It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO *Brilliant NEW Footage 2009*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Yes, perspective is important. But it genuinly does look like it's above the clouds, when he zooms out, it's very small. When he zooms in, it's alot bigger than an RC toy would be and it shows too much in the way of detail IMO for it to be a small toy. I'll await the video vultures to tear it up and see what they say.

edit-maybe if we know what this was filmed on,and at what magnification the zoom was at.

[edit on 11/2/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Great find and backed up by some interesting evidence.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
reply to post by Chadwickus

Can you get RC toys that fly above the clouds? (genuine question)

And if that's high above the clouds, which it looks to be. It's pretty big. IMO.

Yes you can, its all about the transmitter and receiver, the rest is regular aerodynamics and propulsion.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Yep it could still be above the clouds.

Seeing (and hearing) the original will certainly help out.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
It could be a night kite. They are very popular and flown a lot in Asia.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

I got the impression that his commentary is a voice over he did at a later time. Besides some people are just calmer than others. Better than those who flip out over the first suspicious light they see in the sky.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
haha i love this commentary "see it spin, woooooo"

this looks real to me but hey I'm no expert

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I could see why some would say it's an RC toy. However, I don't think the
propulsion that is on the market today would enable it to spin the way it is.
I could see it being forced perspective, but it IS near the clouds. No signs of forced perspective. Also, the light sequence is more complicated than an RC toy, I think, would allow.
And the guy who took the video just took it with a grain of salt because it sounds to me like he's one of those stoner, laid-back surfer dudes... No crime in that

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
looks like something that`s called a "X-Ufo" a great RC toy with multi coloured leds and a reasonable range. I`ts bloody fast too with a li-po battery and a brushless e-motor. At night even the most sceptic non-believer will be reformed.... It looks ab-so lutely convincing.

search YouTube for X-Ufo.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

This is definately my all time fave so far!
Saaa-weet!
Thanks for bringing this to the board.

peace

Edit: Dang I hope it isn't a fake...

[edit on 11-2-2009 by silo13]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

yeah its big

look at the scale of height to size

if its a balloon or an (cough) RC (that rc would be 757 size lol) they are huge balloons/rc

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

"I could see why some would say it's an RC toy. However, I don't think the
propulsion that is on the market today would enable it to spin the way it is."

On the contrary, the spinning and wobbling is exactly what makes said toy so much fun. It has 3 or 4 props ordered in a triangle or square (triangle is harder to control) those props can pivot any way, so the craft will be able to spin ,change direction blisteringly fast, go up and descend really quick. All with flashing coulour LED`s on the edges. it measures about 30 to 35 inches in diameter ,hence the misconception of scale in the video.
I`ve seen carbon fibre home-builts with very powerful electric motors that accellerate só fast, you won`t believe your eyes, especially at night..

Basically it is like some drones the US-Army uses(buuut a lot cheaper
)

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This is well cool !!!I really enjoyed it thanks for posting. I dont see any evidence to say this is a fake anymore than I do to to say its real therefore I prefer to have faith in your excitement and eagerness to share this with us all

Thanks

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by Acidtastic
reply to post by Chadwickus

Can you get RC toys that fly above the clouds? (genuine question)

And if that's high above the clouds, which it looks to be. It's pretty big. IMO.

It's a matter of perspective.
It could be a lot closer than what it appears.

I used to work in Bali for a year in 2006 and saw plenty of kites that had revolving blue lights that freaked me out at first till 10mins later when realised and i too thought it was way higher than it turned out to be as it never wandered round just stationary kind of! also saw similar in pakistan in 2004, lots of kites get flown at night time in these places and lots of kites with strobe lights etc however im not saying it is a kite as im open minded whilst y'all play around with improving the quality hehe cool vid though! even seen kids flying them from apartment style balconys 30 storeys high in jakarta! the more i think about it the more im swaying towards kite- cooooool i found some on you tube!!!

www.youtube.com...

still not saying its debunked but perhaps closer to an explanation!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I always look at any UFO footage that has the object with light's on it as a fake or a man made flying object. Why would aliens need lights on their craft? Light's on man made aircraft are for collision avoidance or to see where you are going. If a UFO has the technology to travel through out space, I would assume they had techonology to not need light's. Why advertise you are here? IMO

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Great video. Again the glowing orbs. I've seen the same thing over my city here.Some appear to be in a group on this video. As I have mentioned in a previous thread on the same subject it is my belief that these orbs are spiritual entities. Everyone is seeing them all over the place.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
awesome vid! love the commentary!

S&F!

Believe!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jdm2104

Yeah that was it, kites with lights. I now declare this footage DEBUNKED.

Nothing to see here folks.

Also the fact the commentary in the ending:

"Woooooeeeeeeeooooowwwwwblllrbbb"

hahah I can't believe you guys believe him to be serious!

Video evidence IS NOT PHYSICAL CONCRETE EVIDENCE thus this proves NOTHING.

NOTHING.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by SkepticalSpectacle]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This is a very interesting video. From what I can tell the craft in question looks at least a couple of thousand feet in the air if not more. Hard to tell though, because its hard to determine distance. But it does look like its above the clouds. Need another camera angel to determine this. It might be an RC toy, but how do you explain the purple orb? That was as strange as the triangular craft in my opinion. It remanded pretty still as far as I could tell. I would love to hear the original audio, if there was any. He seemed pretty nonchalant in the voice over, but it would be interesting to hear his reaction as he was filming it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join