It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT! Economic "Stimulus" Bill = Tom Daschle's Government Controlled Nationalized Health Car

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

While Republicans and Democrats dance around and debate whether or not the "economic stimulus" bill will actually stimulate the economy, the most important things that have been slipped into the bill are not even being discussed. The reality is that Democrats have inserted provisions into the bill that will give the federal government COMPLETE control over your health care under a nationalized health care plan.

H.R. 1, otherwise known as "the economic stimulus bill" contains almost all of the key elements of Tom Daschle's nationalized health care system that he outlined in his 2008 book, Critical: What We Can Do About the Health-Care Crisis.

In his book, Daschle proclaims that doctors will have to “learn to operate less like solo practitioners” and be willing to accept mandatory government controls and guidelines.

futurestorm.blogspot.com...

Mod Edit:IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS.Please review this link

[edit on 10-2-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Here's an article on it from Bloomberg:

Ruin Your Health With the Obama Stimulus Plan

The money quote from the article?

Daschle says health-care reform “will not be pain free.” Seniors should be more accepting of the conditions that come with age instead of treating them. That means the elderly will bear the brunt.

Key word is INSTEAD. Seems to me like they're saying if someone is too old, and their illness is to serious, they won't be treated and will be left to die.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I heard about this today.

His plan was to sneak this legislation in a larger bill to have it overshadowed. This way they could avoid "proper" debate.

More honesty from Uncle Sam!

I guess you shouldn't expect any less from A TAX EVADER!

[edit on 10-2-2009 by David9176]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
One of the reasons I crossed party lines and voted for Obama was
for Healthcare reform.

Greedy big pharma and HMOs make me sick.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I agree with you, but this could also be dangerous. The system itself would not be immune from manipulations.
US citizens have such lousy control and supervision over their government.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

LOL, so we should trust the government to run our health care because....
they've already failed miserabley at education, food safety, economics etc.... what makes you think this will be better?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by crw2006
reply to post by whaaa

LOL, so we should trust the government to run our health care because....
they've already failed miserabley at education, food safety, economics etc.... what makes you think this will be better?

You know what....I don't think health care can suck any worse than it does now. I just want something affordable. I'm self employed and $1200 a mo.
for my wife and myself seems a bit steep don't you think.
I pay more for health care [that I seldom use] than for my business
outlay.

Now If I was some corporate whore I might think a little differently.
I just want the same health care my congressmen and reps get, that I
pay for thru my tax dollars, does that make any kind of sense to you!

[edit on 10-2-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

As the nation keeps going down the hill and the debt of the nation becomes unfordable so the people that still holds medical insurance will start drooping them also.

When the emergency rooms start to get full with the uninsured then the nation will have not other choice but to provide that health care for the people, but by then may be too late.

America is run by big corporation and one of the most profitable ones is the by Pharma and the medical industries.

But they will start losing their leaching subjects soon enough.

I can not way for the national health care to come.

top topics

join