It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab Woman Schools TV Hosts on Al Jazeera

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
She is probably funded by some Western governments to speak bad about Muslims and Islamic nations. Calling them barbaric and in a constant state of injustice. These generalized statements don’t hold much arguments ground these days, because if you look at how Israel responded towards Hamas, it was to say at least extreme. Thousand of Palestinians faced a brutal death and did you see these so called ’21 century countries’ say something about it these atrocities, did they condemn or bring Israel to the international court. No they didn’t move a finger.

She is right about one thing; it’s not a class of civilizations, but a class between the haves and haves-not. Western countries don’t want to see countries go forward; they want a monopoly on all the technology and all the resources in the world. Why do you think they pressure Iran with their nuclear program, nukes are one thing, but nuclear technology is also being used in many other technologic fields that benefits Iran and the region overall progress.

The fact is that the West doesn’t want to see any other country move forward that is a fact and not fiction. And they use people like her to spread the fake message that the only solution to progress is adopting a Western style based government. Iran an Islamic nation has proven that a country with Islamic law and rule is also capable of moving forward. They have proven that the Western style based governments is in fact backwards, when it comes to violence (wars that America and Europe started after WW2), Western Imperialism (America personal conquest to take all the resources, think about oil in Iraq), and Western injustice (Think about how they make them self blind towards Israel aggression and violation of human rights that goes on for over 60 years now, there hasn’t been one single court case against the state of Israel).

Open your eyes and don’t watch anymore television, its poison for your brain. Instead read books and use the internet for your information. Don’t believe in the nonsense this woman is spouting, same goes for the Imam, think for your self and make a good judgment.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
reply to post by Total Reality

"Brother you can beleive in stones just as long as you don't throw them at me" -Classic stuff

That was one of my favorite things that she said. Very insightful.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Total Reality

what is this? the fifth time someone has posted this womans Video

www.abovetopsecret.com...

more on ATS search

Wounder how many Quranic verses she can quote to justify her stance

reply to post by poet1b

we all know your agenda against Muslims, it would be safe to say People of the None Muslim Faith have Killed more, only diffrence is when someone kills and shouts *ALLLAH AKBAR* its another Muslim

when a none muslim kills someone they are never atributed to their Faith
which if it was the case would be Far worse.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by bodrul]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I love seeing the Imam's blind rage. The only line he could come up with was to call her a heretic, and immediately disregard anything she had to say beause she didn't share his faith.

I don't see this as an anti-muslim thing, more of an anti-extremist thing. I think that perhaps she was too quick to defend the Christians and the Jews, certainly there are folks belonging to both religions who have and will wantonly kill muslims based on their faith, but much of what she had to say rings true all the same.

Keep in mind that this is an Arabic speaking, Arab woman. I'm sure she knows from experience just how backward islam can be, especially regarding women and 'heretics.'

Take heed, islam - and indeed every religion. There's no place in our world for those who kill based on centuries old fairy tales.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

we all know your agenda against Muslims, it would be safe to say People of the None Muslim Faith have Killed more, only diffrence is when someone kills and shouts *ALLLAH AKBAR* its another Muslim

[edit on 11-2-2009 by bodrul]

I'll give you this - it takes a lot of cojones to call somebody out for having an agenda against a certain people with a sig like yours. It's exactly your sort of attitude that's going to keep the flames of this conflict stoked well into this century.

Israel has every right to defend itself against aggresion. I'll admit that their military reactions to rocket attacks have been rather out of proportion, but what would you have them do? Let's say a Hamas rocket killed two Israelis. Should Israel then target and kill two Palistinians? How should they choose those two?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas

You all love her because she pumps your ego - she is profoundly ignorant and is simply pushing a feminist agenda.

The behaviour of white Christian nations is by far the worst humanity has ever witnessed.

From using nuclear weapons, invading and attacking nation after nation, putting to death literally millions upon millions of people in an unceasing lust for wealth, an unquenchable greed is not advanced and is a clash of civilizations in every sense of the word.

From Stalinist Russia, Nazi Germany, Indian Raj, to the new American Empire, White Christians - which STILL deny gay rights, the use of condoms, women priests etc,etc are in no way morally superior - in fact the very opposite is true.

It is profoundly shameful that so many of you are so willing to accept and believe praise without ever considering the reality of your own failures as a white Christian race - Islam has its failures - however to place our civilisation and culture above it is profoundly moronic and could only come from someone either utterly ignorant or pushing an agenda - it is disservice to feminism to have to listen to her clap trap.

