It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO *Brilliant NEW Footage 2009*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Who says its really above those clouds? nothing is proven. The distance can easily be extended with better crystal/radio equipment. I'm just trying the be realistic here.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DwaynetheSpecious

I think the UFO in the video is larger , sleeker and moves smoother and more advanced than the RC toy - which is a very good example of what kind of thing this could be. Great explanation actually. The purple dot is what gets me and I don't think it is a purple laser pointer on a cloud - again it seems much larger.

Have you watched the VOB file of hi quality yet? here: www.mininova.org... or ugie1028 is hosting the file to dl too.

also the raw footage was released yesterday by Chase and you can hear what he filmed here: www.youtube.com...

Thank's for the X-BL footage, I can only imagine the amount of these type sightings appearing more frequently now.

wZn

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

by any chance can you get chase to send you the raw footage in high def?

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

By now I thought he would have joined ATS with the hi quality raw footage and discussed this with us all... perhaps you can persuade him just message him via his youtube account?

wZn

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DwaynetheSpecious

sorry dude but the UFO on my footage is around the height of a huge volcano that was next to it, and its above the clouds.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wow.. cool video. Night kites?! possibly.. Military?! possibly.. ET Craft?! possibly..
RC Craft?! possibly.. It really does appear to be above the clouds, but that can
be argued 100 different ways. Can a remote control craft that is available to
consumers have the range shown in this video?! I would think not, but I am not an expert RC crafts.

This video should be duplicated and sent out for video analysis. This certainly
does deserve to be checked out by a professional.

IMO, I think the object is military or ET craft.

Star and Flag..

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

i think the distance was 1 thousand feet for RC craft, could be less.

its above the clouds, and the UFO has brothers as well. just one of them was getting more attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join