It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Questions Bernanke 2/10/09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
View Dr. Paul's opening statement and comment here:

Watch Bernanke on Cspan.org, or on one of the way-too-many 24-hour news channels that this country's economy currently supports.

Isn't technology wonderful? I bet you never thought you'd be able to watch the slow motion, real time implosion of your country from the comfort of your own PC. The news channels, which, in spite of the fact that there are so many, all perform the same function, which is to transform this tragedy into entertainment.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
"to transform tragedy into entertainment".
Gold Jerry!

Your statement explains much of the west's detachment from reality.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'm so glad that there is at least someone up there who has a grip on reality and is standing up for the way things should be.

Goooooooooooo Ron Paul! Maybe it will make others question the way things are being done up there.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yes Ron Paul is a man to admire. But he is a single termite tearing at a giant oak. Bernanke and his ilk give no credit to what he says, when he stands to speak im sure most of them roll their eyes and sigh. While I love watching him speak I can't help but feel like he is making no impact.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by ExistenceUnknown]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ExistenceUnknown

logic will always be more belieavable than nonsense!

as long as some are exposed to logic, which is not always the case, it's a good thing.

Nobody spoke of the FED until Dr. Paul in the msm

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ExistenceUnknown

logic will always be more belieavable than nonsense!

as long as some are exposed to logic, which is not always the case, it's a good thing.

Nobody spoke of the FED until Dr. Paul in the msm

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Are you going to keep posting these until no one responds anymore?

Law of diminishing returns, anyone?

Nothing new ever happens at his perennial "grills" of Bernanke, nothing ever comes of it, and yet you guys always tout out the same damn logline- "Ron Paul, great or greatest person ever? - gives the Fed a one-two punch". It's getting old and annoying. And I'm a Ron Paul fan as much as anyone. Please just sticky it or something and collect them into one thread. There's nothing new he said here, so if you've seen one of these, agree with it, you've seen em all and don't need to waste your time here.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by SpencerJ]

new topics

top topics

join