit their needs but one day you will have to openly acknowledge allah or face death. I give it 1 1/2 years.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Less racism please.

A religion is a choice. This is not a race issue. There's nothing wrong with disliking a religion, but it should be approached logically.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Great post, bigot. Perhaps if you didn't put the bigot title on this post, they would not remove it - as they most certainly should.

DrEd

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
If they were doing something illegal, then the ATF would be all over them like a chicken on a June bug. They love crushing little militia organizations. They have every right to protect their own private property. Allowing the government to shut their meetings down would just be one step closer to them shutting down the religious meetings that I attend.

Unless you can show one shred of proof that they're is anything wrong then this whole thread is nothing more than fear-mongering.

Hey mod, you have the locations: Go there yourself

I'm surprised you accept all the bull# on this site with little to no evidence and yet when you are confronted with home grown terror you call it sensationalism

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Graystar

Now isn't the constitution interesting.

We have a country in which firearms, assault weapons, and various other explosives and weapons are legal.

But perhaps those you deem to be dangerous because of your obvious bias shouldn't have access to them.

You can't have it both ways.

And like dbates said, if there was something illegal going on you can be sure the feds would know it before it hit youtube.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

I see it as racism.

Since 9/11 people of middle-eastern appearance have been harassed and monitored simply because of their background.

To me this is no different.

A compound containing middle-eastern people, which in my opinion, would be totally ignored if they were white. Even if they were white Muslims.

But no, it is yet again because of the race that people automatically assume they have some nefarious plot.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
hmm, all religions aside

apparently, NSA knew of the 'hijackers' long before 9/11, i have read accounts of FBI people being fired and or quitting over tptb and their interference

then, while everyone else was not allowed to fly right after 9/11, there have been many web postings and pages asserting there were people allowed to leave the US,

there have been many people here and elsewhere who seem to agree of this global elite, and, if true, this would be right along their line of thinking,

'oh geez' that is too bad, we had no idea these people were here and training, if only we had known'

i can also include, there were these fellows taking pilot lessons before the 9/11, and yet some of them, even after being reported by aviation authorities, were not followed or stopped

so, i saw that short 2 min video, i sure would like to see the whole movie, if it is as important as it seems to be, it ought to be online, and fast

well ok, i will jump off the soapbox and leave

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

Yep, they were extremely 'well organized'. They had practically every military plane in the US out on drills to Alaska. Then, they had the military doing an 'excercise' of planes crashing into the WTC.

unprecedented NORAD non response to variant flights, FEMA drill scheduled for same day, military 'exercise' of exactly what was taking place to prevent NORAD response, most of NORAD protection planes sent far away in another 'exercise' to prevent response, prevention of examination of wreckage by those assigned to investigate, seismic evidence of a mini yield nuclear explosion, Cheney takes over NORAD response command, Cheney prevents NORAD response, WTC towers designed for 757 collision and fire, 911 used falsely for previously planned war, government fabrication of 'evidence' correlation for starting war, hundreds of people found themselves trapped by locked doors and missing escape routes above and below the impact zone, and not all inclusively, but finally, Bush brands anyone noting any of these facts a terrorist.

Links for all of the above in my article. www.thepriceofliberty.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Graystar

For those that are interested in the 35 alleged camps in the US, here is the map of them:

www.millennium-ark.net...

This Christian group is not the only one to report this. I think that it is wrong to attack the OP, as he is only posting a video for comment. I believe that this is a legitimate issue to discuss. Whether it is true or not, it needs to be researched, and debated. We tolerate people that post more outrageous claims all the time. As I see it, the OP is not making any bigoted remarks, just asking for opinions. Let's discuss this with reason, and resources to back our claims. After all, ATS's motto is deny ignorance. This is too important an issue to be dismissed out of hand.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join