It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Spinx and curses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
My friend's brother went to Egypt on a school trip and brought back a chunk of the Sphinx that he found next to it.
I thought 'cool' as you would, but then my paranoid and superstitious side took over me and i wondered would this induce any kind of curse on him and his family, or is it things inside pyramids and spinx's and the like that are cursed?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSpallacus
My friend's brother went to Egypt on a school trip and brought back a chunk of the Sphinx that he found next to it.
I thought 'cool' as you would, but then my paranoid and superstitious side took over me and i wondered would this induce any kind of curse on him and his family, or is it things inside pyramids and spinx's and the like that are cursed?

No it wont curse you, unless your terrified of curses then it might have a negative impact. If he doesn't want it though i'll take it curse or no curse

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Sell it on Ebay I say!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I dont believe in curses. If you think hard enough that something is cursed your paranoid side might get the best of you and you would start thinking that it really is cursed.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
"If you think hard enough that something is cursed your paranoid side might get the best of you and you would start thinking that it really is cursed."

I agree with that. Same goes when people read the stuff the others right in these forums, they might not be true, but the fact that people are discussing it, your brain will stimulate it and make you belive certain things, even make you see certain things, but most of the times they are just images of your imagination.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a bit like the time i went on the Darwin Awards website and then got so nervous i was going to do something so stupid as to make it on the site that i nearly actually did

top topics

join