It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea "messin" with the missiles again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Cnn had a breaking news preliminary report that the Pentagon was reporting one of our satallites captured images moving about at a suspected nuke site in North Korea. I am watching closely for updates.

[edit on 2/10/2009 by PammyK]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
With all the worlds attention on M.E. no one was paying attention to little Kimmy.

So he is acting out, like any 5 year old.

They did, announce the plan to launch the missile, so no real surprise on launch.

I seriously doubt he would do anything so stupid as to load a nuke on the missile and fire it.

This is a long range missile/rocket and it would be interesting to see the direction it is fired .

[edit on 2/10/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Last I heard on Kim was that our government thinks he is ill fom a possible stroke and that his girlfriend was running the country.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Are we really going to believe CNN for anything? More NK fear mongering by the media...sad.

Although I do agree that them acquiring a Nuke would be devasting since these people are crazy by definition, I don't think that fear mongering is the right way to deal with the problem.

And those are most likely not nuclear missiles, but long range missiles that they have been testing since 2005.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Today, they now say it is not a missile test.

They are claiming, now, they are launching a satellite into orbit.

It must be for all the tv/cell phone/.... that they need a communications satellite.

top topics

join