It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: The Market is Issuing You a Warning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
By Karl Denninger

Put the kids away - this is not going to be pleasant. I'm done Mr. President. You stood in front of the American Public and lied through your damn teeth. You claim that America faces a "catastrophe" if we don't pass your bill - but its not YOUR BILL, its Pelosi's and Reid's bill - a bill full of PORK and BS. I'm tired of the lies, America is tired of the lies, and we the people are not going to sit still for it any longer. You promised us change. This is what we got for "change":

Wow this is some straight talking, I just hope Obama gets to see it because every action so far seems to be having negative affects.

I don't know enough about economics to comment .........So is Karl right ?

Source

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I am surprised the guy put so much faith in a politician in the first place. He should have seen it from the moment Obama opened his mouth. A lot more political payback to be written in on future bills. Pelosi and Reid, thus far, control the agenda IMO.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Obama has been doomed for what he has wished for.
He wanted it and he got it.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I am surprised the guy put so much faith in a politician in the first place. He should have seen it from the moment Obama opened his mouth. A lot more political payback to be written in on future bills. Pelosi and Reid, thus far, control the agenda IMO.

Oh he didn't have that much faith in Obama's ability. IN fact, in one of his tickers, he actually came right out and said, he was voting for the worst of the 2 bad choices, in the hope that the inevitable financial collapse would come more rapidly and the recovery could also begin earlier.

Karl is pretty darn smart about this financial stuff, all his tickers are available on his forum.

top topics

join