I would hardly call her ignorant, that is a false statement. And why is she a feminist? Because she's an educated, opinionated woman? And to say that Christian nations are the worst is another false statement. When you're talking about the actual population of our nation, we are by far more advanced in our ideology. No nation is perfect by far but I would rather live here than in Iran or Iraq.

We are by far not perfect, and I don't agree that we should be fighting this war, and I definitely don't agree with the reasons that she gave that we're in this war or that we're right and the Muslim nations are wrong. Those things aren't what I took away from the video however. Her insight, ideas, conviction and the balls she had to have to go on this news show and give it to these men are the things that I respect and payed attention to.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

CRAP.. I searched too. Sorry about that...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Errr....you realise this video is years old? And an interesting teller is the little 'memri-tv' sign in the corner. Which means it has been edited and
'translated' for maximum effect.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
Errr....you realise this video is years old? And an interesting teller is the little 'memri-tv' sign in the corner. Which means it has been edited and
'translated' for maximum effect.

I vaguely recall seeing this a number of times before, but it's really no less powerful.

Care to offer up an alternative, more 'accurate' translation, or are you going to keep stating your opinion as fact?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Monger

Which opinion as fact? This was probably a 15 minute interview lost in a days worth of arab tv, and it was aired on arab tv, so obviously they had no problem with it. It was then picked up out of the other 1425 minutes of tv that day by memri because they saw a chance to push an agenda. With a little tweaking here and there, they reduced it to 5 minutes, cutting out all the useful bits, and 'translated' for maximum effect. Where would I find the whole interview?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks she came off as some western-ideology tool? Yeah some of her phrases were catchy but it just seemed all too "rehearsed" for me or something.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
reply to post by Monger

they saw a chance to push an agenda. With a little tweaking here and there, they reduced it to 5 minutes, cutting out all the useful bits, and 'translated' for maximum effect. Where would I find the whole interview?

Who doesn't do that though?
The majority of things I see here on ATS whether it be an external article or a post, people have edited to fit their own agenda.
Do radical Muslims not tweak the Koran for their own agenda? Do governments not tweak policies and media for their own agenda?

How bad is the translation?

It would be interesting to see the full interview.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz
It would be interesting to see the full interview.

I agree.

And I suppose everyone adds their own twist to what they post so as to prove a point. The most we can do is point fingers and say 'ahaa' when someone does something so blatant it is easily caught out

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
That was inspirational.

I often wonder when I'll get to the point where "enough is enough". We need more people like her in England - a place where the tabloids dictate the feelings of a nation.

I have always been of the opinion that tyrannical actions by our government are more likely to be overlooked than inspirational words from someone who knows and feels what they are talking about.

If the NWO exists and if there truely is a plan to control us, those of us who are awake have a responsibility to those who aren't to let them know that the racial lines percieved to exist by most are imaginary lines, placed there by the creators and profiteers of these conflicts.

Religion doesn't cause war, Governments do.

S + F for you!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It goes both ways. Yes, there are Muslims who hate Israel and the West.
For religious reasons. Jihad?
But, also for being oppressed.
Why didn't the Palestinians just leave after 1948?
MiddleEast.org

The Arab states do not want the refugees. With the exception of Jordan, they are unwilling to give them citizenship. The territory that might be allocated to the Palestinian state, about two thousand, two hundred square miles, is probably too small to house all of them adequately. Israel and the Palestinian areas both have extremely high population densities - over 300 persons per square kilometer in Israel and over 500 per square kilometer in the occupied territories, including over a million refugees.

The refugees have a sincere tie to their land and homes. Many have kept the keys to their houses, houses that no longer exist. Many certainly were evicted unjustly, or left in innocence to protect their families from war and from subjection to unknown alien rule. Most refugees who are still alive were quite young in 1948. Many others are descendants who never saw Palestine. Over 80% of the refugees polled in Lebanon, as well as those polled recently by IPCRI and other organizations in the West Bank and Gaza, insisted that they would want to return to Israel, even though the place where they lived no longer exists, and their fields may be home to a housing project or an office building.

When the Palestinians chose to live in their 'alloted' areas, Israeli settlers would expand into their areas and their homes would be destroyed, for a larger Israel.
Hamas was created by Israel. Why?

The Palestinians have checkpoints, racist graffiti, bulldozers, rubber bullets, real bullets.
Why are there so many Refuseniks, in the Israeli army,
that don't want to torture people?
Conscience.
To overlook zionist racism, is ignorance.
This first video is from Israel in the 80's.

This one is recent.
Does it make you want to visit Israel?

