It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO *Brilliant NEW Footage 2009*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
In the end, it is yet another low rent video from which no conclusions will ever be drawn.

Its motion looks very much like an RC craft. Not smooth and controlled. Drunk Aliens perhaps. Who knows.

When they zoom in on the star, it is still a star, Surfers or no.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
ugie1028.home.comcast.net...

HIGH DEF FOOTAGE POSTED BY OP

There is only ONE file up there,(2, one compressed, one not compressed) either click on the file to stream it (i think it will stream, idk, i didn't test that part)

The other is a compressed folder... it is also the video file...

Use windows media player or the VLC player... SHOULD WORK...

if anything doesn't work, please let me know!!

(NOTE: files were not edited by me @ all, i am just supplying space on my site so all of you can have the High def footage)

if someone can make it shorter for me, please U2U me so we can coordinate something.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Since i see a lot of analysis experts around can i ask one of you did some analysis on this?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
good old Australian reaction to the UFO.
LOL - At the guy with the helmet on a boat.

Pretty cool footage, seems legit and not the kind of video you'd fake.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
looks like the TARDIS to me...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spaxz
Love the commentary, and the Unidentified Flying Object. Star and Flagged.

Now if we can just find out who is piloting that craft..... either way cool video man!

its your government.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by survival

Originally posted by Spaxz
Love the commentary, and the Unidentified Flying Object. Star and Flagged.

Now if we can just find out who is piloting that craft..... either way cool video man!

its your government.

How sure are you that its the government? are you working with the government? were you involved?

Lame...

ITS A UFO

Unidentified Flying Object... Who knows what it is really... but a hunch tells me that this ones legit. a needle in a haystack kinda footage. (after watching the high def version, which i have posted for all to DL in my previous reply) i am convinced that it is above the clouds, too high to be a lantern, and too big (cuz of elevation) to be a balloon.

take a look at the high def version.

where are the mods for the one line replies?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
If you did not take the time to watch the Night Kite video then you are missing out. IMO this videos shows just that. Some Asians flying a Night Kite. The supposed UFO (Night Kite) clearly moves about in the wind and turbulence. Story over.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wormwood Squirm

I have to agree here that it is a kite. Indonesians LOVE flying kites. It is one of the most cheapest forms of fun and entertainment available to them.

With regard to the height of the kites - they go VERY high. Often I see them pass by the window as the plane comes in to land during my travels across Indonesia.

To the people who are saying RC craft....seriously - it is very hard to order things off the internet in Indonesia as many companies refuse to ship here due to corruption at customs. Also, if someone had an RC craft that could fly, it's pretty stupid to fly it at night near the water

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Nick_X]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wormwood Squirm

Ummm,

can these kites go above the cloud layers?

Just curious on how a kite can be that High and look like its as wide as an airplane or bigger...

you have not shown pics/proof that it is a night kite. can you show screen shots of one going above the cloud layers?

story is not over. also remember, still a UFO... not an IFO... not yet at least.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
OK the raw footage is up on youtube:

From the original person who filmed it, hopefully he will upload better quality here and join to discuss.

wZn

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
next time one of you films whatever is meant to be up there can you please stabilise the camera on the something, like a fence or whatever

cause right now we cannot see much with all the wobble wobble

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Just to be a little bit realistic here. It could easily be a RC of some kind with a bunch of LED's strapped on.

To give you some perspective, you can buy an RC UFO called XUFO:

Digital 4-channel Radio: control all aspects of flight: throttle, pitch, roll, and yaw! Fantastic radio range of 100 meters (109 yards) means you can fly outdoors on calm days up to the limits of visibility!

Gyro Stabilized! To help you fly like a seasoned pro, the X-UFO has an advanced gyro system

SilverLit Electronics unique new radio controlled X-UFO flying saucer is the most amazing and original flying machine ever seen. Completely ready-to-fly under full three dimensional control, the innovative X-UFO incorporates the latest miniature technology, utilizing four powerful electric motors, with two pairs of contra-rotating propellers and an electronic gyroscope, for incredible stability.

Made of tough carbon fiber and EPP foam, the X-UFO may be flown indoors, or outside in calm conditions. Incorporating one red and three blue flashing LED lights, that not only assist orientation and indicate when the gyro is up to speed, but also make it look just like a real UFO when flown in the dark!...

The 100 meter range can significantly extended if you attach better crystals and radio equipment quality, furthermore... extra LED's can be attached.

Video of a similar model in action at night:

[edit on 12-2-2009 by DwaynetheSpecious]

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DwaynetheSpecious

range 103 yards,

distance in video, above clouds, in the vid ITS Higher than 103 yards.

find an rc that has a broader range, then your theory would work.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Thanks for the hosting.

Neat video of something in the sky with lights!

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
People are assuming it is above the clouds. There is no way to tell if it really is. It could be a whole lot closer, than it is. It could be 50 yards in the air just across the river there. In which case it would be a bunch smaller than people are guessing.

There is just not enough to go on here. It could just as easily be an RC device, a kite, as anything else. Just not enough references to work with here.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
People are assuming it is above the clouds. There is no way to tell if it really is. It could be a whole lot closer, than it is. It could be 50 yards in the air just across the river there. In which case it would be a bunch smaller than people are guessing.

There is just not enough to go on here. It could just as easily be an RC device, a kite, as anything else. Just not enough references to work with here.

its also not the only thing in the sky, he just focuses on the main lit object.

what about the other object in the sky?

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

Oops, that light above the buildings I mentioned earlier is in fact on top of a mast on the boat drifting by at the end of the video.

I have studied this video frame by frame (oh my eyes hurt)and the object changes it's light sequence in almost every frame,as colonel Halt would say.
'It's weird'

Also, I have watched a heap of RC ufo videos and I agree with Ugie,with the distance and height involved it must be huge.

Here's another blow up of the light show.

Goodnight.

Lewtra

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewtra
reply to post by lewtra

Oops, that light above the buildings I mentioned earlier is in fact on top of a mast on the boat drifting by at the end of the video.

I have studied this video frame by frame (oh my eyes hurt)and the object changes it's light sequence in almost every frame,as colonel Halt would say.
'It's weird'

Also, I have watched a heap of RC ufo videos and I agree with Ugie,with the distance and height involved it must be huge.

Here's another blow up of the light show.

Goodnight.

Lewtra

thanks for agreeing, sometimes we have narrowminded folk here. sometimes, they (assume) before doing the actual research on the video themselves or have a pro do it.

=]

i think its still a UFO, could be MIL, could be alien, could even be your cousin hijacking an alien craft and taking it for a joyride around ausie...

who know right?

but as lewtra mentioned... it above the cloud line, its huge...

so what are anyone Else's thoughts? anyone else want to say its a kite?

hahahaha
i mean... u know... bring on the conclusive evidence of that, if no one else comes forward, its something else, either out of this world, or... military.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join