It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a UFO live on webcam over London?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hi

I have been browsing around webcams the past few days, mostly to see what others are doing around the World and enjoying the Sun.

Nearly an hour ago I found a live streaming webcam from Trafalga square London, I decided to put it up fullscreen, badly pixelated as I thought, but I noticed a light near the top left hand side as we look at it, so I reduced the size and there it was, I'm not certain if it was there before, but it is now.

Maybe it is a building, but I doubt it, something that high would require red lights if I remember?

Anyhow I put full screen back up, and I don't know if it's a pixel problem, but the sky or whatever behind it seems to flash green and red, then back to normal.

Can someone please have a look ? and give me an opinion? I see clouds in the sky myself.Trafalgar Square Webcam

I apologise if I'm wrong, but better safe than sorry?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
thats so weird I definently see it

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I'm just looking now to see if I can find a daytime still-shot from the cam 9just to see if there's a tower, building, or light pole there).

You're talking about the dot on the upper left, right?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I'm not at all familiar with London or its landmarks - so you'll have to excuse me if this is way off base - but could that be the light on the top of the BT tower?

When I enlarge the picture, I can vaguely see a change in colour (red to white to red), which makes me think that it's possibly an aircraft warning light at the top of a tall building.

Also, IMO if it has been there for over an hour, the less likely it is to be something out of the ordinary - if that reasoning makes sense?

Cool site

[edit on 10/2/09 by lizziejayne]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If the sky is truly cloudy that is a interesting light. Its not an airplane because it has been in that same spot for quite some time. nice find

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Looks like "1, Canada Square" in the Docklands area of London

Big, tall, pyramid on top and a BIG light.

A GoogleMaps search for Trafalgar Square and a direct line to the skyscraper/building seem to tally up.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Great find ...I do see it.
Since it`s been stationary for quite some time, could it be a star?

[edit on 10-2-2009 by johnjohn808]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If its not moving and it being that bright, it is more than likely Venus.
I do not know which direction that camera is facing, so when I opened Stellarium I had no idea which direction Venus was in relaation to the directon of the camera.

If someone knows the direction, use Stellarium to find out if it could be Venus.

Hm. Just opened Stellarium again. Could be Sirius.

Need to find the direction.

[edit on 2/10/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I see it..I tend to agree that it must be a building there. No doubt it will all become clear in daylight

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

The camera faces due EAST.

Canary wharf is East, the building I mentioned above is the tallest building in that area and has a large, bright white light shining like a beacon.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Just looked out the window and it's not cloudy at all here in London.

If you look at the image gallery there are pictures of the same view in daylight and there are some tall cranes over in the same direction. It's not unusual for those to have lights on the top like tall buildings do.

This picture here (www.webviews.co.uk...) shows that the top of the leftmost crane is in about the same spot as the light.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelInterceptor

Nice one, I'm glad you found that.

There's so much construction going on in that part of the world eh?

I'll be careful not to hit that crane when I fly my UFO over there tonight.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It's a light from a crane, oh well... here's to hoping the day when they'll actually arrive

the light source in the sky is not red it's whitish.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by star in a jar]

[edit on 10-2-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Nah, I think we just like cranes, there are masses of them.

www.brianmicklethwait.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Do crane lights flash green and red then?

Not 1 line but 2 now :-)

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
You guys hit the nail on the head, it seems to be some cranes off in the distance, I apologise for wasting your time, but with everything that has been happening ans seen recently, I couldn't take a chance it wasn't for real, thats another one to cross off the list.

I have to say though, the London web cams seem to be something to watch now and then, they are clear and streaming.

Maybe Truthers sighting will come up trumps in this Thread

There is certainly a lot of activity over the UK right now, just as last year, there seemed to have been sightings every night.

Thank you all for your interest, sorry it didn't turn out to be much, one day maybe huh?

Thank you all.

I guess thread closed...

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AngelInterceptor

Where did these fit into the puzzle?

new topics

top topics

join