It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO *Brilliant NEW Footage 2009*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Several people complain about how the guy talks and reacts in the movie and try to be "cool".

What, should he scream and shout? Maybe he acts the way he does, because he DO realise "their" existance, and have reached the point where he doesn't see it as anything odd or weird anymore? Maybe he reacts to a UFO or Alien-craft, as other would react on seeing a train or a bus?

Stop complaining about how he "should" and shouldn't react now.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
While zooming in to the object, the clouds are left behind and go fuzzy which puts this object above the clouds. A rc craft at that distance would have to be absolutely huge and therefore rules out RC craft.
I haven't seen anyone address the quick movement either which is another excellent point to contribute towards real.

the purple orb has no definition whatsoever but I would venture to say that the purple orb was the main craft, or a piece of, and the spinning object was a satellite being used for some other purpose.. surveillance? Maybe searching for elements under the water or in the ground or looking for an escaped alien convict.. :O

b

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I thought this footage was great. It could be a balloon but its hard to say. Either way, it has peaked my interest. Heres a good frame.

enhanced

Embossed

NOW, this purple one is kinda strange. You can see a tail coming off of it. This is not from camera movement, the tail stays there the whole time. Does this look like it could be a planet? Im not too sure.

Ehanced

Embossed

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Lombardy Inn]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSpectacle

Aye if you shout loud enough we might be able to hear you!
Yawn!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
great vid!!!! it doesn't look like an rc aircraft to me at all....balloon, maaaybe but i have my doubts about that as well. impressive footage, the purple object is especially strange looking.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Could the purple 1 be a comet?

Nice post! Thanks!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Lombardy Inn

I seem to have some color in my capture,I took it from the hi-res on
ATS video.

Anyone else notice the light at the end of the video,moving above the buildings.

I will leave it to the pro's to decide what it could be.Good find.

Lewtra

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
One time, at band camp.....ok. Actually, out of boredom in my backyard garage and because I have a bottle of leftover helium; I inflated a dark garbage bag, fashioned some glow sticks in a big circle, and sent it aloft at night.

It TOTALLY looked like this.....except circular. Moved the same way and everything.

HOAX!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has made the connection between this:

(above)

and this:

also Phoenix Lights

[edit on 11-2-2009 by sos37]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Actually, I did.

Second line.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It would be possible to fake something that may look like this. Black balloons carrying a lightweight frame supporting lights.
Not saying the guy making the film did it, although he mentions a knowledge of some camera tecniques, and it turns out he is making a surf film, which would mean he knows all about lenses, speed of film etc.
Anyway, a great way to get publicity from all those surfer stoners out there.
On the other hand it is convincing, and possibly completely genuine.
I will watch the higher quality footage. when I have a decent connection and judge.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
www.solar-balloons.com

Looks like he had just lost one of these. You can see it spinning, the lights just reflections from those below on the foil.

I am not sure why so much time and effort is spent studying these type of videos. There are so many things they could be and nothing is ever conclusive. UFO research went beyond lights and daylight shapes decades ago. The Alan Godfrey, Bob Taylor and Rendleshem Forest UK cases are pretty much as good as it gets, and they are there for all to read and very real.

Craft have already landed, people have touched them, been inside them and met occupants and have even been injured by them. Why bother with further forensics when you already have the smoking gun!

[edit on 11-2-2009 by highlander2008]

[edit on 11-2-2009 by highlander2008]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

OK I have made a torrent here for the 90mb VOB file here:
www.mininova.org...

Please seed it back once you grab it. I'm going to try find Chase to get all his footage, then see what else this guy has. I will also request he join on here and chat to you guys. The commentary was added after the video taken I believe.

Really happy to contribute some pretty solid evidence of UFOs here (even though it was not I that took the footage). Cheers for the great photos and comments.

wZn

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Well I also found it very interesting it being above water...

It would be easier to lose a fake craft in the water and I would think the "hoaxer" would more likely want to fly it elsewhere so as not to lose said hoaxin device.

Also far too high up to be hanging from somewhere like one poster suggested possibly being an "art project" and again with the water...

On top of all of that there are these other objects and someone who is clearly skeptical in releasing the footage by his downplaying of the object to maintain his rep.

Definitely to me still unidentified.

Also if military what military bases would be near?

It would be interesting to know what time of night it was -with all of the lights from near by I would guess it was early and you would think military ops. like this would be late into the night.

All completely speculation but with seeing more than one UFO I am reluctant to call it a hoax.

Lastly I saw that last flying object at the end and that one may be a heli.

But did any of you see the other orbs to the left of the purple orb? They were white... maybe stars? Maybe not.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

OK I have made a torrent here for the 90mb VOB file here:
www.mininova.org...

Please seed it back once you grab it. I'm going to try find Chase to get all his footage, then see what else this guy has. I will also request he join on here and chat to you guys. The commentary was added after the video taken I believe.

Really happy to contribute some pretty solid evidence of UFOs here (even though it was not I that took the footage). Cheers for the great photos and comments.

wZn

I am working on downloading the video. i also have leechers on me, u got around quick!!

I am still going to UL it soon... going to host it on my site just as a direct DL.

ill post it here for all to DL... and the file will only be available for a little while, i don't know how many people will DL the file off my server B4 my ISP shuts it down.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The hi def youtube link is gone.

And this line says this anon post doesn't make it through just like all others before it.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Groovy. Yeah I have 17 downloading atm ... really cool. I put out the word to Chase to contact me to see if he has any more footage so hopefully soon more to come.

wZn

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

FANTASTIC......STARandFLAG from me......

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Groovy. Yeah I have 17 downloading atm ... really cool. I put out the word to Chase to contact me to see if he has any more footage so hopefully soon more to come.

wZn

i hope so, this video is good! its got me motivated enough to publish a site...

uploading....

and taking forever!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This is directed at the fellow who posted the video of the rc craft on the first place.

Are you mad?
Finally a video from a down to earth guy that is OBVIOUSLY not fake for once, that is OBVIOUSLY NOT a "RC" craft due it its EXTREME hight, if you can get a RC plain up there than my hat is off to you.

I'll never in my life understand why a) You see a mind expanding video like this than INSTANTLY run off to youtube to find a video of something that looks MILDLY like it but if you used an ounce of logic you would know its not, and b) Why you're even on this site in the first place?

DENY IGNORANCE, DONT CULTIVATE IT!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join