The whole affair is sad, but to ONLY blame one side is ignorance.
Jesus died for Palestinians, too.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Reality

You all love her because she pumps your ego - she is profoundly ignorant and is simply pushing a feminist agenda.

The behaviour of white Christian nations is by far the worst humanity has ever witnessed.

From using nuclear weapons, invading and attacking nation after nation, putting to death literally millions upon millions of people in an unceasing lust for wealth, an unquenchable greed is not advanced and is a clash of civilizations in every sense of the word.

From Stalinist Russia, Nazi Germany, Indian Raj, to the new American Empire, White Christians - which STILL deny gay rights, the use of condoms, women priests etc,etc are in no way morally superior - in fact the very opposite is true.

It is profoundly shameful that so many of you are so willing to accept and believe praise without ever considering the reality of your own failures as a white Christian race - Islam has its failures - however to place our civilisation and culture above it is profoundly moronic and could only come from someone either utterly ignorant or pushing an agenda - it is disservice to feminism to have to listen to her clap trap.

I would hardly call her ignorant, that is a false statement. And why is she a feminist? Because she's an educated, opinionated woman? And to say that Christian nations are the worst is another false statement. When you're talking about the actual population of our nation, we are by far more advanced in our ideology. No nation is perfect by far but I would rather live here than in Iran or Iraq.

We are by far not perfect, and I don't agree that we should be fighting this war, and I definitely don't agree with the reasons that she gave that we're in this war or that we're right and the Muslim nations are wrong. Those things aren't what I took away from the video however. Her insight, ideas, conviction and the balls she had to have to go on this news show and give it to these men are the things that I respect and payed attention to.

Everything you have written is wrong.

Ignorant relative to those who are more informed and considered, so, considerably less ignorant than say yourself, however considerably more ignorant than myself.

She is a feminist because this is the agenda she is pushing pure and simple - listen to what she says.

And finally do you think Nazism is more advanced ? Do you think the Goulags displayed a more advanced society ? Do you think the death of over 15 million Indians, the genocide of Australian and American Aboriginals is more advanced ?

Get a grip, read some books as you have literally no idea what you are talking about. Zero.

Simply because you think something in no way makes you right or even worthy of speaking it, even less writing it down or publishing it to the web - there are infinitely more intelligent people on this planet than your self who are in the position of being intellectual superior due to reading and studying - clearly two things you avoid.

My previous posts were not an opinion rather a statement of fact - as is this one.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
S&F.

It's people like her that I'd warmly welcome into my own home. I wish more and more people would stand up and voice their opinions like she has.

Peace,
FK

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Everything you have written is wrong.

Ignorant relative to those who are more informed and considered, so, considerably less ignorant than say yourself, however considerably more ignorant than myself.

She is a feminist because this is the agenda she is pushing pure and simple - listen to what she says.

And finally do you think Nazism is more advanced ? Do you think the Goulags displayed a more advanced society ? Do you think the death of over 15 million Indians, the genocide of Australian and American Aboriginals is more advanced ?

Get a grip, read some books as you have literally no idea what you are talking about. Zero.

Simply because you think something in no way makes you right or even worthy of speaking it, even less writing it down or publishing it to the web - there are infinitely more intelligent people on this planet than your self who are in the position of being intellectual superior due to reading and studying - clearly two things you avoid.

My previous posts were not an opinion rather a statement of fact - as is this one.

There are better ways to express yourself than as you have here. Think about how you could have made your point without resorting to a personal attack against the poster. Not only is it not necessary, it's against the rules here.

As for the topic at hand, she did speak in anger and used it to insult, however, her point was valid. A great deal of the implimentation of the Muslim faith is archaic compared to a generalised 'Western' cultural take on the world. Particularly when it comes to women. This point about women does not make her 'feminist' unless you are speaking from the contrast of an era Western world has left in the past.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Whenever on the back foot, always roll out Wafa Zoltan. The woman ahs a personal gripe with her family and has translated it into a global effort. She also makes a killing on the talk circuit speaking to Jewish community groups. Everyone else does not touch her because she is indeed flakey.

What happened to that other zionist bandicoot, Hirsi. Apparently she is facing prosecution and the loss of her Dutch nationality for her personal deceptions and slanderous zionist financed lies.

[edit on 102828p://am2834 by masonwatcher]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Religion is mind control....all religions. History shows that religion is just a way to justify murder, slavery and war. The minute that people wake up and realize that there is no magic answer to "how did we get here?" or "what is the meaning of life?", we will have peace in the world.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join