It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Evidence in Scripture disproving god once and for all" is a youtube video now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well, for any fans, or haters out there who know the topic "Evidence in Scripture disproving god once and for all"

Its now on youtube... -.-

[edit on 10/2/09 by Ghost147]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
its impossible to disprove god because you cannot disprove yourself.

too many people go along with the bandwagon and assume that because the god imposed on a majority of the world for hundreds of years is god and is not god at the same time. The only reason the fictional god created to better control the masses is actually god(at the same time that its not) is because

EVERYTHING IS GOD

Everything from this youtube video to your shoelaces is god. We are all related to one another. The creator? The creator has no name and by the mere act of attempting to prove that the original creator doesn't exist proves that the creator exists.

This video is misleading and the references and proofs are insufficient for me to actually go along with the idea. I can entertain it because many of the points in the video make sense, but the overall idea of attempting to disprove god.

the stereo typical anarchist athiests...many of whom are offended by big brother and their infringement on our rights, yet making half assed attemps to indoctrinate and persuade others to share in their own disillusionment...

Im no sherlock holmes, but when science shows that molecules and atoms mimick planetary rotations and galaxies it kind of gives you a hint that there is more to reality than ones own eggshell of reality.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

Thankfully the video does not disprove god. it disproves the Christian view of god.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Is this all taken from a post on ATS? Or was the post on ATS taken from this video? I know I've seen that exact argument (perhaps the same words), here on this forum.

Evidence in Scripture disproving god once and for all

[edit on 2/11/2009 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish M1ck

it said it was a tribute to that topic. and i said in the first post

"Well, for any fans, or haters out there who know the topic "Evidence in Scripture disproving god once and for all"

Its now on youtube... -.- "

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost147

Oh, I thought you just meant on the topic in general.

*Whistles while walking away swiftly*

[edit on 2/11/2009 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I think of it like this.
Yes, predestination does exist. It is the knowledge God has of what we are going to do in our lives. He knows our end, but not so much the means. But who cares? So what if he knows? What does that prove? If I work at Burger King and know what you are going to order everyday, then does that mean I chose it for you?
Of course not!
We are given the free will to do as we please. If we want to believe in God, then we can follow that path, but if not, then that path we can follow as well. That is the idea of free will vs predestination. God has the power to do as he wishes, but this world was made for us and we gave that authority to our own desires and intentions. If God just came down and was all like "Here I am!" would not we all believe in him? But is that even free will? It would be just believing according to what we see rather than given the choice to live the way we please.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost147

That's weird...
I wonder if it was made by a member of ATS or just a lurker.
That thread was fun. We pounced on many a creationist

new topics

top topics

join